Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

From Home Of Peace To Home of War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Home Of Peace To Home of War (616 Views)

For Peace To Reign In NASS, Tambuwal Should Resign - SAN / Rivers Sends Its Destitute To Home States, Plans Another / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Home Of Peace To Home of War by dgb4(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2013
How things fall apart, no condition is permanent (this is really true).

Was going through Wiki and stumble at this list. Most of us are not too familiar with these nicknames so i decided to share.

What caught me was Borno. see snapshot below angry cry

when will normalcy return to our dear country Nigeria?

Re: From Home Of Peace To Home of War by Zet72(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
grin grin grin. Op are u a learner? Last time I checked the religion practice by that state is called religion of peace, Do u think it's a coincidence?

(1) (Reply)

Why We Formed APC- Oshiomole. / Shehu Borno Blames Insurgency On Marginalization / Upper Iweka Axis Of Onitsha Under Going Beautification.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.