Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? (11206 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 7 Ways To Cheat In A Relationship Without Cheating / Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by engrtee(f): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
WOULD YOU

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Sanboy25: 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
No, I won't. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by AtheistD(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
^^^^^

Likewise
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Sanboy25: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Atheist:-D:
^^^^^ Likewise
wink grin
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
Never.
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 04, 2013
All day err day! angry

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by ifihearam: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Yield: Never.

lies

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by cynthiasmart(f): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Why wont I? Who hasn't. Bleep this post

http://naijatips.com

3 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by alaladakosta(f): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
yes i shall , lol
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Pedagogue: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
Many are quick to say Yes OR NO!!!

I really do not think this question is as straightforward as it seems!!!

Firstly, are we clear on what cheating means? For some, anything that has to do with s^ex (kissing,cunnilingus,et al ) is Cheating!!! While for others, merely flirting or expressing love (without going physical) with someone other than your 'partner' is tantamount to cheating!!!

Secondly, ur question failed to define 'relationship'.Afterall, bf/GF is a relationship...wife/husband is also a relatnshp. For some, cheating anyone that is not your husband or wife is no cheating...such ppl often say they have no legal obligation not to cheat - afterall they are not married!!! While for others, the fact that you are in a relationship means you are 'emotionally married' to your bf/gf...and except you break up, 'cheating' on him/her is WRONG. So, it all depends on the category one belongs.... But each category has its own consequence!

Back to the question, I WUD NOT CHEAT...Hope I've answerd ur question? grin grin grin

Jokes apart, d truth is, many ppl cheat not because they set out to cheat...Once you start meeting that guy/dude in solitary places...my friend, no Jupiter can stop u from cheating!!! It will first start from an harmless goodbye peck on d lips in d car ...and then, oh...a kiss is not all that bad...and then....gbam, gbam!!! D rest will be HISTORY.

Frankly speaking, we will all get attracted to someone other than our 'partner' - but d gist is, self denial is the only thing dt can make us 2 have a dint of sanity in this morally bankrupt world we are in!!!

33 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by 2legit2qwt: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
cynthiasmart: Why wont I? Who hasn't. Bleep this post

http://naijatips.com
Mhmmm I'm glad women like sniper still exist to neutralize this angry angry angry

Can we stop this topic already, it's been beaten, chewed, flogged and over flogged
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Policewoman(f): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
MAYBE wink
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Jerryjat(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
engrtee: WOULD YOU

yeah... y not?...
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
Wen occasion demands. I may be in abroad why she is in Nigeria, so may happen . All of una wey dey form wit lies, UNA BE BIG LIAR

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by CrimzP(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nope......Lol
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by hrhobi1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
It is only natural to cheat once in a while, but with rubber.

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Macelliot(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
I won't.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Odunharry(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
dnt tink so
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by donted(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
Is bad sha but am guilty cos am into the black market. I can't lie pal
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by obicentlis: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
We are created to cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by dedons: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
Why not?

When person babe go dey her period for a whole 1month nko?

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by 50calibre(m): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
There is nothing like cheating as far as a man is concerned, except its a woman.

A man is allowed to have multiple partners, it keeps body and soul together.

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by dedons: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
obicentlis: We are created to cheat.
speak for yourself young man

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
Will I be tempted? Definitely! Will I fall for it? NEVER! I know how I would feel if I'm cheated on, and I don't ever want another person to feel that way.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by Meringe(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
obicentlis: We are created to cheat.

Cos no cheating foolproof.
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by devour129: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
Wen occasion demands. I may be in abroad why she is in Nigeria, so may happen . All of una wey dey form wit lies, UNA BE BIG LIAR
don't call them liars because they are better humans than you .onye eberibe

2 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by k2039: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
I just did.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
devour129: don't call them liars because they are better humans than you .onye eberibe

Ur MUMU don graduate to sumfin else. I can believe men in sum xtent, but women! Hmmm I DNT FINK.
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by emmanuel4758(m): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
stil tinkin.....
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by lion042(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
Yes ooooooo
Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by stanogb(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
To be sincere and rational, it is not the destiny or intention of any responsible or munificient guy or lady to cheat or engage in any cheating excercise in a relationship.
There are various factors (both physical and spiritual) that lead to that.
For instance, most single ladies looking for financial aid (guys) will always do anything to get what they want. They are willing to cheat, steal, kill or even commit a maladorious saga for that.
On the other hand, single guys tend to like slim, sweet and flambouyant looking girls for relationship or marriage. So if you get out of shape because you feel you have gotten someone that loves you, you may be subject to replacement.
Personally, i wouldn't cheat or advice someone to do that because it is unconventional.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? by devour129: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :

Ur MUMU don graduate to sumfin else. I can believe men in sum xtent, but women! Hmmm I DNT FINK.
believe whatever you like,whatever makes you sleep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC / Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. / 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.