Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (10262 Views)

Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by BrosPeter: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
He can't win so stop wasting the time.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
jites: Correct me if i am wrong, in the 80s when Buhari and IBB and the rest were in power and i was in primary school, during our assembly and inter house sport we were told that we the kids of today are the leaders of tommorow. Now all these years have past and still the leaders of yesterday seems to still be and want to be the leaders of today and tommorow and the future. haha I no understand all these o!!!!!!!!!
I've heard of ur rantings b4, it STINKS! cheesy
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
kaeto: buharam is the real slow poke, an imbec1llic blood thirsty scumbag, a serial looser and a northern examplary failure. With the mick in his vampire canine, expect to hear only blood, revenge and death.. grin buharam is the real slow poke, an imbec1llic blood thirsty scumbag, a serial looser and a northern examplary failure. With the mick in his vampire canine, expect to hear only blood, revenge and death..
General said poster didn't emanate 4rm him, kiss a toad if u're hard of thinkin! wink
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Irekheafe(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
Dont you think if Goodluck come out 2015 it wil be hard to use him fight the candidate of the concesus party?
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by ATMCARD2(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
young-dude:
2015: Buhari’s Posters Under APC Flood Abuja

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/2015-buharis-posters-under-apc-flood-abuja/
.Say NO 2 Arabic Peoples Congress and YES 2 PDP.2 all Democratic guys.....click "LIKE"
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
we are dead in Nigeria should GEJ emerge 2015....................1st term no performance,subsidy removal,in security,corruption at it's best i wonder how 2015 to 2019 will look like.....................no better candidate yet either Buhari or GEJ can rid this country of evil............we need to SPLIT
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by killuminati(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
So many fools on and kids on Nairaland. Hate it or love it, Buhari the underdog will be Oga At The Top by 2015. cool
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by fluteman: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
JideJamez: GEJ's team at work again.............................................................this is too cheap to believe.only fools would believe this is from Buhari.................Laptop dogs keep on barking

This thread confirms that fools are the majority in Nigeria......no wonder the pathetic state of affairs of this country!!!
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by BLACKPANTHER(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
Frank-C:

Read through your writing again. No wonder you are a Buhari supporter. If GEJ campaigne poster appear in Ibadan, it is GEJ that pasted it. If Amaechi's campaign poster appear in Kano, GEJ pasted it. If Buharis's campaign poster appear in Abuja, GEJ posted it. Probably, GEJ posted Barack Obama's campaign picture in last years US election.

You APC kids are really very funny. By the time Anenih start playing his trademark politics come 2015, you will be accusing GEJ of getting your wives and sister pregnant and for being the sole cause of global warming. Imagine Buhari in a campaign poster... Even his Boko Haram will not vote him for refusing to serve in their amnesty committee.

What sense are you trying to make? I tell u person i never felt a thing PDP did for me in my life and i dont know when and i refuse to be patient....I think thats a right I should enjoy. So, if Buhari no chop wetin dey? Must you talk wetin dey false or try to create sumthing out of nothing? Its his right to Vote or/and be Voted for wheteher you like it or not. And if he wins he win,if he loses he loses SO WHAT?(APC forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by dulphines: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
JideJamez: GEJ's team at work again.............................................................this is too cheap to believe.only fools would believe this is from Buhari.................Laptop dogs keep on barking

You are right bro. The poster doesn't look like what Buhari and his team will come out with in contest with the ruling party. I sense mischief!
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by taharqa2: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
ayox2003: While some of us can't wait for 2015 to come nigh quickly, we should not forget that we've got more than 700 days to the election. There are more pressing issues at the moment than these 'distracting' posters flooding the country, namely:

1) The promise Mr President made about building and the rehabilitation of refineries before the end of October 2013 with the amount saved from the partial removal of subsidy.

2) The provision of electricity before his tenure ends.

3) Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

4) The Second Niger bridge

5) Security challenges and so on.

When 2015 comes, we will vote based on competence and a proven track-record. This is 2013, let's live in this moment and get the dividend of 2013. The night is but young!

Frawzey

I endorse this Post, completeky
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Agbalanze: Buhari always shoot himself at the leg whenever he grants interview on boko haram. He's a religious bigot and can neva win a national election.
SHATAAAP!!! Did Ebele Retardichukwu not act as spokesman for terrorists from the creeks after the Independence day bombing? It shows that the country is not as united as we think and the earlier we part ways the better.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Chimerase(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
tomakint:
Few questions for you and I need answers;

* Why are you involving Jonathan in a topic that is solely about Buhari?

* How did you know that PDP and Jonathan were behind those posters?

* How did you arrive at this, 'GEJ is very afraid of 2015'?

* Who are the thugs he is using to threaten Nigerians 2015 according to you?

* while I await your answers, have it at the back of your mind that if I, Tomakint, contest against Buhari under the platform of any party besides APC, I will floor him!
GBAM!!! Wit a landslide victory cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Mccullum: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
All these issues that happening will surely favor the populace because the pressures of opposition will force ruling party to work harder as they intends to convince the voters that they're still capable to give Nigerians good governance. may Allah help Nigeria and continue to bless her.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
Buhari would win any free and fair election anytime anywhere in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JjYG-ef8M

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Lawalemi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nigeria does not require a leader that is older than 70 years
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by kirian202: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Billyonaire: This is the Final Burial of APC.
Chai!!! Eyaa!!! Wen did he die and how. Nawaaa I always knew dat buharia will never leave to see 2015 talk more of wining presidential election. Chai RIP peoples general but Dem spend money for dis ur obituary poster sha
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by Babaji111(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
When a northerner was the President of this country, you hardly see bad comments from northerners, even presently. So I wonder why Nigerians especially southerners are always abusive. Let us have a little bit of respect to our elders. Why the animosity? Nor matter what no matter how God has already chosen our destiny, Either we like it or not somebody MUST lead us and BUHARI is the only person I respect most in this country. cool Nja na wahala state if we failed to recognize good people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by samkoro: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
If I must gamble with a 1million dollar between PDP and any other party,about who wins.I will bet that PDP will win.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by teskyg: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Good Job Tinubu,PDP mole..Please allow this slowpoke,Buhari be your APC flag bearer.GeJ 2015.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by timowale: 12:46am On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=greall1]to be a leader is not by force,It's work of God

but dis man want to use force to rule Nigerian

i am very sure he is going to fail again

but APC going to win some gubernatorial seat in North.[/quote

how does getting oneself involved in a democratic contest translate to the use of FORCE.?
I beg let's be logical
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by darichlife: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2013
it is a pity some folks on NL are still myopic in them reasoning, what would it profit Jonathan do such a thing, we know very well they are many caucus trying to cause confusion, come 2015 PDP Chosen President Must win the election and Buhari will drink his Piss and Sh*T For all we care, no prepared person will Rule this country under PDP Unless by Surprise, Obasonjo, Yar'Adua, and Now Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by slimmygold1(f): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
Bros Peter: He can't win so stop wasting the time.
shea help me to inform that old man oooooo, he mate stil dey alive. tongue
Bros Peter: He can't win so stop wasting the time.
shea help me to inform that old man oooooo, he mate stil dey alive.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by laytoshtwo: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
I hope he won't cry this year
Re: Buhari's Presidential Posters Flood Abuja by laytoshtwo: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
I hope he won't cry next election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300 Almajiri Children Graduate From AUN's Feed And Read Programme / Ebonyi Government Says The Activities Of IPOB Won’t Be Tolerated / Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.