Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today (1803 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2013
i and my boyfriend have been in this relationship for long but he is not staying very near our area and would be coming today to his aunty's place.he wants me to come to his place today and i am sure we would want to have a good time but do you think it's right
THE MOMENT A LADY FRIEND TOLD ME THIS I FELT LIKE SLAPPING HER
then i told her i would see her in the evening what would you have adviced some like that
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by AtheistD(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2013
Why hold out? To what end? Is it when the guy has moved on then she will be running after him. If she wants to and is happy with it then so be it. Safe bonking and caution are all that she needs to take into account.
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2013
she asked me to advice her like her sister
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Ramcie(f): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2013
hehehe! she wants to do bad thing oooooh. gringringringrin

wait oh! How old is she? that she doesn't know that, that's probably what the guy has in mind.

abeg help me knack her head with rolling pin.
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by AtheistD(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2013
Divepen: she asked me to advice her like her sister

Then give her good advice. I cannot discern her relationship with the guy to advise if it is a yes or no on such an action. We need more details.
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2013
she is a young girl and she seems to be blindly in love in with him
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by AtheistD(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2013
Divepen: she is a young girl and she seems to be blindly in love in with him

What is his character like? Is he serious with her? Can she handle the intimacy appropriately? Does she want to do it or is she being pressured into it? Does he have other girls? Does she have other dudes? What does she want out of the relationship? Is she a virgin? What has she got to lose if she bonks him?
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2013
her parent would not like it
SHE IS A VIRGIN,as i want to believe
the guy is a real player
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by AtheistD(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2013
Divepen: her parent would not like it
SHE IS A VIRGIN,as i want to believe
the guy is a real player

Ok....

Go on... grin
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2013
@ op remember that pampers is expensive o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by MrsChima1(f): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
She will do whatever she wants regardless of your advice.

You have wasted your time.
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Op is in love with the girl in question, and he can't think of another guy having her.

Newsflash: She is an adult. Even if you tell her what to do, you have no monopoly over what she finally decides to do.
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
sexkillz: Op is in love with the girl in question, and he can't think of another guy having her.

Newsflash: She is an adult. Even if you tell her what to do, you have no monopoly over what she finally decides to do.

Phew! This guy's head is complete.
I have been trying to fill in the gap but couldn't...you just filled it up for me.
He has said it, leave her alone, it's her life. Why should it be your call if she sleeps with her boyfriend or not?
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Mynd44: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Another case of not minding your darned business. The only reason you should be bothered is if the guy is married, does not believe in protection or has an STD or you want to nail her. If not, maintain your lane

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Swissbeats: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
tell her to see me for dress rehearsals
if you know what i mean ;-)
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by HURUCHI(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
Divepen: i and my boyfriend have been in this relationship for long but he is not staying very near our area and would be coming today to his aunty's place.he wants me to come to his place today and i am sure we would want to have a good time but do you think it's right
THE MOMENT A LADY FRIEND TOLD ME THIS I FELT LIKE SLAPPING HER
then i told her i would see her in the evening what would you have adviced some like that

carry condom go ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Gregopara(f): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
Am i the only one that noticed that the poster is male?
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by danjkad: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
@ greg opara.
He said a lady friend told him. ℓ̊ guess U̶̲̥̅̊ didn't even read it.
@op. It's her choice n it's her life. Bt make she run come meet U̶̲̥̅̊ again say e don happen Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Gregopara(f): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
danjkad: @ greg opara.

@op. It's her choice n it's her life. Bt make she run come meet U̶̲̥̅̊ again say e don happen Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo

My bad! Thanks! I guess the punctuation and writing style confused me.
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Mynd44: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Greg opara: Am i the only one that noticed that the poster is male?
Proxy...deal with it
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Gregopara(f): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
Proxy...deal with it

Yes His Lordship. tongue
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
Greg opara:

Yes His Lordship. tongue
Better
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by HURUCHI(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
Greg opara:

Yes His Lordship. tongue

shooooooooo
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by SAFO(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
chei Nigerians and their sanctimonious attitudes. grin

Both are grown people and know the consequences (I hope) so what's the problem?
Re: We Are Not Married But I Want Go To Bed With Him Today by Gregopara(f): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
Better

I hope the sarcasm wasn't lost on you? Huh?

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Women Naturally! / Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? / Does A Song Remind Of A Particular Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.