Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. (1639 Views)

Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Probe N30bn Taken From CBN For 3rd Term Project, CNPP Tells EFCC / Ex-gov Turaki’s N30b Used To Finance Third Term Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by Abia4change: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
many Governor has done much in Office since the start of the year and the start of there tenure since there 2nd term in office, but the governor of Abia state has made the people of Abia to suffer, take a look at imo state and see what their Governor is doing! 2015, the year that Abia will see total freedom. Abia must awake.

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by chiomen: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
Haters cannot fail to stop amusing me sometimes. Where in Abia state is this? Inept reporter. If you must know how it is happening in ABia, pls visit: http://www.panoramio.com/user/7238079?show=all
for more insights.

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by thejurist: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Haters all the way...your eyes will never see good as you continue to publish fake pictures that are not necessary.
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by thejurist: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
Abia State in Picture

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by chiomen: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
NEW HIGH COURT BUILDING UMUAHIA

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by chiomen: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTER UMUAHIA

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by mecedonia(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
If u are taking about the mid term project, the governor has done much in the state

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by ulonnaya21: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
More Legacy Projects from ABIA

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by mecedonia(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
The legacy

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by ulonnaya21: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
THERE'S ALOT OF TRANSFORMATION GOING ON IN ABIA STATE IN THE AREA OF AGRICULTURE
INTRODUCING ABIA LIBERATION FARMS

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by ulonnaya21: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
MORE ON AGRICULTURE: INTRODUCING SHANID ABIA PALM LTD

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by mensdept: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
For a man that has been selected as governor for the last 6 years, and all you can post are buildings that resemble architecture from the 1950s?

If "haters" are saying that they "hate" the clownish governor, then at least its very good for once.

He remains the worst governor in the history of Black Africa.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by Jeezyy(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
i think itz high time the govt take a second look at ABSU cuz the infrastructer there is in a really bad shape, especially d hostels
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 03, 2013
Constructing roads without CLOSED SIDE DRAINAGES? Without ROAD MARKINGS AND SIGNS? In the year 2013?

Some people should be hanged.
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by Bigflamie(m): 12:16am On Jun 03, 2013
mens dept: For a man that has been selected as governor for the last 6 years, and all you can post are buildings that resemble architecture from the 1950s?

If "haters" are saying that they "hate" the clownish governor, then at least its very good for once.

He remains the worst governor in the history of Black Africa.
That N'igga will pay for what he has done to the masses.
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by IGBOSON1: 1:44am On Jun 03, 2013
Those roads are horrible!
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by mojounited(m): 2:16am On Jun 03, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Those roads are horrible!
Piss poor roads, I tell ya. Give those roads two rainy seasons and a wee bit of traffic and watch the asphalt wash off.. Shockingly, people still have the effrontery to post and hail those pedestrian lanes look-alike as DEVELOPMENT #phew
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by peleson: 2:19am On Jun 03, 2013
chiomen: Haters cannot fail to stop amusing me sometimes. Where in Abia state is this? Inept reporter. If you must know how it is happening in ABia, pls visit: http://www.panoramio.com/user/7238079?show=all
for more insights.
How can this road side calender be an achievement? All in this calender is not more than N2Billion . Rochas okorocha 2yrs has dwarfed ta orji 6yrs, what a shame.
I challenge ta orji to do project tour and show it live as other governors do and stop using media and TV scroll bars to do propaganda.
TA orji is heading back to prison SURE
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by ulonnaya21: 5:32am On Jun 03, 2013
peleson:
How can this road side calender be an achievement? All in this calender is not more than N2Billion . Rochas okorocha 2yrs has dwarfed ta orji 6yrs, what a shame.
I challenge ta orji to do project tour and show it live as other governors do and stop using media and TV scroll bars to do propaganda.
TA orji is heading back to prison SURE
Guy if I were you, honestly I will climb on a high tension transformer and give it a big hug so that you start thinking straight

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by patrikobi: 5:33am On Jun 03, 2013
people are being paid to rubbish the good work of the governor but they won't succeed ,the governor is working ,we all know it,doing all this defaming can not take you anywhere,we know the truth and the truth shall stand so tall,so back off....T.A is better off,and he has written his name in the good book

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by ulonnaya21: 5:51am On Jun 03, 2013
SOME MORE ROADS WHERE CONSTRUCTION IS ON-GOING AND THOSE NEARING COMPLETION IN ABIA STATE.... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=519399021428491&set=a.519398954761831.1073741837.432407636794297&type=1&theater

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by obinalihe: 5:59am On Jun 03, 2013
why would people keep writing vague on our state government,Abia is better than what that abia4change guy is doing,he does not have anything to say,people should stop listening to him....HERE ARE SOME COMPLETED PROJECTS TO LOOK OUT FOR

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by ulonnaya21: 6:01am On Jun 03, 2013
COMPLETED ASEPA AND BCA OFFICE COMPLEXES

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by ocular007(m): 6:06am On Jun 03, 2013
Bia onye abia4change,you can not deceive us with this your sham picture of waterlogged area wey u go scoop up from another location outside abia state...we places in abia and if u want to capture a real PICTURE OF A PLACE in abia ,go make sure you capture the street number ,or anything to identify its truly in abia state ,dont start giving us bogus picture here becos you are dealing with intellectuals ,not you old self that is clueless....thank you,and as for those who need to know much about abia state government make una visit www.abiastate.gov.ng ,for more info and other activities regarding the state of abia....T .A has done better than few most people would think.....

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by Abia4change: 6:22am On Jun 03, 2013
Who are u people trying to deceive, T a orji is worst performing governor in this mid term, check the score card of other governors
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by mecedonia(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2013
Can u people tell me the achievement of the past administration in Abia state. What a lasting legacy by the governor

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by mecedonia(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2013
How is he worst performing, see mr Abia voice I don't even think that u reside in Abia, ur people Abia awakening stays in lagos and be posting fake pictures about Abia that is equally with u are doing, I know where u live in Lagos state, go come back home and see 4 ur self.
Abia 4 change: Who are u people trying to deceive, T a orji is worst performing governor in this mid term, check the score card of other governors

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by Abia4change: 7:29am On Jun 03, 2013
Mr prise singers of T a orji will u tell the fact about Abia, this road is in Aba, @ old express by samke road. More till to come

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2013
The picture is that of A line ariaria market. I can even help to get you more of the pictures of you need i will go there and snap the pictures. This is the state of Aba the industrious city.
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2013
Abia 4 change: Mr prise singers of T a orji will u tell the fact about Abia, this road is in Aba, @ old express by samke road. More till to come

That road is Faulks road by eze nwagabara street. The road that T.A Orji damaged and refused to rebuilt. You can see that Major Ac filling station there.
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by mecedonia(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2013
Faulks road by eze nwagabara street by is Is accessible and the road also link to ukwu mango, so that pictures was snapped when the road has not been reconstructed

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by chiozor: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2013
to all who post the sily calender pics, macedonia, ulonneya,patrikobi, chiomen...may God treat you, your family and your affairs the same way TA treats Abia affairs....ISE!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Knows About Boko Haram Financier In CBN – Soyinka / BREAKING : Tambuwal Remains Speaker Till December – Federal High Court / Hon. Engr. DORIS UBOH And Daddy Showky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.