Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Several Gun Shots In Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Several Gun Shots In Onitsha (10195 Views)

Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now / Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by paddyhenry: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2013
which kind "rubbers" b dat, abi na original latex or which oda one?
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Youngzedd(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2013
It has been long my thread made front page.

HURRAY! I MADE FRONT PAGE.

No be only Tonto Dike suppose make front page naa .
@MODS una don try for today.
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by empero4luv: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2013
people living in onitsha are use to gun shot,onitsha is small south africa. shocked
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Lilimax(f): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2013
Onicha Ado!
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Burger01(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2013
Adufaye: Following............abeg no 4get pix o grin

grin grin
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by AbuMikey(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2013
greall1: .
I laugh at You!!
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Adufaye(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2013
Mistade Regal:
So you expected him to take pictures of live exercise of the so called OTU boys in action! Don't you know if he was sighted he'll become a prey?
lol dem no dy kill press FФЯ war na.......♏aƙε̲̣ him wear cloth wit bolded PRESS
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Valto(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2013
it been confirmed... an armed robbery attack.. the victim was shot dead
,this morning while heading to
lagos,towards uper iweka(Onitcha)we observed
hold-up and when we inquired the course,we
were told that a robbery took place which
claimed the life of the man.The victim was
heading to the bank before he was attacked by
armed robbers and the annoying part was that it
was a girl that shoot the man d his money was
taken by the robbers.
.. www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151527195593409&id=127503268408&set=a.493310898408.258548.127503268408&refid=17&ref=stream
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Youngzedd(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2013
Adufaye: Following............abeg no 4get pix o grin

Laughing in German Lang.

Gun get level, imagine police with guns didn't show, is it me without even a knife that will show face, not to talk of taking a shot where everybody don take cover .

You're wicked!
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Aphrygian(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2013
Thats y u wil see pple frm dat hole and cave areas called eastern nigeria trying to colonize lagos.mtcheew
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Ment29: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2013
Hack[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Decryptor(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2013
Aphrygian: Thats y u wil see pple frm dat hole and cave areas called eastern nigeria trying to colonize lagos.mtcheew
And we have colonized it already leaving you from the west with no jobs other than armed-robbery and rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Leadn(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2013
Guys its not an armed robbery! It was an assasination! I just confirmed from a client who told me it just happened at Relief (not exactly sure of the name of the place) its located near Upper Iweaka...
The assalants just stopped the guy in his car and shot him dead without collecting a dime!

He was said to have been shot close to 20 bullets...
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by onyeguy: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2013
May be they hurting for abubaka sheaku in onisha ado grin grin grin
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Youngzedd(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2013
Leadn: Guys its not an armed robbery! It was an assasination! I just confirmed from a client who told me it just happened at Relief (not exactly sure of the name of the place) its located near Upper Iweaka...
The assalants just stopped the guy in his car and shot him dead without collecting a dime!

He was said to have been shot close to 20 bullets...

What I heard pass 40 bullets with different sounds.
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by brownlord: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2013
@op shame on u, so u heard a gun shot and went to hide under ur bed, yet one would tink most of u guys on nairaland, are war veterans wit the way u use mouth to operate all sort of weapons on this forun on a daily basis and insult out security operatives

My friend get out of ur hiding place and be a man, u people keep shoutin revolution, ggo out now and test ur ability u hiding behind ur mama, no be ur mate boko haram dey kill

1 Like

Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2013
CLIQBOY: *Falls from plane*
And Dies!!...Enjoy Ur Death tongue
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2013
Okija juju: Where!! When?! angry

***Grabs Ogbunigwe and starts running towards upper Iweka***
na everytime u dey grab ogbunigwe
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2013
@OP..na their way my brother.
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by originaldave: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2013

nzogbu nzogbu eyimba eyi,mana guy odikwa very riky oo if umu otu get u ba! u go prefere to stay at your house for good! ewu!
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2013
Decryptor:
And we have colonized it already leaving you from the west with no jobs other than armed-robbery and rituals.
lol ibos are still the oga at the top
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Jakumo(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2013
Please don't be alarmed. The situation is under control. Go about your normal business, but wear your bullet-proof flak jacket or traditional protection, just in case of stray rounds, since the gunshots you hear in Onitcha today are most likely just celebratory gunfire, heralding the New Yam festival.

If the New Yam festival is not the reason for the shooting, then perhaps a naming ceremony, funeral or marriage is serving as a venue of the shoot-fest, so its all good ha ha ha.

Na only once man pikin dey die, so no fear.
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2013
Youngzedd: This is happening now.

About 10 mins ago am about travelling to Delta state, I HAD several gun shots in Onitsha, Flyover precisely.
Am [b]IN[/b]still indoor to avoid the unknown.

Will update you guys when everywhere is calm.

If you are there and you saw What happened, also update us.

UPDATE: I learnt that it was OTU boys that went for their daily biz (Armed Robbers)

Currently 9ja useless police force are now patrolling the environment now the bad guys has left.
Fear Really Catch Dis Op Ooo...He didn't even see n read wat he typed properly b4 sending cheesy It Is Well...Safety First #DatsWatsup cheesy grin
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Okijajuju: 9:51am On Jun 04, 2013
original dave: nzogbu nzogbu eyimba eyi,mana guy odikwa very riky oo if umu otu get u ba! u go prefere to stay at your house for good! ewu!

Onye ka i na kpo ewu?!

Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Adufaye(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2013
Youngzedd:

Laughing in German Lang.

Gun get level, imagine police with guns didn't show, is it me without even a knife that will show face, not to talk of taking a shot where everybody don take cover .

You're wicked!
I don giv Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥... Beta advice wey Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥... FФЯ take hammer
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Kingslaw(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2013
Nobi everything wey get sound be gunshot o.
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Paulonminyi: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2013
Gunshot d come front page dem BOMB 4rm Northern part go come were? BACK page?
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Abagworo(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2013
eggheaders: guy na normal thing be gunshot for Osha now. why are you scared thank your star they didn't collect your money self.

And the Governor has not done anything to end this abnormal normalcy. Tufiakwa!
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Okijajuju: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2013
Abagworo:

And the Governor has not done anything to end this abnormal normalcy. Tufiakwa!

Nwokem gba fuo from here..

Kidnapping is a normal thing in Owerri, what has the government there done to end that abnormal normalcy?!

If you hear gunshots in Anambra state, its most likely the AVS involved in a shootout with bandits.
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2013

nkita ala
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Okijajuju: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2013
peppy luv: nkita ala

Seems like you have a schoolgirl crush on me... grin

Lol!!
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Abagworo(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2013
Okija juju:

Nwokem gba fuo from here..

Kidnapping is a normal thing in Owerri, what has the government there done to end that abnormal normalcy?!

If you hear gunshots in Anambra state, its most likely the AVS involved in a shootout with bandits.

At least Owerri people have not given up hope to an extent that they accept it as normal. There is more kidnapping in Anambra for sure than Imo but that's not the issue now. Onitsha people need to be enlightened to understand that crime cannot be considered as norm in a sane society.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!! Professor Jega Resigned As Inec Chairman / CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati / Surulere Youths Urge Gbajabiamila Not To Interfere In Council Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.