Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June (59285 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / Zakir Naik Live In Abuja / Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
iykofias: U muslims r hypocrite...y cnt dr. Zakir programme b shifted to d north 2 allow ur fellow boko to paticipate...or r dy scare of d islamic terrorist group dat cal themselves d 'defendant of islam'.
It was the federal capital territory and Lagos that invited him,and you can shift it if you like.All these your blabbings on NL will lead to nothing,just cool down,hospitals are short of blood these days.He has arrived and he will give the talks insha allahu.....Peace
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by avalontony(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
the leaders of tomorrow need job and not comparism of religion............................

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tintingz(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
lanrexlan: It was the federal capital territory and Lagos that invited him,and you can shift it if you like.All these your blabbings on NL will lead to nothing,just cool down,hospitals are short of blood these days.He has arrived and he will give the talks insha allahu.....Peace
Lmao grin grin no mind that blabber grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by faaz24: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
Weda u like or u no like dr zakir naik will com, if u like e good, if u no like u hang, if u hang u go die, u go die for noting. Dem go carry ur body go police station ; U DIE WRONGFULLy !!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Change Of Venue from the organisers: The abuja lecture will now hold at the valedrome (National stadium, Abuja) on Saturday 8th June @ 10:00 am and Sunday 9th June @ 3:00 pm

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
grin grin grin ;DLMAOOOO
iykofias: wen u get to hottest part of hell ask mohammed aka allah d sugardaddy
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by free2ryhme: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
tbaba1234:

He is giving a talk, if you are not interested in the topic , there are people who are. Can you ignore the topic? Those who are interested in the talk will be there.

It is not by force.

must his talk always include xtianity ..

i Have watched some of his talks on PeaceTV when i served in Borno state ...

Concentrate on your on religion jor

Caution you alfa mualing little girls in mosque...
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tintingz(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
EBK2: @Lanrexian
When you accept Christ Jesus as Lord and Saviour there are things the Bible says will happen to you all of which I have experienced experienced personally. Key of which is you you will have the Holy Spirit and assurance/assurance of Eternal life and you will know it beyond anything.
I have encountered many people without Christ and all their stories are the same. Confusion and no hope of eternity and reliance on self righteousness. There is only one person ever that can say these word 'come on tome all ye that labour and are wearied, and I will give you rest; repent and receive me and you sins will be forgiven and i will give u eternal life. Only Christ Jesus.
He loves everyone and you included..
just come for the lecture... Shikena smiley
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by msay: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
Breaking news Venue change : The lectures of Dr. Zakir Naik for Saturday 8th @ 10:00am and Sunday 9th @ 3:30pm has been relocated to Velodrome, National Stadium Abuja . We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences this change may have cost you. All Remaining tickets has been sponsored so subsequent tickets are free, but come with tickets already purchased to ease ur entrance. Please bc it on bbm, whatsapp and all forms of social media. Jazakumullah
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by richardoz(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
he is welcome but that can't hinder the end-time revival of the Holy Ghost, neither can it turn me away from the way of life.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
EBK2: @Lanrexian
When you accept Christ Jesus as Lord and Saviour there are things the Bible says will happen to you all of which I have experienced experienced personally.
Point out a verse from the bible where Jesus says ''I AM THE LORD AND SAVIOUR''.If you read,God says;''I even, I am the Lord, and beside me there is no saviour(Isaiah 43:11)''
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the end of the earth:for I am God, and there is non else(Isaiah 45:22)God talking,not Jesus(pbuh).
Key of which is you you will have the Holy Spirit and assurance/assurance of Eternal life and you will know it beyond anything.
I have encountered many people without Christ and all their stories are the same. Confusion and no hope of eternity and reliance on self righteousness. There is only one person ever that can say these word 'come on tome all ye that labour and are wearied, and I will give you rest; repent and receive me and you sins will be forgiven and i will give u eternal life. Only Christ Jesus.
He loves everyone and you included..
Simple questions for you.
1).How can you as a Christian tell if the Holy Spirit is inside another Christian? How come many Christians fooled people by claiming that the Holy spirit was inside them only to be converted to another religion later on?
2).Does the Holy Spirit dictate what Christians should do without choice or freedom at all or does it only guide them and they have the freedom to follow or not?
3).If the Holy Spirit dictates what Christian should do,why do Christians commit sins and make mistakes? How can you explain the conversion to other religions and atheism of many Christians? Are they told to do that by the Holy Spirit?....Peace
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by omokayode9258(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mintayo:

funny,you are saying this...if you can also apply what you posted above to ur islam too,you will eventually see the truth tooo! Smh.
it only applies to xtian, they too gullible, they take pastors as dr mediator btwn them nd dr Lordh they confid in dr pastors dt dr is notng goin on in dr family, workplace, street etc dt dr pastors wulnt be aware of bt stil, they claimd they ar servn Jesus bt dr pastor is intermediary btw them nd dr lord. Wel, its ur lif
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by sonickay(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
What happened to Jesus's Childhood, d bible never mentioned it, dere was no detailed historical account for it except his birth and a good lad he was. He didn't just came to dis world as a grown-up man, he came as a child. We all passed tru childhood, we have our story, where is Jesus's own, was it hidden, or not important as a son of god or saviour of Israel?. This may not be d appropriate place to ask dis question but its omission at dis juncture leaves much to b desired for.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
@ Tintinz
When you go, ask him one question: let him sum all his messages since he started being a scholar and orator. After summing it, ask him and perhaps yourself if you will go to heaven when you die and if he gives you a confident 'Yes' then I will go and talk to him.
But the fact is that he does not have assurance of eternity in Heaven. He doesn't even know who God is.
So my friend, there is only one Way. His Name is Jesus Christ. you can go to all public lectures in the world there is only One who will forgive and save you from your sin, Jesus Christ.
Don't waste your time and money. The gift of eternal life if free and easy - Only in Christ Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lamorena: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
pls we need this Dr to come talk some sence into those BK boys. and pls everybody should stop being an hypocrite if you are a christian all you have yo do is love you neigbour as your self trying to condem one religion or ther other doesnt make sence. we are one Nation.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lamorena: 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
pls
we need this Dr to come talk some sence into those BK boys. and pls
everybody should stop being an hypocrite if you are a christian all you
have yo do is love you neigbour as your self trying to condem one
religion or ther other doesnt make sence. we are one Nation.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by RealSleek(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
lanrexlan: Miss hater,better take it easy.Why do you hate the man so much? He is coming and there's nothing you can do about it,it's not a must you attend,sit in house and keep chopping your fingers till he leaves.....Peace

Nothing is digusting as u ending ur thread with peace....u post sentimental subliminal bigots and end it with peace....abeg keep ur peace
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by RealSleek(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
lanrexlan: Miss hater,better take it easy.Why do you hate the man so much? He is coming and there's nothing you can do about it,it's not a must you attend,sit in house and keep chopping your fingers till he leaves.....Peace

Nothing is digusting as u ending ur threads with peace....u post sentimental subliminal bigots and end it with peace....abeg keep ur peace
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lamorena: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
I am PROUDLY CHRISLAM.smiley
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
@ Lanrexian
I wish time will permit me, but from Genesis to Revelation, the Bible makes it clear that Christ Jesus is not only the Son of God but God himself. I fact He is the same God mentioned in the verses you quoted. Until you repent and accept Him, you won't know this and they are all clear in the Bible. You can't know this by me proving this to you but I will give you bible verses to check out.
Secondly, it is never hidden when a Christian has the Holy Ghost. There are evidences set out in the bible and they not just in the bible, the are real. I can tell you from my own personal experience. Christianity and the Holy Spirit fills you life with life, reality and experiences. But these are available to those who have rexeived Christ Jesus. Religion feels your life with death, sorrow, pain and confusion.
Finally, Holy Spirit does not force or dictate. He is God and does not take away personal choice. You can walk away anytime you want. But when you have an encounter with the Son of God line I have, the lard thing you will want us to walk away. You only want to know him and love him for the rest if your life.
To know more about Jesus check Isaiah 9:6
John 3
John 5
Take out time to read these for yourself
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by RealSleek(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
la morena: pls we need this Dr to come talk some sence into those BK boys. and pls everybody should stop being an hypocrite if you are a christian all you have yo do is love you neigbour as your self trying to condem one religion or ther other doesnt make sence. we are one Nation.

Abi nw and muslims shud live and let live, they should practise what they preach(Peace) n I'm sure continuous attack on christian faith is nt., if christians are not as tolerating as they are, dis country would be in cold war.......Religion is infact one of the problems in dis country.... We too religious for dt matter......

Mr lanrexlian or wt dey call ..take note
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by free2ryhme: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2013
lanrexlan: Have you even watched Dr Zakir Naik's similarities between Islam and hinduism? Or concept of God in world's major religions? Nobody is forcing you,this is a free world and you aren't the only christian.Interested people will attend,very simple.....Peace

one is simple question .. why is he so concern about comparing and contrasting with xtianity
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by planet(m): 12:14am On Jun 07, 2013
Salam brothers and sisters, Churchgoing is big business in Nigeria so expect so many foot soldiers of the various miracle vendors to cry on NL because of Zakir Naik presence. it is bad business for them; because their religion (Pauline christianity) is being rejected the world over.

The day Nigeria climb out of poverty will spell doom for them. They cant understand or even compare the message Eesah preached to what is being touted today as gospel. Gospel according to Jesus or the fictitious writings of human beings.

When it comes to the matter or the message Jesus brought, Muslims are the balanced nation. we are neither at the two ends of the extreme, like the Jews who rejected his miraculous birth and called Mary names; and the Xtian who call him God. We all agreed he was given birth to. Birth is a human act. when Jesus returns, which Muslim believe in, he will reject all that the Xtianity of S(P)aul ascribe to him. The worship of one true God, indivisible, is the truth.

Can you imagine when they say Judeo-Christian tradition or civilisation. What an irony. Well it only signposts that there is nothing Jesus in this cos the people who rejected him and still persucute Xtians in Israel today cannot be having any attachment to his name or faith.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by RealSleek(m): 12:18am On Jun 07, 2013
omokayode9258: it only applies to xtian, they too gullible, they take pastors as dr mediator btwn them nd dr Lordh they confid in dr pastors dt dr is notng goin on in dr family, workplace, street etc dt dr pastors wulnt be aware of bt stil, they claimd they ar servn Jesus bt dr pastor is intermediary btw them nd dr lord. Wel, its ur lif

U are just saying u dnt really knw.....the last time I checked muslim consult their alfas too...if really want to know abt christianity why dnt u walk in to a church..u will be most welcome..but of course u won't dare....what are u scared of...??
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by RealSleek(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2013
planet: Salam brothers and sisters, Churchgoing is big business in Nigeria so expect so many foot soldiers of the various miracle vendors to cry on NL because of Zakir Naik presence. it is bad business for them; because their religion (Pauline christianity) is being rejected the world over.

The day Nigeria climb out of poverty will spell doom for them. They cant understand or even compare the message Eesah preached to what is being touted today as gospel. Gospel according to Jesus or the fictitious writings of human beings.

When it comes to the matter or the message Jesus brought, Muslims are the balanced nation. we are neither at the two ends of the extreme, like the Jews who rejected his miraculous birth and called Mary names; and the Xtian who call him God. We all agreed he was given birth to. Birth is a human act. when Jesus returns, which Muslim believe in, he will reject all that the Xtianity of S(P)aul ascribe to him. The worship of one true God, indivisible, is the truth.

Can you imagine when they say Judeo-Christian tradition or civilisation. What an irony. Well it only signposts that there is nothing Jesus in this cos the people who rejected him and still persucute Xtians in Israel today cannot be having any attachment to his name or faith.

I'm glad u agreed jesus is coming back.....dats same fictitious book predicted so too....
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by RealSleek(m): 1:21am On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=lanrexlan]Point out a verse from the bible where Jesus says ''I AM THE LORD AND SAVIOUR''.If you read,God says;''I even, I am the Lord, and beside me there is no saviour(Isaiah 43:11)''
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the end of the earth:for I am God, and there is non else(Isaiah 45:22)God talking,not Jesus(pbuh).

From a book dats is lost and corrupt??.....jst asking
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 07, 2013
sholasys:

Ok let's do it this way, preach your religion and we will preach ours freely and peacefully without restrictions and intimidation. Let see who will loose followers. By the time your eye open you will know the right thing to do

A true religion should nor be insecure. Let me be able to go to Saudi Arabia and preach my gospel freely without any local law restricting me or Iran. Infact you can go to Israel and preach i guarantee u convince them ok

you are so on point,they christainity as a threat; why nt find d similarities btw islam and oda religion?
I always say dis too,lets saudi arabia and other musims countries allow christainity or church for just six months and see what the power of the gospel will do! But no, they leave in constant fear of the gospel,but no matter what at the right time,the LIGHT of the gospel will surely shine in those countries!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 07, 2013
EBK2: @ Tintinz
When you go, ask him one question: let him sum all his messages since he started being a scholar and orator. After summing it, ask him and perhaps yourself if you will go to heaven when you die and if he gives you a confident 'Yes' then I will go and talk to him.
But the fact is that he does not have assurance of eternity in Heaven. He doesn't even know who God is.
So my friend, there is only one Way. His Name is Jesus Christ. you can go to all public lectures in the world there is only One who will forgive and save you from your sin, Jesus Christ.
Don't waste your time and money. The gift of eternal life if free and easy - Only in Christ Jesus

on point there!
One of the so many reasons why i cnt accept islam-d fact that all muslims wil go to hell first and stay there till d day of judgement!
Imagine d thousands of muslims who had died,the fact that they are all in hell now waiting for d judgement day is SO SCARY...LOL
And yet our muslim brothers are nt seeing this!
Oh...if only they know what Jesus have in stock for them,if only they knw the joy of knowing Him-Jesus,d only way to God and d hope of d world!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People / Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.