Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Can You Sell A Business Idea For $600? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Sell A Business Idea For $600? (633 Views)

Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) / $600,000 Stolen In Raid Of Bureau De Change At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sell A Business Idea For $600? by worldearners: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2013
I've been saving some payments received from an affiliate program I joined recently (check my signature) now I think am ready to establish. What can be done with $2,000 to $3,000?
if you have an idea you can Partner with me or sell your idea.

Am not asking you to tell me the idea, just give me a hint, if its what am looking for I will contact you.
Re: Can You Sell A Business Idea For $600? by iamSi(m): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2013
Go into MLM or Corporate Events _ these two I know _ will yield in fold_ with ease _ and If not Go into Manufacturing (Products Of Your choice/desire) OOooooRrrrrrrrr _ hmmmmmmm _ you cound be a Content Provider for TV/Radio Programs _
Re: Can You Sell A Business Idea For $600? by orekayode: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2013
It depends on the idea and its potentials
Re: Can You Sell A Business Idea For $600? by rozayx5(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
indirect advertising of affiliate links
Re: Can You Sell A Business Idea For $600? by adehsenior(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
All i have to say is you can go into weste management,with the kind of weste generated in Nigeria weste management is a good one.
Re: Can You Sell A Business Idea For $600? by toluxa1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
1. Importation.... Great Biz,
2. Invest in Agriculture (Cash crops)

You can contact me if interested
Re: Can You Sell A Business Idea For $600? by howardriddle: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
This is the great idea av been workn on.

[url=Http://nairaland.com/1279680/hi-pls-me-review-start-up] Click Here[/url]
Re: Can You Sell A Business Idea For $600? by 9jagobetta: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, WE CAN'T ACCOMMODATE EVERYONE.
i will like to invite you to quarry product business, it has to do with buying and selling with with very little or almost no risk at all, i've been in this business for a decade now, it has a fast rate of turn over, your money will just be yielding. just call me for more and better explanation 08020621510. do not use it to buy car, luxury, or squander it in any way just because you do not know what to use it for at the moment. try this and you will be happy to continue enjoying the income. 2-5 mill. naira can give you steady flow of interest locally with no risk!!!

Re: 2-10 Mill. Naira Can Give You Steady Flow Of Interest Locally With No Risk!!! by 9jagobetta: 12:46pm On Oct 13
Now it is about investing in the quarry products, such as granite chippens, stone dust, asphalt etc. Everything is formal & legal. It is a legal & organized merchandise business with the international companies here in Nigeria. There is no crime with a call to find out.

just a call from you, still waiting.. 08020621510
Re: Can You Sell A Business Idea For $600? by Panudemaster: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
You can venture into biz like:
1.FMCG(Fast Moving Consumable Good). This type of biz give u daily profit
2. Football betting: A Quick biz where u can make a fortune of. Call 08179363433 for more info

(1) (Reply)

Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine / Can you Sell Children Wares From UK? / The Secret To Making Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.