Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,937 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June (60179 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / Zakir Naik Live In Abuja / Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mintayo:

you dnt knw this guy,if you know him,you will knw how misquided he is!
Misguided? Do you think everybody is like you? I don't even know these christians problem,if you like turn into monkey he has arrived,ALLIAMUADULILAH.And reasonable christians that want to know more about the topic will surely attend.....Peace

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by deols(f): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
mmmustapha: may Allah bless u and ur Generation
amin.thank you
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Mutaino7(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
I dont hate muslims but trying to put islam above christianity is totally absurd. Mohammed preached what he never practiced. All what was recorded in the quran were orally transferred and put down. Mohammed in his life time was taught hebrew and aramaic by a jewish friend of his. He didnt even have the correct version of the story of christ. nobody witnessed where an angel gave him the mandate to preach islam unlike Jesus whose disciples witnessed the transfiguration and the voice of GOD during his baptism. The death of Mohammed is still a mystery. 1. there's is a rumor that he was killed in battle(widely spread)
2. another is that he was killed by food poisoning through a woman whose city was kept under siege by the prophet.
Mohammed hasnt perform any known miracle which was recorded. unlike Jesus who was prayed 4 his enemies mohammed killed his. Aftermath d death of diz two great icons one promised holy spirit and gave future prophecies concerning the future while d other promised 77 virgins 4 each soul dat was destroyed in the name of conversion. Even mohammed said his words aint accurate. ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY aint the same.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tintingz(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
JaaizTech:

[b]I do hope that someday you would meet him. But let me quickly respond to your question. Firstly, let me make a clarification; that the worship of Allah (SWT) did not start with prophet Muhammad, but goes way back to the time of Adam, Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus etc; the Prophet was only a messenger and a reminder bringing people back to the Path of Allah. Jesus, Moses, David (AS) etc all preached the Oneness of God (Allah) and of course remnants of their teachings still remained with the Arabs at that time even though majority were Idol worshipers. Also in existence amongst the Arabs were jews whom referred to the only one God as Allah also.

Neither Islam nor the Quran is oblivious of this as this Ayah in the Quran states:

“And if you (O Muhammad) ask them: ‘Who has created the heavens and the earth,’ they will certainly say: ‘Allaah’” [Luqmaan 31:25] {An indication that the people of that time knew of Allah}

“And those who take Awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, lords, gods) besides Him (say): ‘We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allaah’” [al-Zumar 39:3] {An indication that the people knew about Allah but believed that they needed to reach him through the idols.}

I hope I have been of help; you can post any further questions or ask for clarification on any matter.[/b]
Good answer smiley
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Synthase(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
Why do you people keep emphasizing this? How many times do we need to listen to hate messages of this man? We have enough videos on youtube and MITV in Lagos tried tirelessly to promote his message of koran is perfect while bible is rubbish, koran support some scientific phenomenon while bible doesnt blah blah blah. So what similarities does he now want to bring in islam and christianity when we know there is absolutely none!!!
deols:

Why not listen yo him FIRST and thereafter form your own understanding.

Those christians are the reasonable ones IMHO. They listen and form their opinion of the truth.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
vanariso: Christians cry against any muslim/islamic activity is appalling and disgusting just like American stance for Israel against other states in the middle east. Their quadripple standard(not double standard.....if there's anythnng like that is crazy).I remember the early 90s when several white christian crusaders bombarded Nigeria until our pastors too soji say dem just dey take bread clear their soup....muslims never complained. Christians do not understand chritianity cos theirs nothing like christianity. If Jesus should appear today and he was asked who the christians are...he surely say he doent know them.Simply because he was not a christian and the disciples werent. infact no body was a christian while he was alive. If call him Jesus too he wont answer cos he was never called Jesus when he was alive. For ur info, his language was ARAMIAC( a sister language to arabic still spoken by a few in Iran)...not greek or hebrew that the earliest manuscript were written and found.Thats why the word SHALOM ....that he uttered in the upper house can easy be agreed to be Salam..(wha we muslims say when we meet or enter a hse)
Allah has perfected Islam and will complete it even if u wish not. Allah did not protect any early manuscript except the quran.Its intentional. The gospel of Jesus is lost,the book of Moses (Torah) or old testament is lost,the book of David is lost, the book of Ibrahim(Abraham ) is lost.
Any christian can asnwer who mathew, mark luke and jhon are...just story tellers who wrote 100yrs after Jesus and couldnt authenticate their writtings with a signature or their surnames.Where's the gospel according to saint Barnabas....
I will stop...but I cry for christians.....May Allah guide u all. Allah guided Umar( a pagan) and he became great for Islam. Allah guided Cat Stevens, Tom Robertson, Yussuf Estes, Khalid Yasin, Joshua Evans, Hakim quick and several others, they are all great.
Alhamdul

LIES! LIESS!! LIESSS!!!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mutaino7: I dont hate muslims but trying to put islam above christianity is totally absurd. Mohammed preached what he never practiced. All what was recorded in the quran were orally transferred and put down. Mohammed in his life time was taught hebrew and aramaic by a jewish friend of his. He didnt even have the correct version of the story of christ. nobody witnessed where an angel gave him the mandate to preach islam unlike Jesus whose disciples witnessed the transfiguration and the voice of GOD during his baptism. The death of Mohammed is still a mystery. 1. there's is a rumor that he was killed in battle(widely spread)
2. another is that he was killed by food poisoning through a woman whose city was kept under siege by the prophet.
Mohammed hasnt perform any known miracle which was recorded. unlike Jesus who was prayed 4 his enemies mohammed killed his. Aftermath d death of diz two great icons one promised holy spirit and gave future prophecies concerning the future while d other promised 77 virgins 4 each soul dat was destroyed in the name of conversion. Even mohammed said his words aint accurate. ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY aint the same.

they know the truth but they just decide to shield the truth!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
How can light be like darkness? There is no similarity between Christianity and Islam. Islam is the most evil religion in the world. It's devilish in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
JaaizTech:

[b]I do hope that someday you would meet him. But let me quickly respond to your question. Firstly, let me make a clarification; that the worship of Allah (SWT) did not start with prophet Muhammad, but goes way back to the time of Adam, Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus etc; the Prophet was only a messenger and a reminder bringing people back to the Path of Allah. Jesus, Moses, David (AS) etc all preached the Oneness of God (Allah) and of course remnants of their teachings still remained with the Arabs at that time even though majority were Idol worshipers. Also in existence amongst the Arabs were jews whom referred to the only one God as Allah also.

Neither Islam nor the Quran is oblivious of this as this Ayah in the Quran states:

“And if you (O Muhammad) ask them: ‘Who has created the heavens and the earth,’ they will certainly say: ‘Allaah’” [Luqmaan 31:25] {An indication that the people of that time knew of Allah}

“And those who take Awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, lords, gods) besides Him (say): ‘We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allaah’” [al-Zumar 39:3] {An indication that the people knew about Allah but believed that they needed to reach him through the idols.}

I hope I have been of help; you can post any further questions or ask for clarification on any matter.[/b]

are u sure? Will ur moderators like deols allow that without banning someone?
All u posted above are lies and lies and lies!!!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mintayo:

Rightly said!
No similarities whatsoever between islam and christain!
They are two parallel line that can never meet!
They don't even serve the same God-NO SIMILARITIES AT ALL!

This conference is another strategy to decieve the 'Gullible christains'(who believe christain and islam serve the same God)to accept islam since it is simila to christainity...but it is all a lie,deception!
We just want to be left alone,they shld stop attaching islam to christainity!
It's not a must you attend,keep vibrating for your chair.Reasonable christians will attend,not gullible people like you......Peace

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Uncanny Genius: How can light be like darkness? There is no similarity between Christianity and Islam. Islam is the most evil religion in the world. It's devilish in nature.
Blah Blah,no sense and no proof.Better take it easy.Allah will surely perfect his religion and Islam will prevail no matter your hatred.....Peace

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Alajiki(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
Paschal007:
i said otherwise?

What rights? Last i checked muslims are still allowed to marry 9yr olds, up to 4 of them just like their prophet did. So what rights are being denied here mr bitterthings?

if only they're trying to get on with their lives without more than 40% of them targeting our necks that would be super cool. I'm sure my brothers up there would want nothing more than to go about their business in peace without fear muslim mobs or terrorists screaming any arabic slangs that invades their mind.
deny them what?

hostile reaction huh? When Reinhard Bonke visited northern Nigeria and muslims reacted by rioting, destroying Christian lives and properties, what are we to call that? Islamic love reaction ba?
tell that to those agitating for sharia land.

it helps.

reading quran is a sure way to radicalization. See Michael aka Mujaheed

So, what is good for the goose of fraudster Benny Hinn (who, by the way, was one of the first pastors to hold the annual HOLY fraudulent GHOST festival with the Landlord of Redeem) is not good for the gander of Zakir Naik? Uhmmm...I have never seen Xtians to be lovers of truth. What am I even saying? Their very existence is even built on falsehood by the conman called Apostle Paul.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by brightlomo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
Thanks ustaz we are expecting you.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by aglomar: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
ok
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by abduldope(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
i dare any pastor to challange him... grin sha am expctn lyk 10thousand christains to coNverT.... AmeeeN!!!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
Can I come? Really luv to ask questions and undastand d similarities(as u claim,so I need to b convinced )in both religions!!! undecided
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tbaba1234: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
peppy luv: Can I come? Really luv to ask questions and undastand d similarities(as u claim,so I need to b convinced )in both religions!!! undecided

It is a public lecture. It is open to everyone, surely you can come.

The haters are invited as well.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
abduldope: i dare any pastor to challange him... grin sha am expctn lyk 10thousand christains to coNverT.... AmeeeN!!!
mtcheww.. So dats what islam is all about?? Competing with other religions?? Jeez..get a life undecided
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tbaba1234: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
booqee: mtcheww.. So dats what islam is all about?? Competing with other religions?? Jeez..get a life undecided

He mentioned his opinion, how does that translate to what Islam is about?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tbaba1234: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Dr Zaik Naik, the huge computer brain... I love this brother for the sake of Allah.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Ayishatreal(f): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
Seriously, I still don't understand why non-Muslims give themselves headache when Islamic posts make front page. They don't have to show us that they hate Islam and Muslims cos Allah has warned us about them.

Dear Muslim brethrens, hope you realise that argument is not allowed in Islam even when u're right talkless of arguing with those that dnt wish you well nd will always look for ways to critic you and tag u wit all sort of names.

Remember that Allah has perfected His religion, completed His favour on us and accepted ISLAM as our RELIGION. Let's continue to pray that Allah forgive their sins and guide them aright.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tintingz(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mutaino7: I dont hate muslims but trying to put islam above christianity is totally absurd.
who is putting Islam above christianity?? Even tho christianity is not from God and Jesus

Mohammed preached what he never practiced. All what was recorded in the quran were orally transferred and put down. Mohammed in his life time was taught hebrew and aramaic by a jewish friend of his. He didnt even have the correct version of the story of christ.
So you saying that there is another version...can you tell us the version he copied from and moreover Mohammed was an arab illiterate who doesnt no how to read and write...how is it possible for him to copied from a hebrew written books.

nobody witnessed where an angel gave him the mandate to preach islam unlike Jesus whose disciples witnessed the transfiguration and the voice of GOD during his baptism.
none of Jesus disciples withnessed when he was baptised, when he fasted walking in the desert, they all fled during crucifixion

The death of Mohammed is still a mystery. 1. there's is a rumor that he was killed in battle(widely spread)
Mohammed(sa) didnt die in battle field nor die of poison... He died naturally

Mohammed hasnt perform any known miracle which was recorded.
He(sa) performed many miracles one of it is spliting of the moon...and again miracles are performed by many prophets not only Jesus(as)

unlike Jesus who was prayed 4 his enemies mohammed killed his.
Jesus(as) prayed and also cursed his enemies(jews)...Mohammed(sa) showed kindness to the pagans, jews, christians

Aftermath d death of diz two great icons one promised holy spirit and gave future prophecies concerning the future while d other promised 77 virgins 4 each soul dat was destroyed in the name of conversion.
The Holyspirit has been in existence before Jesus(as) there is no another promising spirit, the comforter he promised was Mohammed(sa) and i will tell you that 100 promising wives awaits in heaven said by Jesus smiley

Even mohammed said his words aint accurate. ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY aint the same.
where did Mohammed(sa) said such?? Stop posting lies here... No one is argueing that Islam and christianity are similar cuz Jesus is not a christian nor preaches christianity...he practised Islam smiley

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by victorazy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
I don't want to hear the similarities of both religions, I want to know their differences maybe is the cause of the problem.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Paschal007: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Paschal007: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
Alajiki:
What am I even saying?

I was wondering too.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
EBK2: How anyone will reject The love and Salvation of Jesus Christ begger belief.
Repent and believe the Gospel while you have the opportunity. Jesus loves you and has an eternal plan for your life.
Remember He is coming back again to take home those who receive Him now. Our time is running out.
Coming to take them with a school bus or airplane? Just curious,don't be surprised If he came back and destroy the cross and deny christianity.
There is no other name but the Name of Jesus given to mankind for forgiveness of sin and eternal life. Do it today and have the peace of God. Come to Jesus and have peace all you people that are wearied by religion and phoney ideology.
God bless you as you decide to embark on this exciting walk with My Saviour. I am talking from experience not what a orator told me.
Experience? You also encountered Jesus(pbuh)? Funny crossxtians.....Peace
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tbaba1234: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ayishatreal: Seriously, I still don't understand why non-Muslims give themselves headache when Islamic posts make front page. They don't have to show us that they hate Islam and Muslims cos Allah has warned us about them.

Dear Muslim brethrens, hope you realise that argument is not allowed in Islam even when u're right talkless of arguing with those that dnt wish you well nd will always look for ways to critic you and tag u wit all sort of names.

Remember that Allah has perfected His religion, completed His favour on us and accepted ISLAM as our RELIGION. Let's continue to pray that Allah forgive their sins and guide them aright.

you are sure to be tested through your possessions and persons; you are sure to hear much that is hurtful from those who were given the Scripture (jews and christians) before you and from those who associate others with God. If you are steadfast and mindful of God, that is the best course. (surah 3:186)
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by sanilistic: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
sweetomotayo: I still feel bad for this country when I hear the kind of utterances that come out of the so called "Leaders of tomorrow"! If you don't want to attend why not keep shut and keep that to yourself! There is no compulsion in religion! But this is a public lecture which nobody will crucify you for going or not! What this lecture is all about is the peacecul coexistence of Muslims and Christains. You have your will to yourself. It's only if you go that you'all have the priviledge of asking question from a world renowned scholar in the field of comparative religion. As a non-muslim, I want to assure you that if you go, you will be given first priority to ask questions regarding all the misconceptions you have about Islam and Christianity!
Thanks
may God in is infinite mercy bless u 4 dis comment
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by sholasys: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
sa155693: babyosiosi: u say we don't need Dr. Zakir Naik in Nigeria u say we don't need him to come to Nigeria? I ask you why is that your Christian Missionaries come to our lands to try to deceive people into converting to Christianity using all forms of lies and tricks and deceptions but now that a scholar of Islam is coming to invite u who dont know the truth to the truth u r saying is he is not welcome. It goes to show your double standard. Your Christian missionaries go all over the world to trick people and mislead people and they come to us we have the same right to send our scholars to u the only difference is we don't trick and deceive people as your missionaries do.
Oboy!! use your head OK. Christian missionaries dont go about comparing Christianity with other religion. Christian dont debate with ideology and conceptual-ism. we are lead by Holy spirit and guided by the Holy book Bible OK. The Bible say Jesus is the truth and the way and that no body come to me (GOD) except through Jesus, did u forget the part.
preach your gospel and let pple decide

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by sanilistic: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
sweetomotayo: I still feel bad for this country when I hear the kind of utterances that come out of the so called "Leaders of tomorrow"! If you don't want to attend why not keep shut and keep that to yourself! There is no compulsion in religion! But this is a public lecture which nobody will crucify you for going or not! What this lecture is all about is the peacecul coexistence of Muslims and Christains. You have your will to yourself. It's only if you go that you'all have the priviledge of asking question from a world renowned scholar in the field of comparative religion. As a non-muslim, I want to assure you that if you go, you will be given first priority to ask questions regarding all the misconceptions you have about Islam and Christianity!
Thanks
may God in his infinite mercy bless u 4 dis comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) / What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.