Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 (34319 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Go Down)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Welcome to the 2nd Elimination round in the 3rd edition of Nairaland's most popular bi-annual competition; The Mr & Miss Nairaland Competitions. . .

Yesterday, we flagged off the Miss Nairaland competition. 14 Nairaland ladies contested, 3 were Eliminated. The 11 who made it through, are the ones you'll see as you scroll down.

We have 11 contestants left, but we can Only have 1 Miss Nairaland. Miss Nairaland can only be decided by your votes. Pls vote wisely and devoid of sentiments. . .

Our task today is simple: SAVE 8 CONTESTANTS!

Meet the Contestants:
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Contestant Number 1 is [size=15pt]<<|Graise|>>[/size].

Graise is young lady in her early twenties from Benin City in Edo State of Nigeria. A student midwife who is so in love with her profession. Because of her love and feelings for fellow humans, she says: "my goal is to be d best I can be in my profession and to always always put smiles on people's faces and to have an orphanage and Old people's home where I can care for, and assist the less privileged"
She looks up to the famous Dr Ben Carson as her mentor.

She loves cooking and that is her favourite hobby, alongside caring for helpless people and giving hope to the hopeless. Her favourite food is Starch and Banga Soup.

She needs your votes to wear the crown of Miss Nairaland June 2013, Gracefully. . . Vote Contestant Number 1,
[size=15pt]Graise[/size].

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Contestant Number 2 is [size=15pt]<<|Adaobi|>>[/size]

Adaobi is a pharmacy student aspirant who is in her very late teens. She has her roots in Anambra State of Nigeria. She gets "attracted to smart people who she can have a decent conversation with, talking about current affairs."

"Some people think I have a weird way of thinking", she says, but that has not deterred her from seeking to achieve her set goals which are, "to become a Pharmacist and also have my own pharmacy in the future. Also to get married and have kids too..."

Her hobbies are "reading, playing sports in general but my favourites are football, athletics, basketball and tennis. I also like a bit of gaming and cooking too". And in addition to her sport skills, she also has good baking skills. . . Pertaining to food, "Anything with rice and chicken. . . Eba and Okra soup" is her favourite.

Contestant Number 2,
[size=15pt]Adaobi[/size]. Vote this young, flexible, future pharmacist to be the next Miss Nairaland...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Contestant Number 3 is [size=15pt]<<|GraceBestowed|>>[/size]

This lady in her 20's hails from the eastern part of Nigeria, Imo state precisely. She enjoys getting to know and understand people, through mutual interaction. She also loves introducing people to her one true friend, God.

Read what she says about herself: ”I am outgoing, easy to get along with and, most importantly, God fearing. Treating people how I. would want to be treated is a standard I try to live up to".

”Being on such a platform (Nairaland) is a pleasure because people get to understand who I am as a person, that's always a good thing.

Thank you all for the love," says Grace. "It hasn't gone unnoticed!"

So there you have it, people. Contestant Number 3,
[size=15pt]GraceBestowed[/size]. Vote her as she aspires to inspire you through her status, as the next Miss Nairaland.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 04, 2013
Contestant Number 4 is [size=15pt]<<|Natascha|>>[/size]

Natascha is a young lady in her 20's from Western Cape, Cape Town in South Africa. . . She is an MSc-en-Route to PhD- Environmental and Water Science student, specializing in waste management and also an employee in an explosives company.

She gets attracted to honesty, integrity and loyalty and has the lord Jesus Christ as her mentor. Her relentless attitude is a force to reckon with and that is what sets her apart from her contemporaries. Her human relations skills are top notch.
Natascha's career goals are " To complete my doctorate and do fellowships in order to qualify as a professor", and her personal goals are "spiritual improvement; acceptance and peace.

Green salads; marinated steaks + green salad; garlic fish + green sala are her favourites, and when she is not making explosives, she is Reading scientific journals & articles; listening to music; watching Nollywood movies or going for walks...

Contestant Number 4,
[size=15pt]Natascha[/size]. Vote this multi talented explosive future professor to be the next Miss Nairaland. . . She'll simply blow you away...

15 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 04, 2013
Contestant Number 7 is [size=15pt]<<|Nikkyshyne|>>[/size]

Nikky is a lady in her 20's who gets attracted to "sincerity, good sense of humour, good looks, intelligence, one who loves Christ and people who have achievable goals". She comes from Ogun state in Nigeria. She studied Estate Management and seeks to be a "strong independent woman in addition to being closer to God".

Nikky looks up to no one in particular as a mentor, but she admires a few people. About herself, she says: "I am a fast learner. I can play the piano though not with my 2 hands, and I can do a couple of other things without being taught but I know I can be better at them, sewing for instance. . . I never hide my feelings". . . Listening to music, watching Tv, playing video games & sleeping is what she does with her spare time.

Any guy who can prepare Pounded yam & Egusi/Efo riro, fried rice, pan cakes, spaghetti, plantain & mashed potatoes, is sure to impress Nikky. . . Those are her favourite dishes.

Contestant Number 7,
[size=15pt]Nikkyshyne[/size]. With your votes, she'll shine and dazzle as the next Miss Nairaland...

61 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2013
Voting will be from 9:00am to 9:00pm Nigeria Time. . .

3 contestants with the least amount of votes today will be Eliminated!

You are entitled to vote for 8 contestants you'll like to see in the next round.

Members who registered after May 01 2013 are not allowed to vote. If they do, their votes will be rendered invalid.

Pls DO NOT vote with an alternate account, if you do, well, the vacation will be permanent.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2013
Nairaland rules are strictly to be adhered to on this thread, please. If you must campaign, please Please PLEASE keep it at a minimum. DO NOT campaign with extra large fonts, or else they'll be hidden.

You may also choose to campaign at the Official Miss Nairaland Campaign Thread.

Post your votes just once! There is no need to post your votes multiple times. All your votes should be done in one post rather than in multiple posts on multiple pages of this thread.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

We do hope you have a wonderful voting experience....

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2013
Best of luck to each and every one of this edition's Miss Nairaland!

Remember, you're all beautiful. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecGr0JJ9UCY

Let the voting begin!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by endibe(m): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2013
Sleekchic all d way
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2013
RESULTS

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2013
Graise
Lupey
GraceBestowed
Vanneni
Adaobi
Tea_Esq
Sleekch1c
Nikkyshyne

#Team Beauties.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2013
double post
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by biolabee(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2013
Lupey
Nadia
Tea esq
Nikkyshyne
Natascha
Skeekchic
Graise
Gracebestowed
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2013
joeydozzy: I'm counting 10, why?

I counted 11.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2013
Graise
adaobi 123
gracebestowed
lupey
sleekchic
vanneni
nadia
tea esq

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2013
Choi! Osanobua! Just look @ my LUPEY, look na.... Look at dat paragon of beauty.

VOTE FOR BEAUTY, BODY AND BRAINS... VOTE LUPEY!!!!!!!!

Onyeara! LUpey! Onyeaosi! LUpey!!!

She must take this crown! LUpey!!!!

Choi!!! i say we no go gree ooo! we no go gree!

LUpey must win! she fits the crown!

Kimmooooooooooooooooooooooooooon! cool

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2013
ogugua88:

I counted 11.

Yeah, recounted.definitely flunking in maths
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2013
Graise mehn, her shape is bänging...the chick is too pretty.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by babe4chi(f): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2013
My votes for:
1)Lupey toh sexy
2)Graise
3)Vanneni
4)Gracebestowed
5)Natascha
6)Nadia
7)Tea esq
coolSleekch1k

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Gboliwe: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2013
#TeamLupey

Nadia
Sleekchic
Tea Esq
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2013
1 Graise (Stunning)

2 Vannie (I am team Vannie till the end.)

3 Tea Esg

4 Nikky

5 Nadia

6 Sleekchic

7 Lupey

All the best to all the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by nikkyshyne(f): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2013
Sweet ladies. kiss kiss kiss

Nikkyshyne, graise, gracebestowed, lupey, nadia, sleekchic, Natasha, Tea esq.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2013
BADOSKY'S Votes

LUPEY!!!
Sleekchic
Grace
Nikkyshyne
GraceBestowed
Vanneni
Adaobi
Tea_Esq

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.