Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In Love With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In Love With Me. (542 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / My Fiancée Is Pregnant / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In Love With Me. by Jerryjat(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it.

All this started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded everything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother.

I never knew that she had feelings for me then, until one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing that she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, that she wanted to send it to my bro but when i call to confirm, she told me that the text was for me. At first i couldn't say anything, i was speechless, never believed it until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.

Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed dis.......

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?

Pls am confused now, need your advise!!!...

" No b Me ooooo... It a Fellow guy... Tanx"
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In Love With Me. by webcam(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
dont tell ur brother but run for ur dear life from this gurl because she is devil.......if you tell ur brother she my be very mean to you and your brother....stop giving her attention
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In Love With Me. by k2039: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sounds more like fiction to me.

Since you are confused I will advise you to sleep with her, ensure you dig your grave along, make sure you enjoy the train ride while it last though. Goodluck.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In Love With Me. by shizzle11(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
If you do anything with that lady and your brother finds out, the result will be that he'll end his relationship with her and you'll become his biggest enemy. He may not find out now but something may happen tomorrow and your escapades with her will be blown open.
Resist the temptation, keep a safe distance away from her, avoid any appointments you have with her. In fact keep her at arms length and incommunicado. It could be a trap of some sort, anything is possible.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Six Ways To Recovering From A Broken Relationship / Boys And Girls Thought After This Two Song / Affordable Video Coverage Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.