Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform (26387 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Buhari At Ministerial Retreat (Photos) / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
Minister of information, Labaran Maku, Says Fashola does not have to do much as governor besides "traffic control and environmental sanitation".

Labaran Maku made this remark in the ongoing ministerial platform while responding to questions from the audience on the criticisms of the National Good Governance Tour by some opposition parties. He said Lagos state is virtually sitting on federal infrastructure and that the eyes of Nigerians will open when the National Good Governance Tour storm Lagos. "Even the BRT lanes are federal roads".

10 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked But op! Where's your source?
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by superior1: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
Maku is a well acknowledged id!ot who is fighting hard to remain relevant.I dont even read anything with his name these days

57 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by juman(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
emmysenior: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked But op! Where's your source?
NTA/AIT
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
Another barbing salon aproko by one and only sickcere 9gerian.mtscheeew!

26 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
juman: Nonsense.
In other words, Fashola is doing mainly street roads (local govt grade roads), "environmental sanitation and traffic control" with N30billion monthly revenue. Yet, they say he's a performer? That is the power of media propaganda. Smh!

21 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
berem: Another barbing salon aproko by one and only sickcere 9gerian.mtscheeew!
I enjoyed the well delivered 'upper cut'. If you can, send a PM to Fashola so he could respond quickly.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by banki(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
@sincerenigerian and maku, I am watching channels at the launch of opon imo tablet, I think u shouuld watch and teach GEJ and the rest of pdp governors, what osun is doing

19 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Demdem(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
Coming from the same murrafucker who claims Retardeen brought Facebook to Nigeria. Both him and the op needs their heads examined

33 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by PointB: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
lol,
The flower planter, getting a hit! grin grin grin

Anyways, I learnt he graduated from flower planting to flower watering. What does he do these days, since we are in the raining season?

13 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Garrithe1st: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
I agree with Labaran Maku..

1. Fashola is a flower planter....

2. Retardeen brought Facebook to Nigeria...

3. "Madam Fellow Widows" brought 2go to West Africa...

4. Abati brought Twitter to Africa etc. etc.

I also agree with J.J. Omojuwa when he said; Labaran Maku is dirty little dog.... Reno is shyte, the dirty dogs shyte!!

I place the PDP Booty slaves on this thread at the same level with Reno..

cool cool

35 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Demdem(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
banki: @sincerenigerian and maku, I am watching channels at the launch of opon imo tablet, I think u shouuld watch and teach GEJ and the rest of pdp governors, what osun is doing

Good and honest advise.

4 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Olaolufred(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
In other words, Fashola is doing mainly street roads (local govt grade roads), "environmental sanitation and traffic control" with N30billion monthly revenue. Yet, they say he's a performer? That is the power of media propaganda. Smh!

LIEBARAN IS SICK.
BUT YOU ARE MORE SICK THAN LIEBARAN.
THE MOST INSINCERE9GERIAN

22 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by araoke(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Minister of information, Labaran Maku, Says Fashola does not have to do much as governor besides "traffic control and environmental sanitation".

Labaran Maku made this remark in the ongoing ministerial platform while responding to questions from the audience on the criticisms of the National Good Governance Tour by some opposition parties. He said Lagos state is virtually sitting on federal infrastructure and that the eyes of Nigerians will open when the National Good Governance Tour storm Lagos. "Even the BRT runs on federal roads".
And If GEJ would only be what Fashola is,a la roads and flowers at the federal level, how gladly would I have voted again for him as president in 2015 cry cry cry cry cry

23 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
Oh very funny stuff
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by AZeD1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
Seriously how GEJ can appoint somebody with the IQ of Labaran Maku as a minister is an insult to Nigerians

@insincereNigerian
You are just one joker

7 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by PapaBrowne(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
But to think about it, its true sha. In six year, the only project over 10 billion Naira that Fashola has completed is the new bridge he just commissioned and we all know that the one is going to earn its money back now now because of the toll. Every other major project is yet to be completed and still looks like a decade from completion.

But Fashola is a great administrator sha. While Labaran Maku I think is somewhat of a bum especially as he is doing a pretty bad job at properly disseminating the extraordinary success that his boss has accomplished in just two years.
His speech is an indictment of his own job.

7 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Chubhie: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
I must say that the ACN propanganda machine is well greased,solid and well structured. In the words of Ohakim prior to the last election he said 'you dont win elections on the pages of newspapers.... You win with structures. PDP has got the structures to win any election' i got to know the true meaning of this statement during the Imo state Gov election which he almost won save for the masses that stayed awake all night. ACN seems to have used sustained well managed propaganda to silence, demonized and vanquished 'opposition' in their controlled states. If ACN is not checked by way of strong oppsition at the state level, the masses may be in for a long ride. PDP should return the favor same way ACN opposes anything from Aso Rock. Maku should stop talking and get down to work.

9 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
A-ZeD:
Seriously how GEJ can appoint somebody with the IQ of Labaran Maku as a minister is an insult to Nigerians

@insincereNigerian
You are just one joker
Fashola's job as governor is "ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION AND TRAFFIC CONTROL"

The hall erupted in laughter when Labaran Maku made those statements. A beg LWKMD.

4 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by lagcity(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
Demdem: Coming from the same murrafucker who claims Retardeen brought Facebook to Nigeria. Both him and the op needs their heads examined

grin grin grin My brother, you beat me to it. The president's cluelessness has rubbed off on everyone around him.

4 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by lagcity(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
PointB: lol,
The flower planter, getting a hit! grin grin grin

Anyways, I learnt he graduated from flower planting to flower watering. What does he do these days, since we are in the raining season?

Fashola is doing a lot. Pls tell Labaran Maku your boss that Fash is trying to bring twitter to Lagos, since GEJ already brought Facebook to Nigeria.
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Inik(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
Labaran Maku is looking for trouble grin

3 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by mandarin: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
its appalling how politics can turn a man this way of the minister. its a pity in Nigeria that for political reasons politicians can deride performing colleagues. Maku or GEJ do not belong to the same class and he should just look elsewhere for his jabs. Lagos is working we all see it and you don't need any media to show you new bridges, new roads, water, cleanliness and those projects under construction. You don't need any book launch to show your performance because its not an exam u don't need any marking scheme.

7 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by anonimi: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chubhie: I must say that the ACN propanganda machine is well greased,solid and well structured. In the words of Ohakim prior to the last election he said 'you dont win elections on the pages of newspapers.... You win with structures. PDP has got the structures to win any election' i got to know the true meaning of this statement during the Imo state Gov election which he almost won save for the masses that stayed awake all night. ACN seems to have used sustained well managed propaganda to silence, demonized and vanquished 'opposition' in their controlled states. If ACN is not checked by way of strong oppsition at the state level, the masses may be in for a long ride. PDP should return the favor same way ACN opposes anything from Aso Rock. Maku should stop talking and get down to work.

Could not have put it better.

6 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by anonimi: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
PapaBrowne: But to think about it, its true sha. In six year, the only project over 10 billion Naira that Fashola has completed is the new bridge he just commissioned and we all know that the one is going to earn its money back now now because of the toll. Every other major project is yet to be completed and still looks like a decade from completion.

But Fashola is a great administrator sha. While Labaran Maku I think is somewhat of a bum especially as he is doing a pretty bad job at properly disseminating the extraordinary success that his boss has accomplished in just two years.
His speech is an indictment of his own job.

PDP is full of bums with the hangover of the military mentality as the khakhi boys dominate their party.
They need to change their tactics and do some serious OPPOSITION work at all levels.

Attack is still the best form of defence!

8 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by slikcipher(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
superior1: Maku is a well acknowledged id!ot who is fighting hard to remian relevant.I dont even read anything with his name these days

That's y u remain ignorant.
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by AZeD1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Fashola's job as governor is "ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION AND TRAFFIC CONTROL"

The hall erupted in laughter when Labaran Maku made those statements. A beg LWKMD.
In Ikorodu, i can count at least 4 problematic roads that Fashola has done/doing. 3 completed, 1 was on going when i last went to ikorodu.
Also Fashola is currently expanding the ikorodu - Mile 12 road.

This alone is just in roads in one section of the state i witnessed with my own eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by AbuMikey(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Shitty Talk!!!!!!!!!
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Demdem(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
A-ZeD:

In Ikorodu, i can count at least 4 problematic roads that Fashola has done/doing. 3 completed, 1 was on going when i last went to ikorodu.
Also Fashola is currently expanding the ikorodu - Mile 12 road.

This alone is just in roads in one section of the state i witnessed with my own eyes.

Blind man. All these were /are being done by FG. Fashola is only clearing the bushes. grin

13 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by Denlightened(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
Reno Omokiri on the prowl.......smh
Re: Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform by AZeD1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Demdem:

Blind man. All these were /are being done by FG. Fashola is only clearing the bushes. grin
Bros no vex oh...Fresh Air grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

80 Cameroonian Paramilitary Police Officers Invade Cross River Community / Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business / Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.