Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man (7930 Views)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. / Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2008
[size=20pt]NEWS FLASH[/size]

This babe no dey shame at all embarassed embarassed embarassed, when i say Naija some babes are cheap, people will start calling me a sexist.

I like her oh but she's a disgrace to the femalehood angry angry

We heard you are receiving threats to your life, you want to confirm this?

Ini Edo "Yes, it's true. I've received all sorts and I don't understand why anyone would want to get rid of me. Those around me will tell you that I am not a confrontational person. I try to be cordial with people and to the best of my knowledge I have not offended anybody"

Well, it seems someone is upset with her. Ini is supposedly engaged to man, Philip Ehigawima, who has an estranged wife, a model and actress, Ruth Okoro. She spoke to uche Olehi of Encomium Mag recently about her husband and Ini.[/b]Excerpt,

[b]Would you say Ini Edo, your husband's fiancee is a husband snatcher?

Ruth Okoro "I’m not in a position to call anybody names. I just know that God
has the final judgment for everything. I’ve never met her before; all I know is that she’s an actress. But I rememeber when I heard the rumour she was sleeping around with my husband, all I did because I didn’t know was to send her an email and explained everything to her.
The email “Maybe you don’t know what’s going on. I heard you’ve been sleeping with my husband, so when you are done with him, let him come back to his wife.”
I explained he left me when I had cancer. He caused my miscarriage when I was carrying his child. I heard he got two other women pregnant, Stories like that just to put her on the track, just in case she didn’t know. I didn’t put any blame but rather than reply me, she emailed it to my husband.
My husband called me and said “Ruth, you know I love you so much and whatever happened, we will always be together. But you don’t have to send emails to Ini Edo exposing me” He was calling me on the phone, Ini Edo heard everything but she didn’t reconsider her actions. Maybe it is the money that is tripping her. Maybe it’s the cars or the looks, but whatever it is, the fact is that Philip was nothing close to that when I married him. I know where I picked him up from and I know hard both of us worked together for him to get to where he is now. If Ini thinks life is all about money, she’s wrong. When you do something to someone, it will come back and hurt you. Let them move on with their lives, it’s a free world."
http://lindaikeji..com

Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2008
chaiiii abeg if na true wey this woman dey talk ,make ini edo leave d husband for her

. I know where I picked him up from and I know hard both of us worked together for him to get to where he is now.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyya honestly i feel for this woman cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by michele101: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2008
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ini turnin in to a paris hilton with her name everywhere

Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 3:16am On May 01, 2008
@jenny
I felt her pain while i was reading it angry angry, this Ini should leave the man alone, abi na by force.
To make it worst the lady has cancer, and this is the time she needs her husband the most
She's turning into a nuisance, doesn't she have true friends that can adive her to change her ways angry angry
Ashewo oshi

@Michele
Paris was better than this jare, at least that one has class
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by desmonda: 1:23pm On May 01, 2008
The rumours mills are getting hotter,
The rumored romance between a rapper and Nollywood actress Ini Edo is definitely on, if latest reports are to be believed.
But what the reports can't confirm is who this guy is.
A source was confirmed as saying: "They're so excited, they're planing flying around major African cities soon."
Other unconfirmed sources also reported that the couple had "toyed with the idea of running off to an island and getting hooked on their own. Instead, they've settled on a small affair at guy's home."
But the first source stated otherwise, quoting a 'friend' of Edo's as saying: "Edo has always said that she would get married in Seychelles, it's where her heart lies."
This appears to be the more likely option, if the rumour that Ini Edo’s Nigerian travel agency is likely to cater for the wedding is true.
In addition, there are wedding dress rumours, with Ini Edo reportedly torn between her favourite couturier and a London based Nigerian designer.
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 01, 2008
@trooe

exactly,dis is d time she needs her husband d most,watever seed a man sows he will reap,ini should get ready,cos im sure one girl will snatch her husband d time ini needs him d most,itsma law of karma

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Dreloaded(f): 3:17pm On May 01, 2008
Now that is what you call hairy woman. look at the chest. Um ew.

I dont know why the estranged wife is complaining. She should be happy

She's now healthy and she can leave this malcious man. Why would she wanna stay with a man like this

explained he left me when I had cancer. He caused my miscarriage when I was carrying his child. I heard he got two other women pregnant

She should wish them both well and move on with her life/
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by chisimdi(f): 3:22pm On May 01, 2008
jennykadry:

@trooe

exactly,this is d time she needs her husband d most,watever seed a man sows he will reap,ini should get ready,because im sure one girl will snatch her husband d time ini needs him d most,itsma law of karma
@jenny,Nne ele ihe umu actress a na agbahari gburu gburu.Ini Edo with all her beauty she culdn't even attract a bachelor.My heart goes out 2 d wife of d MAGAAR.As 4 Ini:Ndi Igbo kwuru si IGIGI ne enwegi onye ndumodu ne eso ozu ala ILI. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 6:43pm On May 01, 2008
desmonda:

The rumours mills are getting hotter,
The rumored romance between a rapper and Nollywood actress Ini Edo is definitely on, if latest reports are to be believed.
But what the reports can't confirm is who this guy is.
A source was confirmed as saying: "They're so excited, they're planing flying around major African cities soon."
Other unconfirmed sources also reported that the couple had "toyed with the idea of running off to an island and getting hooked on their own. Instead, they've settled on a small affair at guy's home."
But the first source stated otherwise, quoting a 'friend' of Edo's as saying: "Edo has always said that she would get married in Seychelles, it's where her heart lies."
This appears to be the more likely option, if the rumour that Ini Edo’s Nigerian travel agency is likely to cater for the wedding is true.
In addition, there are wedding dress rumours, with Ini Edo reportedly torn between her favourite couturier and a London based Nigerian designer.
Stop posting rubbish on my thread jare angry angry
BTW, WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE
Your story looks like it was crooked up angry angry
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 6:49pm On May 01, 2008
Yes that hair chest looks gross, yaccccccckkkkkkkk
Why does she have to leave her husband, leave everything they both worked for, so that someone else can sit and enjoy her happiness

@Jenny
She can't expect that at all, her judgment is getting closer, and when it happens the whole world will know the type of person she is. Karma is a bitch, she won't recognize what hits her when it happens
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Dreloaded(f): 6:54pm On May 01, 2008
what did they work for? She said he husband wasnt there for her when she had a miscarriage AND cancer. Why would anyone suggets she stays with someone like that?
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 6:59pm On May 01, 2008

If she leaves than she has to vacate the house and other properties too
How are we sure when she leaves him, the next man that comes along will not be 2 times worst than him or will she has to stay single for the rest of her life.

Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 01, 2008
@Jenny
She can't expect that at all, her judgment is getting closer, and when it happens the whole world will know the type of person she is. Karma is a bitch, she won't recognize what hits her when it happens

trooe my sister,atleast ini edo fine nowww,let her leave d married guy abeg,there are so many bachelors out there,honestly she should stop breaking some womans home
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 7:07pm On May 01, 2008
jennykadry:

trooe my sister,atleast ini edo fine nowww,let her leave d married guy abeg,there are so many bachelors out there,honestly she should stop breaking some womans home
No man wants her, she's been used up and dumped
What mother in law in Naija will want Ini as a daughter in law shocked shocked
My best advice for her is to travel abroad and marry a foreigner, since they don’t know about her awful past
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 01, 2008
@trooe

i think u r right,she knows shes useless to all dis naija men ,dats y shes messing around wt them,cos she already has a bad reputation

useless girl,all she wants is already made husband she doesnt want to work hard and earn her own man
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Dreloaded(f): 7:29pm On May 01, 2008
tRoOE:

If she leaves than she has to vacate the house and other properties too
How are we sure when she leaves him, the next man that comes along will not be 2 times worst than him or will she has to stay single for the rest of her life.

and why would God provide the woman with someone worse than a husband that caused a miscarriage and didnt care for his sick wife?

Why settle for garbage when she could end up with way better? People really need to think more positively when it comes to stuff like this instead of just accepting trash cos of fear.
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 8:00pm On May 01, 2008
jennykadry:

@trooe

i think you're right,she knows shes useless to all this naija men ,that is y shes messing around wt them,because she already has a bad reputation

useless girl,all she wants is already made husband she doesnt want to work hard and earn her own man
The girl useless no be small, she's a bad image to the kids out there. The reputation is worst than we can ever imagine, she has gotten pregnant for Jim Ike then an abortion (which obviously isn't her first pregnancy)
Abi oh na ready made man she want, it isn't like she doesn't have her own money but she spends beyond her limit which leaves her broke then she start depending on her sugar daddies

I use to like her before but not anymore

D-reloaded:

and why would God provide the woman with someone worse than a husband that caused a miscarriage and didnt care for his sick wife?

Why settle for garbage when she could end up with way better? People really need to think more positively when it comes to stuff like this instead of just accepting trash because of fear.
Even if the good man goes around how will she know, or will God show her the signs undecided.
Am not saying she should stick to her low life husband, they can separate for a little while and work on their differences.
Marriage isn’t something you can get up and leave just like that. Have seen marriages that have gone through worst things she went through but they still stick together
Shit happens, what we can all do is just pray to God for his guidance, and lead us through the right path.
And I don’t pray to see myself in this type of situation, nor will I wish it to my worst enemy

Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 01, 2008
@trooe

na only jim iyke undecided mike ezuruonye nko,what d banj wey use her sing why me oh?abi u no know say na she d banj use for that song? lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 8:08pm On May 01, 2008
I forgot those ones, yea he sang that song for her. they broke up becos his father was against their relationship, i no blame the poor baba. If it was my brother dating her too i go say NO NO way. And am sure there are also other big boiz in town that have used her angry angry

Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by snazzydawn(f): 8:33pm On May 01, 2008
you guys should free Ini Edo abeg. Have some mercy abeg.
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by chiogo(f): 8:47pm On May 01, 2008
I heard this story before , like a month ago but not exactly as the one above.

What i heard was that Ini edo supposedly starred in a movie at the couple's house and the 'source' claims the couple have a really nice house.
So, it's obvious the Ini thingy got her eyes on the house. But the weird part is that the wife is the richer of the two, the husband depends on her. So, i don't understand why he'd propose to Ini Edo.
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Busta(f): 8:50pm On May 01, 2008
I don't think all these stories are true.

tabloids gotta eat too u know. . . one way or the other.
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 01, 2008
I actually read the full version in a more a reputable newspaper

and IT IS TRUE

They are not divorced just separated
from the wife's account he has been AWOL for years and along the line he has had other girlfriends who found out abt her.
Apparently he just married her for the GREEN CARD

The wife isnt distraught all that is just the gossip column's efizzi

Ini can continue to date the man but he has to formally divorce his wife first

Ini should just remember that all that glitters is not gold
She shud take notes from Stephanie okereke
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by ishaahamed(f): 10:27pm On May 01, 2008
please people in this site let us say what is ture,all of us are human and we have sisters so let think before we post any thing here,i am sorry if i say some thing bad forgive me guys. angry angry angry angry
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by snazzydawn(f): 10:46pm On May 01, 2008
So much bad press for this girl. make una free am abeg.
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 01, 2008
She should take notes from Stephanie okereke

wat happened wt stephanie?is it her marriage wt dat footballer?
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 11:50pm On May 01, 2008
@snazzydawn
No one is holding her, she's the one putting herself out there.

@chiogo
I read a similar to what you are talking about, I heard that story was true. During the same time period she got banned too. Oh so the wife is the one with the money, but why is Ini Edo sticking to him if his broke. LOL am sure the guy maked up some interesting story and she fell for it, cheap slut

@salsera
Thanks for clarifying the story because some people are making it seem like I made it up.
Ahahah I don't think the wife his letting her husband go that easy without doing some damaged to him, he can kiss the divorce goodbye.

Stephanie okereke ke, that one is a bad example to.
Her husband divorced her because she cheated on him and the guy dig into her past and realize the type of woman she was, but she's telling the world another story.

@ishaahamed
Wetin you dey yawn undecided, waka go my friend!!!!!!!!Rubbish

@jennykadry
The footballer don leave her jare without looking back

Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 01, 2008

Stephanie okereke ke, that one is a bad example to.
Her husband divorced her because she cheated on him and the guy dig into her past and realize the type of woman she was, but she's telling the world another story.
chineke God of nairaland,u dis omo-eko u r really imformed ooo,so she cheated on her husband and was her past bad? y is she now making d guy look bad in d eyes of everybody naa wt her story of d guy been a gold digger and so on?
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 12:06am On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

chineke God of nairaland,u this omo-eko you're really imformed ooo,so she cheated on her husband and was her past bad? y is she now making d guy look bad in d eyes of everybody naa wt her story of d guy been a gold digger and so on?
Don't mind her jare, I thought so too oh becos I read her interview she had after the accident, making her ex husband look bad,(I always try people there are always 3 sides to the story, why doesn't she tell us what went wrong and why he left her) until I went to Naija xmas and they told me all the inside stories of what happened and the other actresses(and who is sleeping with them, even the married ones).

That girl isn't as clean as she seems, but at least she's keeps her business downlow
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Radiant(f): 12:12am On May 02, 2008
Trooe, sorry to say this but you're so fond of posting shit about people. Can't you come up with better things than dissecting and analyzing people's lives? Haven't you got one?

It's not bad enough that you post all the gossips but you sure glue to the threads and make sure everyone gets the "message".

You really need to get a better job.
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Dreloaded(f): 12:16am On May 02, 2008
Um it was actually Stephanie who processed the divorce papers. Ovation has a copy of it.

Not sure how she could marry a footballer and be surprised that he sleeps around.

Hello Rad kiss
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 12:26am On May 02, 2008
@Radiant
I will post anything I feel like posting but if that makes you uncomfortable you can take your leave, I didn’t ask/force you to contribute towards the topic.

Stop worrying yourself whether I have a life of not

And what is the use of the Celebrities thread, or is it for decoration

LOL glue to the thread, just like how you are glue to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keri Hilson's Boyfriend Has An Erection While Taking Picture With Another Guy / Guys Davido's Girlfriend Chioma "Has Dated And Slept With" / Dream Come True As Broda Shaggi Kissed DJ Cuppy ,otedola React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.