Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer (17670 Views)

Home Remedies For Sore Throat / Risks Associated With MouthAction / MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by nenergy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
Intimacy of any kind is reciprocal. If i can't give it, i won't receive it. MouthAction is pervasive!
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by graphicsplay: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: What is MOUTHACTION

MOUTH+ACTION= LICKING YOUR GIRL FRIEND'S POT OF OKRA SOUP WITH RECKLESS ABANDON OR YOUR GIRL FRIEND USING EVERY STRENGTH IN HER MOUTH TO SUCK OUT MARROWS FROM THE BONE YOU OFFERED HER wink wink

BEWARE OF HERPES AND CANCER OF THE ORAL CAVITY!
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by IAMBREEZY: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
Dolemite: I'm clean guys, no hpv in my honey pot, come licking. kiss
maybe your own self is worst...
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by miredia(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
i thought u said u were a lesbian.....
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Rooneyboy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
pls where is "omiobo" and "I love toto die" grin
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by stekyskydon(f): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
hmmmmmmmm, no kissing, no skin 2 skin, no mouth action, no sex. Cos of std"s....... Tnk u lord. D word is becomin a beta place.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by enilove(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
It is a bad and shameful habit.

When an evil spirit of lust has taken complete control of someones life, such a person will be doing the abominable things without remorse, no matter the warnings.

You don't need to use your tongues as a mop to clean the private part of your wife b4 she gets satisfied.

Your head is the symbol of your glory,it is spiritually wrong to put it under a woman.

And if care is not taken,one day,you will lick blood.What that means is that ,you don bcom a witch .

You can use your hand with some ointment.That is not a sin and it shows you care about your health and spiritual life.

If you are a man in all ramification, no woman will leave you because you do not indulge in mouth nonsence.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by stekyskydon(f): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
hmmmmmmmm, no kissing, no skin 2 skin, no mouth action, no sex. Cos of std"s....... Tnk u lord. D word is becomin a beta place. hmmmmmmmm, no kissing, no skin 2 skin, no mouth action, no sex. Cos of std"s....... Tnk u lord. D word is becomin a beta place.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Ichel: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
LabourParty:

Mate, do you like BJ?
Plz, i would like 190 to confirm this story b4 i speak ma piece 'bout it.
@labourparty, wat again is BJ? Is it Ben Johnson u talkin 'bout?
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by LabourParty(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
Rooneyboy: pls where is "omiobo" and "I love toto die" grin

“Omiobo” is the end result... grin
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by dnawah(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib:
This is the type of foolish comment that surfaces when people sleep with plantain hawkers and pure water sellers.. Dont use your dirty experience to rubbish my clean naija babes..
all na 9ja babe,whether dirty or clean puny na puny

1 Like

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Ichel: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
stekyskydon: hmmmmmmmm, no kissing, no skin 2 skin, no mouth action, no sex. Cos of std"s....... Tnk u lord. D word is becomin a beta place.
nah babe, it aint becomin a beta place, wit mastur-bation d only option left, we definitely hell bound
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by bebe2(f): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ok, I no dey like comment for dis kai mata, but only dis once I go break d rule.

Am not a fan of dnt do this dnt do dat, rather the safest way to do it shud be explored.

If u want to give mouth action to alady don't put ur heard between her legs, rather lie beside her wit ur leg towards her head so u have access to her clit.oris dat the only part u need. But some pple suck the vagi.nal orifice and drag out fluid and reminant of all sorts.

And all the men wey dey complain their woman belike wood for bed oya here is a challenge try mouth action on her then u go know say body no be fire wood.

Dnt forget to thank me o wink
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by sugaarbear(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
All these are Dirty things....guys abeg make una zip your mouth up
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Jenny20(f): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
I can only SMH!
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by ATMCARD2(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by LabourParty(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
bebe2: Ok, I no dey like comment for dis kai mata, but only dis once I go break d rule.

If u want to give mouth action to alady don't put ur heard between her legs, rather lie beside her wit ur leg towards her head so u have access to her clit.oris dat the only part u need. But some pple suck the vagi.nal orifice and drag out fluid and reminant of all sorts.

And all the men wey dey complain their woman belike wood for bed oya here is a challenge try mouth action on her then u go know say body no be fire wood.

In fact its better for both of em to adopt 69, its kinda easier for the man to eat the koko that way. But their heights can make that position difficult. grin
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by bebe2(f): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
LabourParty:

In fact its better for both of em to adopt 69, its kinda easier for the man to eat the koko that way. But their heights can make that position difficult. grin

No mind all these hypocrites
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Ichel: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
bebe2: Ok, I no dey like comment for dis kai mata, but only dis once I go break d rule.

Am not a fan of dnt do this dnt do dat, rather the safest way to do it shud be explored.

who wz ur teacher in pleasureology course? He/she did a gud job and u are a gud learner too, Tumb up. As ma deltan folks used to say 'he really learn you', yes he did
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by lifestyle1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
Spit on thread*
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by kcsider: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2013

Pls upload pics....Bikonu
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by kalufelix(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
symbian03: BUT seriously why would a sane person put head down there for whatever pleasure? I'm I the only one who feels this world has turned to a mad mad world?
yeah yeah...u'l even be the insane/mad person if u refuse to play along.
The world has gon crazy!
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by chuksoyo21(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
Bros, u really get to thank Oluwa sey u still dey breath. Na God kp u alive.
If nt u 4 don kick Gp tank or even jerikan!
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by killuminati(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
yuzedo: OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked Satan have done it ooooooo!!! chei chei chei! Jesus plis safe me and i will serve u forevermore, allah!!! cry angry undecided
shebi you like bebs wit big brez, ice cream laps abi...you must chop oh! U go soon holla gurumaraji.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by kalufelix(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
honey86: Same goes for blow jobs because men can also contract the hpv virus. What is worse in men's case is that they have not developed a method to diagnose it in men. Ladies beware.
sharap and go on ur knees..*oya grab am
dont u knw its a mans world and our body no dey open lyk una own..
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by docadams: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
If mouth action from the front door could be this dangerous, what about mouth action from the back door? I learnt it is the latest version.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by kalufelix(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
angel TI: Thank God I no dey do am n person no dey do am for me.
if ah do am to yhu u no go like am?
Whisper 4 ma ear no talk am out*
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Rooneyboy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
Jenny20: I can only SMH!

y na !

Or u carry prick for mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by kandiikane(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
symbian03: BUT seriously why would a sane person put head down there for whatever pleasure? I'm I the only one who feels this world has turned to a mad mad world?

Abeg, shattapu!
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by omiobo: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
God help my soul!
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Rooneyboy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
docadams: If mouth action from the front door could be this dangerous, what about mouth action from the back door? I learnt it is the latest version.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by killuminati(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
Damn! Gehs are dirty!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Death Of Peju Ugboma: Federal Consumer Protection Council Holds Public Hearing / 34-Year-Old Ogun Woman Found Dead Inside Canal / How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.