Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (28837 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by chaloner(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
Breaking up is so very hard to do goes the old Burt Bacharach song, yet the writer of this letter seems to have done rather a good job of compartmentalizing her emotions as she writes to her lover to inform him that it’s all over.

An armchair psychiatrist could have a field day trying to decipher if the jilted lover writing the letter has taken the end of the relationship well or is perhaps overacting to what she has discovered.

What we do know is that when the writer accesses her boyfriend’s Facebook account she notices he has received a message from another girl, called Kelsi.
http://www.weyab.com/2013/06/woman-dumps-cheating-boyfriend-with.html

8 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
shocked grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dry and boring.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Craze geh! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hahahahahhahahaa
Just found my next breakup tactic lipsrsealed cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by greedie1(f): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
me likey grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by chaloner(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
J12: Dry and boring.
eiya hope you are not one of them. lol

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by chaloner(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
TEA esq™:
Hahahahahhahahaa
Just found my next breakup tactic lipsrsealed cheesy
hahaha see you, pity the guy ooo, give him another chance
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by chaloner(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
sexkillz: shocked grin cheesy
na you b first to smiley , cos this is not comment ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
gree-die:
me likey grin grin grin
Your signature, r u a member of Rotary club?
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by greedie1(f): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
LastApostle:
Your signature, r u a member or Rotary club?

yes embarassed
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
chaloner:
hahaha see you, pity the guy ooo, give him another chance
Aahhhh!!! Any guy who breaks my heart deserves this kinda punishment grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
LOOOL!!! that is wicked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin

She's a legend !! cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by 190: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
boring

Nigerian girls can do better undecided
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
TEA esq™:

And if you break a guys heart, what kind of punishment will you deserve?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
J12:

And if you break a guys heart, what kind of punishment will you deserve?
Breaking a guy's heart just goes to show that am not loyal to him. Therefore, am unpunishable by him undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by chaloner(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
TEA esq™:

d guy break your heart? dont worry just inbox me, i will tell you what to do.... you can call me HEART MENDER grin grin
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by chaloner(m): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
190: boring

Nigerian girls can do better undecided
HAHAHHAHHA mean you don recieve worst dan dis b4, eiyaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by diarra94(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Seems she was tired of the r/ship before the incidence. Smooth way to get freedom

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
TEA esq™:

Breaking a guy's heart just goes to show that am not loyal to him. Therefore, am unpunishable by him undecided

Goodluck then. . .
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by bcomputer101: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
Nollywood movie don they advance.

@OP, please what is the tittle of this new Nolywood movie?
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
chaloner:
d guy break your heart? dont worry just inbox me, i will tell you what to do.... you can call me HEART MENDER grin grin
Mender indeed grin
J12:

Goodluck then. . .

Thanks
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Kessythegeek(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
She is actually furious about something..love my naija girls☺
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
And?
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by chaloner(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
bcomputer101: Nollywood movie don they advance.

@OP, please what is the tittle of this new Nolywood movie?
hahahaha lets say UNEXPECTED END grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by chaloner(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
TEA esq™:

Mender indeed grin
HAHAHAHA THANKS DERE... grin YOU YOU ARE WELCOME ANY DAY
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by petkoffDrake(m): 12:04am On Jun 03, 2013
angry i cn sue her 2 court 4 moving away my things! True or false? sad
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Vinso(m): 12:06am On Jun 03, 2013
So the guy was even living in her apartment...wat a loser

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2013
Kudos to bad rubbish grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by chaloner(m): 12:33am On Jun 03, 2013
petkoffDrake: angry i cn sue her 2 court 4 moving away my things! True or false? sad
hahahaha and she can sue you for moving her thing also...hope you know where im going grin grin grin
Re: Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) by dabrake(m): 12:37am On Jun 03, 2013
E no go work for naija. The guy go just carry police come arrest you sharp sharp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. / Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money / Funny Photos: Val Escape Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.