Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer (17671 Views)

Home Remedies For Sore Throat / Risks Associated With MouthAction / MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by 360command: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
U wan tel me say if kim kardashian gives u her potatoes, una no go lick? Ask Da-rey , he knows better.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by AbuMikey(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
graphicsplay:

MOUTH+ACTION= LICKING YOUR GIRL FRIEND'S POT OF OKRA SOUP WITH RECKLESS ABANDON OR YOUR GIRL FRIEND USING EVERY STRENGTH IN HER MOUTH TO SUCK OUT MARROWS FROM THE BONE YOU OFFERED HER wink wink

BEWARE OF HERPES AND CANCER OF THE ORAL CAVITY!
Huh ;-/
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by toshmann(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
gmyguy: guy you need to try throat cancer...and have condylomata acuminata for dessert,..pls google what that looks like...delicious cabbage
If guys have any idea what this looks like, and how it is associated with HPV, and how HPV nyafu nyafu for woman private part grin I no think say dem go embrace the thing like that.

But my people abeg, I wan ask one question, just one question o.

Those wey de use mouth for anus, una no de see poop there? Na wa for guys o.

One German chick been lick my ear one day like that, de lick de enter inside ear, I was so uncomfortable. It was so unnatural, then I refused to give her mouth action grin she come bite me for "there" grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
Stop giving random sluts head undecided
That is a special thing to be shared with your very very person.

1 Like

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by WorldwarIII: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib:
This is the type of foolish comment that surfaces when people sleep with plantain hawkers and pure water sellers.. Dont use your dirty experience to rubbish my clean naija babes..

Oh ye generation of pussylickers! How come this comment had the highest number of likes?
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by kandiikane(m): 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
World war III:

Oh ye generation of pussylickers! How come this comment had the highest number of likes?

LOL
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
The day my bf wud stop giving me that which I really enjoy angry angryLucifer no go fit seperate us that day angry undecided throat cancer kor,tongue fever ni.

1 Like

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
2buff: Stop giving random sluts head undecided
That is a special thing to be shared with your very very person.

Thank you jare,Better person wey dey reason.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Ochek: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: What is MOUTHACTION

Oh junior! Sorry we didn't tell you about "mouth action" earlier.
Mouth action is simply the mouth acting action movies. You know the type of movies Tom "Cruise" or Angelina Jollie act ba? Good!
Now you can go to bed. Early to bed, early to wake.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by mafioso47(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib:
This is the type of foolish comment that surfaces when people sleep with plantain hawkers and pure water sellers.. Dont use your dirty experience to rubbish my clean naija babes..
plantain sellers and Pure water hawkers aren't Naija babes? They aren't clean too?
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by 99cent: 1:00am On Jun 04, 2013
mafioso47: plantain sellers and Pure water hawkers aren't Naija babes? They aren't clean too?

pure water hawkers can be male too and they are 10X dirtier than their ladies. I don't know how this is related to the topic.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by baby124: 4:33am On Jun 04, 2013
This is crazy! grin. I like am wella o. sad
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by TOKUGAWA(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2013
m.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22762555
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2013
gmyguy: guy you need to try throat cancer...and have condylomata acuminata for dessert,..pls google what that looks like...delicious cabbage
you just made me puke right now
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2013
uche16:
you just made me puke right now
i told ya
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Stevecyes(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2013
whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Stevecyes(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2013
lots of blames with no self-critic... Women the blame now?? Gosh!!! Next topic pls,,,.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by chocolatedamsel: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2013
I personally tink dat if a woman can do it to a man, d man shld as well do it to her. Its hasn't even be diagnosed dat mouthaction is the cause of d throat cancer. He is jst assuming. All d same i wont advice a man to do it, but if u must pls do it wit ur partner who shld wash up nd be clean at all times.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by 190: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
i really need to stop sucking women around angry
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Kemmia(f): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2013
lynpetra: The day my bf wud stop giving me that which I really enjoy angry angryLucifer no go fit seperate us that day angry undecided throat cancer kor,tongue fever ni.
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Death Of Peju Ugboma: Federal Consumer Protection Council Holds Public Hearing / 34-Year-Old Ogun Woman Found Dead Inside Canal / How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.