Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform (26399 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Gbawe: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2013
boladez:

Poster clearly is haunted by the inadequacy of the establishment Retardocracy called the FGN and needs help to overcome Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) (Google is your friend) Why don't you concentrate on how to proffer solutions to the problems of your state and your absentee governor. Many Lagosians love what BRF is doing though we see areas for further improvement. Forgive BRF for banning your business of street hawking and okada riding.

Labaran Maku pls respect yourself and choose somebody with the same IQ as yours. I will be disappointed if BRF bothers to respond to you. However, I know it is better to have an environmental and traffic friendly governor than an OGOGORO and retardation friendly FGN.

Labaran is Wada Nas' first born. like father like son. His job is on the line and he is desperately seeking relevance. Let him list out his achievements in the Info ministry over the last few years......Topmost being the shameful interview of his principal in Switzerland.

Ministerial Platforms are meant to showcase what you have done not to abuse your perceived opponents. Why did Labaran and his gang of retards not watch Fashola's 100 days in office report or something to gain knowledge and reduce FGN's retardation?

Thank you. I will continue to say it that this Presidency is not an intelligent one. It's supporters on this forum, to include the starter of this thread, and paid sycophants in the public domain ,like Maku, are not very intelligent either.

Look at the quote below I lifted from OP's first post. If Maku's 'good governance tour', is not, as touted by many, a wasteful spin job to favour some, i.e PDP administrator, and a hatchet job against others ,i.e opposition, then why would Maku speak as unobjectively, as uncouthly and as partisanly as he does below?

Is he not meant to visit Lagos with an open mind and objectively reveal what he finds? Why does Maku, without decorum or diplomatic nous, speak as if he is an 'agbero' going there to conduct a mission of discrediting the Fashola government? Why talk like a prejudiced judge and jury that has already tried, sentenced and executed a suspect before the case begins? Na wa for these low IQ followers of GEJ. Imagine non-Nigerians reading this? Laughter will kill them to see a Nigerian Minister in "bole ka ja" mode instead of doing his job with official dignity.

He said Lagos state is virtually sitting on federal infrastructure and that the eyes of Nigerians will open when the National Good Governance Tour storm Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by infinitii(f): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2013
I ve often said it, Labaran Maaluu is an incompetent foul, and im not surprised that he finds himself as a minister under Gej cabinet.I live in Lagos and I must confess that FASHOLA has tried a lot for Lagosians, if only we had the likes of him at the helm of affairs of this country, this failed boko haram nincompoop will not be ranting................, Lagos is one-million times better than your almajiri-infested state. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by jidoh: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2013
Honestly,FG is sleeping,most of the Federal road in Lagos causes a lot of traffic(frm ikeja to sango) and which Fed. Govt doesnt care about,atleast someone need to do it.even so many of their Fed Estate are not motorable and it has to be done by the residence.let take for example Aboru road via Iyana ipaja,the estate road is an eye-saw even electricity. Fed Govt arent sincere and they are going on media for propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by katordidi(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2013
and what marking scheme is maku using to score the governor, since Gej introduced marking scheme is government
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by bloggernaija: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
Just wait for Lagos to unload on GEJ
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Gbawe: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
jidoh: Honestly,FG is sleeping,most of the Federal road in Lagos causes a lot of traffic(frm ikeja to sango) and which Fed. Govt doesnt care about,atleast someone need to do it.even so many of their Fed Estate are not motorable and it has to be done by the residence.let take for example Aboru road via Iyana ipaja,the estate road is an eye-saw even electricity. Fed Govt arent sincere and they are going on media for propaganda

Indeed. It is clear from Maku's utterance and attitude that "good governance tour" should be renamed "malign the opposition tour". In any case, is the FG even meeting it's obligation to Lagos State?

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by BrosPeter: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
The man don finish Fash well well...hahahaha
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Mogidi: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
Fashola is heading a govt of "ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION AND TRAFFIC CONTROL".

Maku no go kill me hahahaha!!!

Am waiting to see how Fashola's well oiled propaganda machine reacts.

Eko ile work go increase today.
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by mapet: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
@1MCN,

no matter how you flip it, Fashola aces Jonathan like the distiction between light and darkness. Pack all Jonathan's years as governor together and join it with Alams, it cannot be compared to Fashola's 1yr in office

I also want you to specifically name those Federal project in Lagos.......that Fashola has taken the glory?

1MCN: The achievements of Fashola in Lag is self-evident. So I dont think Labran should have used such a puerile flippancy to deride or water down the streaks of Fashola.
But however, I dont think Fashola and GEJ are on the same pedestal. Office of the Gov of Lagos state cant be compared with the most powerful office in the African continent. The challenges and the interests are parallel.
Then, we're talking about Fashola's 6yrs in office against GEJ's 2yrs. I think they dont add very well. Maybe we would need a comprehensive score card of Fashola's 2yrs in office too so we can better compare notes (putting other factors into consideration though).
Finally, I want to let some Lagosians here on NL remember that after ABJ Lag is the second state with the highest Federal govt interest and presence. When Fed govt does a project in Lag Fashola takes the glory. Well, insofar as the people get better live, the glory can go to anyone for all I care. But I think GEJ has done for Lagos more in this 2yrs than most other presidents.
God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by mapet: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
I agree with you. But the more noble reason is that the it makes logic and sense that states should manage virtually everything within their domain, all roads inclusive. We will have better view at accountability at this rate. When you give a minister a budget that is more than the allocation of some states, equity is reversed and looting will be the order of the day.
KnowAll: [size=16pt]That is why I say all federal roads within a metropolitan area of our cities should be given to state governments for maintenance and let the Feds maintain roads 10 km out of town and 10 km before the next town, that way the argument that "this road" or "that road" is a federal road, a road right in the middle of the city undecided would not come up[/size].
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by dericardos88: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mr. Labalaba, stop this talk, it's too cheap, I think you guys need to tell yourselves the truth, you have failed us, n stop comparing your capability with that of Fashola, even though am not his fan, he's far better than GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by mapet: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
I know you've not been to Lagos before and much of what you know is limited to your O'level pali...BRT lane is owned by federal govt Mr. Man don't introduce another dimension to stupidity......if Maku is dragging you down, you need not oblige him......

It is quite obvious that simple things are rocket science to you..... GOSH!!!!!

Soso990240: Oyah..those challanging d minister didnt u guys read dat d BRT lane is owned by d Federal government? What do u guys hav 2 say about it? Make fashola come claim am nah if na him project..over hyped Low performer.na only 2 de empower Agbero wit uniform(LASTMA) and collecting of tax and tolls him sabi..i hate pretenders. Now fashola ban bike(boxers/bajaj) dat was used to campaign for him,import him own bike which costs ntin less than 200k.who is he deceivin? D poor masses came out and voted for him,nw his administration is haunting them.

3 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by mapet: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
AGED? Whao!!! what a corollary in name....

aged: I quite agreed with Maku,Lagos state Governors has always based their achievement on Federal presence.I always wonder why Lagos Governors from Jankande,Maruwa,Tinubu and ofcourse Fasola has always been a performer.I think the adevantage they have has always been federal presence and the size of the state.Let fashla go manage any other state and u will be surprise he will be a failure.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by pheesayor(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
Fashola will perform much more in other states. Lagos is the hardest to govern despite the small size because of its population. Bring Akpabio to Lagos and watch him fail woefully
aged: I quite agreed with Maku,Lagos state Governors has always based their achievement on Federal presence.I always wonder why Lagos Governors from Jankande,Maruwa,Tinubu and ofcourse Fasola has always been a performer.I think the adevantage they have has always been federal presence and the size of the state.Let fashla go manage any other state and u will be surprise he will be a failure.
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by onimcee1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
superior1: Maku is a well acknowledged id!ot who is fighting hard to remain relevant.I dont even read anything with his name these days
. same way u didnt read this. You must have being a spirit to have commented.
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by solomon111(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
I have not even seen one proof that maku is lying in this thread.
70% of the investments in lagos are brought by the FG,unfortunately the ACN propaganda machines will never let the people know.
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Soso990240(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
hardknockbroda:

The Lagos/Badagry expressway is being constructed buy the Lagos state Government NOT the Federal Government. Pls be informed
u knw notin..both d rail track and d road is a federal project.
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Soso990240(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
mapet: I know you've not been to Lagos before and much of what you know is limited to your O'level pali...BRT lane is owned by federal govt Mr. Man don't introduce another dimension to stupidity......if Maku is dragging you down, you need not oblige him......

It is quite obvious that simple things are rocket science to you..... GOSH!!!!!

funny enuf..i rep.surulere,God knws..u knw anythng? U wey no knw any wia.wia u knw 4 lagos?
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by bibina: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
superior1: Maku is a well acknowledged id!ot who is fighting hard to remain relevant.I dont even read anything with his name these days

see foolishness oh, who is lying here? is lagos not sitting on federal infrastructure?
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by molasautos(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
maku is a stupid man
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
Only in Nigeria that a ministerial appointee can open his dirty mouth to say a serving Governor should mainly stick to provide environmental sanitation in his elected State of office. Only in Naija...
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by ekoilee: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
solomon111: I have not even seen one proof that maku is lying in this thread.
70% of the investments in lagos are brought by the FG,unfortunately the ACN propaganda machines will never let the people know.

What exactly constitute the 70%?

Road, industries, companies, houses..just what?

Even if maku spewed ignorance, must you people confine yourself to the same ignorance?
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by igboboy1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
infinitii: I ve often said it, Labaran Maaluu is an incompetent foul, and im not surprised that he finds himself as a minister under Gej cabinet.I live in Lagos and I must confess that FASHOLA has tried a lot for Lagosians, if only we had the likes of him at the helm of affairs of this country, this failed boko haram nincompoop will not be ranting................, Lagos is one-million times better than your almajiri-infested state. Idiot

under this false marriage called nigeria it is not fashola's turn to enter aso rock so biko noju ahu. He is eligible in 2038.
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
Demdem: Coming from the same murrafucker who claims Retardeen brought Facebook to Nigeria. Both him and the op needs their heads examined

All these GEJ haters....

Oh so GEJ didn't bring Facebook to Nigeria? Ok, let's even concede that one to you guys that can never see anything good in the man. Ok, tell me, who brought hip hop to Naija or you gone tell me it was Fashola? GEJ brought Jay Z to Bayelsa using security votes of the state... First man to do so. If you don't believe me then go check your archives.

Haters!
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by peruso: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
The loquacious one doing his thing, I wonder why pple even split airs over this guy......, he doesn't deserve it. I always cringe at his level if display if "in intelligence" . Smh
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by hardknockbroda(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
Soso990240: u knw notin..both d rail track and d road is a federal project.

Rily?? Why dnt u google "lagos light rail" and be informed.
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Aringon(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
All these blind ACN supporters are carried away with the flashes of the so called Fashola achievements and I have to be frank here, I have not noticed what Fashola has achieved positively. Instead its the poor that are suffering, collecting toll after I might have paid my tax and driving the poor to the grave.

If he had wanted to ban Okada, why not bring up the alternative and not allowing us to be like India by allowing keke.

In all and all, TO ME I have not noticed any project beneficial to me as a person.

I must not support YOUR Fashola, if you don't like it, pls find a 500KVA transformer and give it a hug or go to the nearest LPG filling plant and drink the gas, kpele ooooo hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by bloggernaija: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
If these mem know what is being said behind their backs. The members of the professonal elites,real corporate leaders , members of the diplomatic corp,foreign investors ,journalist etc

They all say the same thing.the members of the ruling party and most of nigeria's ruling class/civil service are a bunch of jokers.they tend to give the masses the benefit of a doubt.
I was at a party last week .a corporate event in NY .I tagged along with a friend.once people found out that I was nigerian, the one question they kept asking one way or the other is.
WHY THE HECK IS FASHOLA NOT THE PRESIDENT?

You will be shocked by the number of foriegner who have lived and worked in nigeria.
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by ekoilee: 2:18am On Jun 05, 2013
boladez:

Poster clearly is haunted by the inadequacy of the establishment Retardocracy called the FGN and needs help to overcome Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) (Google is your friend) Why don't you concentrate on how to proffer solutions to the problems of your state and your absentee governor. Many Lagosians love what BRF is doing though we see areas for further improvement. Forgive BRF for banning your business of street hawking and okada riding.

Labaran Maku pls respect yourself and choose somebody with the same IQ as yours. I will be disappointed if BRF bothers to respond to you. However, I know it is better to have an environmental and traffic friendly governor than an OGOGORO and retardation friendly FGN.

Labaran is Wada Nas' first born. like father like son. His job is on the line and he is desperately seeking relevance. Let him list out his achievements in the Info ministry over the last few years......Topmost being the shameful interview of his principal in Switzerland.

Ministerial Platforms are meant to showcase what you have done not to abuse your perceived opponents. Why did Labaran and his gang of retards not watch Fashola's 100 days in office report or something to gain knowledge and reduce FGN's retardation?

Damn Damn Damn!!! This is serious scolding..

lmao
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by ekoilee: 2:34am On Jun 05, 2013
1MCN: The achievements of Fashola in Lag is self-evident. So I dont think Labran should have used such a puerile flippancy to deride or water down the streaks of Fashola.
But however, I dont think Fashola and GEJ are on the same pedestal. Office of the Gov of Lagos state cant be compared with the most powerful office in the African continent. The challenges and the interests are parallel.
Then, we're talking about Fashola's 6yrs in office against GEJ's 2yrs. I think they dont add very well. Maybe we would need a comprehensive score card of Fashola's 2yrs in office too so we can better compare notes (putting other factors into consideration though).
Finally, I want to let some Lagosians here on NL remember that after ABJ Lag is the second state with the highest Federal govt interest and presence. When Fed govt does a project in Lag Fashola takes the glory. Well, insofar as the people get better live, the glory can go to anyone for all I care. But I think GEJ has done for Lagos more in this 2yrs than most other presidents.
God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians

Apart from their lousy, old, neglected and crumbling infrastructures that we maintain with our money because of their incompetency and lack of sense of duty, what FG projects are you talking about?

Please, when you guys make sweeping statements, please give us examples or just name the so called projects..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Gave N1.2bn To Obanikoro, Bank Official Tells EFCC / I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / Military Sacks UNICEF From North For ‘Sabotaging Counter-Terrorism Operations’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.