Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June (59282 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / Zakir Naik Live In Abuja / Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
victorazy: I don't want to hear the similarities of both religions, I want to know their differences maybe is the cause of the problem.
Differences in religion will always lead to unending arguments.Allah said in the glorious Quran is surah Al-imran 3;64-''Say O people of the scriptures(Jews and Christians);Come to word that is just between us and you,that we worship none but one true God(Allah) and we associate no partners with Him;and we erect not among ourselves Lord and gods besides Him.Then If they turn away,Say;bear witness that we are muslims(bowing our will to Allah)''.
That's what Dr Zakir Naik is coming to do,but christians don't want similarities.....Peace
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by free2ryhme: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
lanrexlan: Differences in religion will always lead to unending arguments.Allah said in the glorious Quran is surah Al-imran 3;64-''Say O people of the scriptures(Jews and Christians);Come to word that is just between us and you,that we worship none but one true God(Allah) and we associate no partners with Him;and we erect not among ourselves Lord and gods besides Him.Then If they turn away,Say;bear witness that we are muslims(bowing our will to Allah)''.
That's what Dr Zakir Naik is coming to do,but christians don't want similarities.....Peace

why shld u caompere your religion with xtianity?? why not Buddhism, Hinduism, and grail message must it always be xtianity ....

We have enuff trouble already practice your religion and leave us alone
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tbaba1234: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
iykofias: atleast d bible didn't say blow ur selves up and get 77 virgins_i pity for u people. So u tink mohammed wil jux b preservin virgins for u..mohammed wey like virgins die.,make i hear say eh give una any, xcept una go manage eh mama but hw many dick her input fit take..on d last day war go dy 4 hell o

Please bring your evidence of this so called '77 virgins'..

Thank you
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by iykofias(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
BetaThings:

but your folks publish fake Quran
And you have not spoken up against that!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tbaba1234: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
free2ryhme:

why shld u caompere your religion with xtianity?? why not Buddhism, Hinduism, and grail message must it always be xtianity ....

He is giving a talk, if you are not interested in the topic , there are people who are. Can you ignore the topic? Those who are interested in the talk will be there.

It is not by force.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Sike(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
Whether you MOFOs like it or not, Dr Zakir Naik is coming to Nigeria.. Hate it or Date it. tongue
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by sholasys: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
vanariso: Christians cry against any muslim/islamic activity is appalling and disgusting just like American stance for Israel against other states in the middle east. Their quadripple standard(not double standard.....if there's anythnng like that is crazy).I remember the early 90s when several white christian crusaders bombarded Nigeria until our pastors too soji say dem just dey take bread clear their soup....muslims never complained. Christians do not understand chritianity cos theirs nothing like christianity. If Jesus should appear today and he was asked who the christians are...he surely say he doent know them.Simply because he was not a christian and the disciples werent. infact no body was a christian while he was alive. If call him Jesus too he wont answer cos he was never called Jesus when he was alive. For ur info, his language was ARAMIAC( a sister language to arabic still spoken by a few in Iran)...not greek or hebrew that the earliest manuscript were written and found.Thats why the word SHALOM ....that he uttered in the upper house can easy be agreed to be Salam..(wha we muslims say when we meet or enter a hse)
Allah has perfected Islam and will complete it even if u wish not. Allah did not protect any early manuscript except the quran.Its intentional. The gospel of Jesus is lost,the book of Moses (Torah) or old testament is lost,the book of David is lost, the book of Ibrahim(Abraham ) is lost.
Any christian can asnwer who mathew, mark luke and jhon are...just story tellers who wrote 100yrs after Jesus and couldnt authenticate their writtings with a signature or their surnames.Where's the gospel according to saint Barnabas....
I will stop...but I cry for christians.....May Allah guide u all. Allah guided Umar( a pagan) and he became great for Islam. Allah guided Cat Stevens, Tom Robertson, Yussuf Estes, Khalid Yasin, Joshua Evans, Hakim quick and several others, they are all great.
Alhamdul
Did Allah wrote quran ? He sent it through an illiterate right, mohamed sha!!!? ok and he his not a story teller ? u r there and you are sure his message is authentic sha ?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tbaba1234: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
sholasys:
Did Allah wrote quran ? He sent it through an illiterate right, mohamed sha!!!? ok and he his not a story teller ? u r there and you are sure his message is authentic sha ?

I am sure you are over 2000 years old, since you were there when your scriptures were written....
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by iykofias(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
tbaba1234:

Please bring your evidence of this so called '77 virgins'..

Thank you
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
free2ryhme:

Have you even watched Dr Zakir Naik's similarities between Islam and hinduism? Or concept of God in world's major religions? Nobody is forcing you,this is a free world and you aren't the only christian.Interested people will attend,very simple.....Peace
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by sholasys: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
vanariso: Christians cry against any muslim/islamic activity is appalling and disgusting just like American stance for Israel against other states in the middle east. Their quadripple standard(not double standard.....if there's anythnng like that is crazy).I remember the early 90s when several white christian crusaders bombarded Nigeria until our pastors too soji say dem just dey take bread clear their soup....muslims never complained. Christians do not understand chritianity cos theirs nothing like christianity. If Jesus should appear today and he was asked who the christians are...he surely say he doent know them.Simply because he was not a christian and the disciples werent. infact no body was a christian while he was alive. If call him Jesus too he wont answer cos he was never called Jesus when he was alive. For ur info, his language was ARAMIAC( a sister language to arabic still spoken by a few in Iran)...not greek or hebrew that the earliest manuscript were written and found.Thats why the word SHALOM ....that he uttered in the upper house can easy be agreed to be Salam..(wha we muslims say when we meet or enter a hse)
Allah has perfected Islam and will complete it even if u wish not. Allah did not protect any early manuscript except the quran.Its intentional. The gospel of Jesus is lost,the book of Moses (Torah) or old testament is lost,the book of David is lost, the book of Ibrahim(Abraham ) is lost.
Any christian can asnwer who mathew, mark luke and jhon are...just story tellers who wrote 100yrs after Jesus and couldnt authenticate their writtings with a signature or their surnames.Where's the gospel according to saint Barnabas....
I will stop...but I cry for christians.....May Allah guide u all. Allah guided Umar( a pagan) and he became great for Islam. Allah guided Cat Stevens, Tom Robertson, Yussuf Estes, Khalid Yasin, Joshua Evans, Hakim quick and several others, they are all great.
Alhamdul
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by sholasys: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
tbaba1234:

I am sure you are over 2000 years old, since you were there when your scriptures were written....

Ok let's do it this way, preach your religion and we will preach ours freely and peacefully without restrictions and intimidation. Let see who will loose followers. By the time your eye open you will know the right thing to do

A true religion should nor be insecure. Let me be able to go to Saudi Arabia and preach my gospel freely without any local law restricting me or Iran. Infact you can go to Israel and preach i guarantee u convince them ok

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Kingharzyz(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
I thank God that am a muslim...buh if I'm a christians this an opportunity for me to ask questions about islam and muslims from this man instead of shouting on nairaland...peace...

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tbaba1234: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
sholasys:

Ok let's do it this way, preach your religion and we will preach ours freely and peacefully without restrictions and intimidation. Let see who will loose followers. By the time your eye open you will know the right thing to do

Apparently you didn't think about that before your first comment. This is a public lecture, it is for only those that are interested, nobody is forcing you.

There is no compulsion in religion: true guidance has become distinct from error, so whoever rejects false gods and believes in God has grasped the firmest hand-hold, one that will never break. God is all hearing and all knowing. (Surah 2:256)

A true religion should nor be insecure. Let me be able to go to Saudi Arabia and preach my gospel freely without any local law restricting me or Iran. Infact you can go to Israel and preach i guarantee u convince them ok

Go and speak with the saudi authorities then, what does that have to do with the public lecture undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by sholasys: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
King harzyz: I thank God that am a muslim...buh if I'm a christians this an opportunity for me to ask questions about islam and muslims from this man instead of shouting on nairaland...peace...
your priority now is to focus on Boko Haram and change their orientation about islam not Christianity. Go to sudan where there conflict in islam. go to Iraq, palestine, afaganistan, iran, UAE lebaneon, tell them islam forbid succide bombers etc

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by everyday: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
Is he not giving a lecture in the north,oh! i forgot.The boko boyz are there
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
EBK2: @Laneexian
I just pray you will understand. All you have to realise is that Jesus Christ loves you and has an eternal plan for your like. All you need is to repent and receive Him into your life.That's all.
I have already accept Jesus(pbuh).He was one of the mightiest messenger of God and a human being.Anything beyond that is invalid.
If you have and know what I have and know, you will not talk the way you do but the wonderful thing about the Son of God is that after any abusing Him, you will hear Him silently whispering to you ' I love you, will you open your heart to me'.
Did you see me abuse Jesus(pbuh)? I never did in any of my posts.
If He can say this to those that crucified him, how much more you and me that grieve Him so often.
Repent and believe the Gospel while you have the opportunity. Tomorrow is not promised to any man and may be too late. He loves you a lot.
God bless
Gospel written by unknown men? Brother,come to Islam-peace acquired by submiting your will to God.Seriously,what's wrong in worshipping my creator and the creator of heavens and earth and all that exists?.....Peace
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by sholasys: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
tbaba1234:

Apparently you didn't think about that before your first comment. This is a public lecture, it is for only those that are interested, nobody is forcing you.

There is no compulsion in religion: true guidance has become distinct from error, so whoever rejects false gods and believes in God has grasped the firmest hand-hold, one that will never break. God is all hearing and all knowing. (Surah 2:256)

Go and speak with the saudi authorities then, what does that have to do with the public lecture undecided undecided

am sure you know that, that verse - Iran, Saudi and other restricted area are not aware of it. the usual double standing, conceptualism
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tbaba1234: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
iykofias: u cn go, but u beta kum out a moslem or else dy wl murder u

lol... You are also free to come... Your security will be assured.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by kayword(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
tbaba1234:

Or maybe he should tell us if mosques are allowed in the Vatican

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tbaba1234: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
everyday: Is he not giving a lecture in the north,oh! i forgot.The boko boyz are there

The last time i checked, Abuja is in the north..
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tbaba1234: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
kayword:
Or maybe he should tell us if mosques are allowed in the Vatican

Free the guy... grin
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lukzy500: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
Misconception: Muslims Hate Jesus
There are many similarities between the historical
references of Christianity and Islam. Many people are
amazed to find out that according to Muslim belief, Jesus
is one of the greatest messengers of God. One cannot be a
Muslim without believing in the virgin birth and the many
miracles of Jesus Christ. Jesus is also mentioned in many
verses of the Quran and is often used as an example of
good virtue and character. However, the main difference
between Christianity and Islam is that Muslims do not
believe that Jesus was God.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by mmimahbub(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
babyosisi:

For those who don't know this man please watch some of his tapes on youtube
We don't need him in Nigeria,we have enough problems without him
There are no similarities between Christianity and Islam ,all we want is that you practice your religion and allow us to peacefully practice ours
(Are you speaking)/(is he coming) for the Muslims? Entire Christians? Or Yourself?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Itoroetti(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
sweetomotayo: I still feel bad for this country when I hear the kind of utterances that come out of the so called "Leaders of tomorrow"! If you don't want to attend why not keep shut and keep that to yourself! There is no compulsion in religion! But this is a public lecture which nobody will crucify you for going or not! What this lecture is all about is the peacecul coexistence of Muslims and Christains. You have your will to yourself. It's only if you go that you'all have the priviledge of asking question from a world renowned scholar in the field of comparative religion. As a non-muslim, I want to assure you that if you go, you will be given first priority to ask questions regarding all the misconceptions you have about Islam and Christianity!
Thanks

Why don't u tell him to go preach in all this arab nations that are busy persecting christians and other faiths.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by iykofias(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
U muslims r hypocrite...y cnt dr. Zakir programme b shifted to d north 2 allow ur fellow boko to paticipate...or r dy scare of d islamic terrorist group dat cal themselves d 'defendant of islam'.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tbaba1234: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
^ grin grin

Did you do geography in school?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Itoroetti(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
sweetomotayo:
I agree with you! Buh there are also many things in the bible which you do not know !! Attend this lecture to know more about your religion...!
Agreed.no one knows the all things that are embedded in the bible.who is he to tell us about bible?when did d bible became a circular book for none believer to teach us about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People / Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.