Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Is It A Crime? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime? (1456 Views)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / Looking Handsome Now A Crime / Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime? by nikekenny(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2008
i stil think about my ex girlfriend body, and the way she make love to me, is that a crime?
Re: Is It A Crime? by frank316(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2008
its not a crime, but do your best to keep it right there in your head and dont go telling your current chik how you miss your ex

better still teach your current how to make love the wat you wil like it
Re: Is It A Crime? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:22pm On May 01, 2008
of course it's a crime!

Every time you reminisce you kill about a million of you 'tadpoles' grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime? by frank316(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2008
@NaJa HaJe
here you go again
what makes it a crime? one can not reminisce on old times again
are you a robot?
Re: Is It A Crime? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:04pm On May 01, 2008
frank 3.16:

@NaJa HaJe
here you go again
what makes it a crime? one can not reminisce on old times again
are you a robot?

Listen . . . . babes you need to calm down. You are growing old very fast!!!!!!!!!!

Jokes are clearly lost on you.
Re: Is It A Crime? by frank316(m): 4:28pm On May 01, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Listen . . . . babes you need to calm down. You are growing old very fast!!!!!!!!!!

Jokes are clearly lost on you.

ohhhh
was that a joke? uhmmmmmm
well, what do you think? is it a crime?
Re: Is It A Crime? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:31pm On May 01, 2008
frank 3.16:

ohhhh
was that a joke? uhmmmmmm
well, what do you think? is it a crime?

Its pointless to you.

In relation to the topic there's nothing to think about. undecided
Re: Is It A Crime? by frank316(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Its pointless to you.

In relation to the topic there's nothing to think about. undecided

ok, if that what you think
but am really looking forward to hearing your sagacious contribution to posts, you seem not to coming forth with that
Re: Is It A Crime? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:53pm On May 01, 2008
frank 3.16:

ok, if that what you think
but am really looking forward to hearing your sagacious contribution to posts, you seem not to coming forth with that

hehehehehehehehe . . . . did i just read a compliment from you?
Re: Is It A Crime? by frank316(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

hehehehehehehehe . . . . did i just read a compliment from you?

angry thats no compliment and you better do something about it cause i wil be watching every move you make, i promise you
Re: Is It A Crime? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:33pm On May 01, 2008
frank 3.16:

angry thats no compliment and you better do something about it cause i wil be watching every move you make, i promise you

rontflmfao. . . . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

okidoki!!!
Re: Is It A Crime? by nikekenny(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2008
frank 3.16:

its not a crime, but do your best to keep it right there in your head and don't go telling your current chik how you miss your ex

better still teach your current how to make love the what you wil like it

Thanks frank I really appreciate that,
Re: Is It A Crime? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 02, 2008
nikekenny:

i stil think about my ex girlfriend body, and the way she make love to me, is that a crime?

It's not a crime, no.

It CAN be an issue though, if you let thoughts of your ex girlfriend, influence the way you think of your current, if you have one.

Never use an ex as a benchmark to view your current, that's where things start to fall apart at the seams.
Re: Is It A Crime? by nikekenny(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2008
thanks siena
Re: Is It A Crime? by GRIMM(m): 8:07am On May 02, 2008
What? after eating ur cake, u still wat to pic up the crumbs abi? shocked shocked shocked
NO GO self-service O angry angry angry
Re: Is It A Crime? by frank316(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2008
@poster
uhmmm
the girl must have been a bomb, can you tell us a little of how she does it so that our ladies in the house can learn?
hey, ladies i know you girls are good, but learning is a continous process
Re: Is It A Crime? by GRIMM(m): 11:14pm On May 02, 2008
now i know that she must have hit u hard, cry let it go bro.
Re: Is It A Crime? by Cadet(f): 11:17pm On May 02, 2008
@post
I dnt know, but I do know that if you have another GF and you're thinking about your ex's body, it is a crime
Re: Is It A Crime? by U1(m): 2:47am On May 03, 2008
Yes it is, repent ye and accept Christ as your Lord and Saviour! Apparently, you've been gazumping the forbidden fruit, repent ye I say. sad
Re: Is It A Crime? by Cadet(f): 2:48am On May 03, 2008
U1:

Yes it is, repent ye and accept Christ as your Lord and Saviour! Apparently, you've been gazumping the forbidden fruit, repent ye I say. sad
undecided undecided undecided really? and here I thought I was being over dramatic
Re: Is It A Crime? by U1(m): 2:59am On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

undecided undecided undecided really? and here I thought I was being over dramatic

Yes indeed, ma! Or don't you think it's wrong? shocked
Re: Is It A Crime? by Cadet(f): 3:06am On May 03, 2008
U1:

Yes indeed, ma! Or don't you think it's wrong? shocked
It depends on the situation. If he's free and thinking about "her", then it's not wrong. But if he's not single and still thinking about her, it's absolutely wrong. Wrong in the sense that it's not fair for his new girl.

But what does repentance have to do with this? It's not like he's committing a sin thinking about the person he once loved. If it is a sin, then we're all sinners. or you want to tell me that no one thinks about anybody they love(d)?
Re: Is It A Crime? by StephenP(m): 3:08am On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]I guess you're still in love with your ex. You'd need to mentally let her go because it might be a barrier in future relationships.[/size]
Re: Is It A Crime? by U1(m): 4:01am On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

It depends on the situation. If he's free and thinking about "her", then it's not wrong. But if he's not single and still thinking about her, it's absolutely wrong. Wrong in the sense that it's not fair for his new girl.

But what does repentance have to do with this? It's not like he's committing a sin thinking about the person he once loved. If it is a sin, then we're all sinners. or you want to tell me that no one thinks about anybody they love(d)?

I'm not judging anyone here, but I'm under the assumption that the fellow is chopping out wedlock, and ma'am you know that is sin or you don't think so?
Re: Is It A Crime? by Cadet(f): 4:10am On May 03, 2008
Guess we all have our own ideas of sin! no wonder the world is in a turmoil
Re: Is It A Crime? by U1(m): 5:02am On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

Guess we all have our own ideas of sin! no wonder the world is in a turmoil

Re: Is It A Crime? by Cadet(f): 5:05am On May 03, 2008
Stay confused! Eventually, you'll understand wink
Re: Is It A Crime? by welli(f): 9:56am On May 03, 2008
ain't nuttin wrong in it.some pple cum into ur life nd leave marks u cant 4get bt bcareful so it doesn't take d betta half of u
Re: Is It A Crime? by ztyle(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2008
@Poster
LOL, Bros its not a crime beside then its was never a dull moment. wink
Re: Is It A Crime? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 03, 2008
@Poster

It not A Crime untill she finds out what you've been thinking kiss
Re: Is It A Crime? by U1(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

Stay confused! Eventually, you'll understand wink

grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime? by elizabetta(f): 11:41am On May 03, 2008
It is not a crime because the brain is there to remember but be careful not to break the relationship you are in now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Should Pls Tell Me If She Loves Me! / Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? / Love Making Techniques You Never Thought Existed - By Tim Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.