Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck (5427 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ / GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2013
This poll is set aside to view who is likely to win the 2015 presidential seat. Its not mean't to divide us into sections but to weight the likelyhood of who becomes the next CCAF. For many nairalanders who clamour for GEJ and Buhari lets see it in ur voting.
For those who will want BUHARI or GEJ to be the next president or still wants him to remain presedent respectively should click the" like" button in the first two comments that bears their names.
Mods please front page.
Lets see ur votes
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by jjcbuthot: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2013
My vote goes to Buhari - for his raw honesty and integrity.

Leadership without integrity is like thinking you can build something on nothing - it won't stand.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2013
President GOODLUCK JONATHAN. Hit the like button if u're for him.

153 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2013
BUHARI. Click like for those who want him president.

96 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2013
jjcbuthot: My vote goes to Buhari - for his raw honesty and integrity.

Leadership without integrity is like thinking you can build something on nothing - it won't stand.
Seconded but I would prefer if we just click the like button without posting comments. (my opinion)

5 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by jjcbuthot: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
Seconded but I would prefer if we just click the like button without posting comments. (my opinion)

Agreed...
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by onyeego(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2013
Jonathan 153:buhari 96
authentic result from
INEC(Independent Nairaland Electoral Commission)

15 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2013
Front page.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
How do they both draw?
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by PapaBrowne(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
Obiagelli:

And the post will travelk from the first page to the second page and on and on until it vanishes from our view.

Likes to bump it. If you want people to see the thread, it must have comments as thats whayt will keep it active.

Jonathan is leading.

3 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
PapaBrowne:
Jonathan is leading.
so it seems. Just now, they were equalled. Well, it isn't over yet.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
PapaBrowne:

And the post will travelk from the first page to the second page and on and on until it vanishes from our view.

Likes to bump it. If you want people to see the thread, it must have comments as thats whayt will keep it active.

Jonathan is leading.
The mods could be pin to the top of the politics section
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Jonathan - 21

Buhari - 14

Team FRESH AIR! leading.

Folks are porting as Buhari has lately been showing his real self since the declaration of state of emergency by GEJ.

Dial 217 to port.

3 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Sealeddeal(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
As for me and my family,Dr.Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will get our votes

16 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by KnowAll(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
I was a pro-Buhari in 2011 but this time without a doubt Mr President takes my vote. This country needs to move on from her past we cannot put a dinosour in Aso Rock. It is like playing 80's rock music in 2013

31 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by brownlord: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
NLANDERS, Pls who is Buhari? wetin em dey sale?

4 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by tomakint: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
I have cast my vote for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, but I can bet that with the recent unguided outburst from Buhari, I don't see him as the Presidential flabearer of any party! cool

3 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Eazeee(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
D 2 candidates mentioned cannot take Nigeria 2 d promised land. While one is d sponsor n grand commander of Boko Haram,d other is a total corrupt weakling that lacks leadership trait.
Am praying for any of Fashola,Rochas,Oshiomole. Akpabio would have been an option too,but he has shown his true dubious colour in d recent Governors Forum election

2 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Mustay(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
This thread could also be locked. It's a poll, not a vox pop as comments will elongate the thread unnecessarily.

My opinion - multiple account owners make 'rake advantage' of this.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
So glad to see folks porting.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by boron10(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Eazee-e:
D 2 candidates mentioned cannot take Nigeria 2 d promised land. While one is d sponsor n grand commander of Boko Haram,d other is a total corrupt weakling that lacks leadership trait.
Am praying for any of Fashola,Rochas,Oshiomole. Akpabio would have been an option too,but he has shown his true dubious colour in d recent Governors Forum election
Jonathan is already taking us to the promise land. Evidence is the number of foreign investors flooding into the country.

12 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by jjcbuthot: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
boron10:
Jonathan is already taking us to the promise land. Evidence is the number of foreign investors flooding into the country.

Foreign investors... What did GEJ do that brought foreign investors?

And how many jobs has this created? Did you manage to get one of the jobs created by these foreign investors?

2 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by vizboy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
even with a gun to my head i will still vote GEJ*NEW SKOOL OVER BUHARI*OLD SKOOL

8 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by boron10(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
jjcbuthot:

And how many jobs has this created? Did you manage to get one of the jobs created by these foreign investors?
He has a good economic team whose works have helped to improve the economy which has now attracted the investors.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
Jonathan - 43

Buhari - 25

Team FRESH AIR! coasting to victory!!!

1 Like

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Wendyslim(f): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
Am not interested in any of dem so I no dey vote. Dey don't have any spectacular thing to deliver.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
Well, from what I'm seeing, Nairaland is for GEJ
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by realteflon(m): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
It should have been a poll for fashola and president Goodluck come 2015
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by tomakint: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Dude! Don't fight it, you must be from Planet Mars undecided
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by tomakint: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
speeder: Well, from what I'm seeing, Nairaland is for GEJ
You may be wrong bro, until your thread makes it to the frontpage! However, I am not bothered about what Jonathan gets here, my concern is that Jonathan should be returned to power come 2015! cool

5 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by ojesoj(m): 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
obviously no one is a fan of buhari......his views over time define who he is like the recent one i read on boko haram. this OP is bais no doubt. he should have put up Fashola and president Goodluck Jonathan. APC is too wise to put up Buhari.

Hit like for fashola. hence forth it is Fashola and GEJ
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 04, 2013
ojesoj: obviously no one is a fan of buhari......his views over time define who he is like the recent one i read on boko haram. this OP is bais no doubt. he should have put up Fashola and president Goodluck Jonathan. APC is too wise to put up Buhari.

Hit like for fashola. hence forth it is Fashola and GEJ

The SW has had it's turn under obj and now its time for us to try other regions.Besides the north would never vote for him ditto the SE/SS.It takes more than an administrator to win elections in Nigeria.Besides the man is dman too elitist and does not seem to care about the interests of the poor.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme Reveals Why Jonathan Might Not Win The Election, PDP Reacts / EXPOSED | Abubakar Audu’s N1.8 Billion Lokoja Mansion - PICS / BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.