Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Several Gun Shots In Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Several Gun Shots In Onitsha (10196 Views)

Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now / Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Burger01(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2013
Okija juju: Where!! When?! angry

***Grabs Ogbunigwe and starts running towards upper Iweka***

grin grin grin grin
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Burger01(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2013
greall1: .
Abeg, you wan sell this space?

sad
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by CLIQBOY(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2013
freakybaby: And Dies!!...Enjoy Ur Death tongue
SADIST
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by immortalvoices(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2013
Youngzedd:

I just visited my cousin ooooooo.
I also learnt that they robbed yesterday.

He actually said robbed nut rubbed you joker....
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Burger01(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2013
immortalvoices:

He actually said robbed nut rubbed you joker....

^^^

His initial post was 'Rubbed'. Post edited by OP

sad
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by hardbody: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2013
Youngzedd:

I just visited my cousin ooooooo.
I also learnt that they robbed yesterday.

Na wa oo. You guys are funny. Robbery is an on-going thing in Onitsha and they rob at will wherever and whenever they choose. I drive through there on a regular basis so i know what i am talking about.
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by hardbody: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2013
eggheaders:

lwmisocp. lols laugh wan make I slap ombatse chief priest.

See as you wan take close and seal up una lineage. Better stop that laff ooo, even the IG has so far kept mum on what to do with the guys that decimated his people, you should not walk where angels fear to thread. Ombatse clan i hail una oo
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by FindOut(m): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2013
Why has insecurity become a normal thing in Nigeria now? When did it get this bad?? Kidnappers and robbers are having a field day in the South (E,W, S), Boko boys are having fun in the north (tho I agree JTF+Nig Army are spoiling the show for the boko boys but also appear to be creating their own show), Fulani + berom are also ravishing themselves in the middle belt.

But GEJ presented his so called mid term report card & sane minds were wondering if the President & Ministers have been making reference to another country. Tribalistic and myopic minds are saying the President is on point, yet some of them are here openly acknowledging the normalcy of insecurity in the SOUTH (not the north now o).

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the root causes of the insecurity in Nigeria are poverty and unemployment. These days robbery gangs are up to 50, 100!!!! Wtf!

But the elite, especially those close to power (not only Uncle Dangote $20bn Africa record breaker) are getting richer, the ministers' pockets are getting fatter, the Presidency meanwhile is also chanelling its energies towards 2015 politics. Pension thieves, subsidy thieves are still walking free. Corrupt ministers are still in their posts.

Igbo, yoruba, hausa, lets face it, we've never had it this terrible in Nigeria. Even when corruption, poverty and the rest were present, we didn't have them up to this magnitude and SECURITY of lives in almost all parts of the country was still guaranteed to some extent. Unemployment was never ever this bad. Our parents & even some relatively younger uncles & aunts got job offers while writing their final semester exams. In this same Nigeria!

Abeg, let's not deceive ourselves. GEJ must GO in 2015. If you vote for him, know what you are voting for. Further continuation of the status quo. I dare the GEJ campaign team to come up with a slogan like ''continuity of fresh air''. They'll still come up and make promises or propose continuity of the bare faced lies they presented a few days ago.

May the opposition present a far far far better and capable candidate.

GEJ must go in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2013
pDude: What is so great about Onitsha

What is so great about illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
CLIQBOY: *Falls from plane*

Dana victim...
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by cupid4ig(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
Okija juju: But how can anyone rob inside Anambra State with men of the Anambra State Vigilante (AVS) all over the place?!
trust me those guys are useless. what they know how to do best is drive their cars up and down in a manner that u will be asking ur self if the security personal can drive like this what will they do when see or catch and ordinary citizen driving that way. peter obi dont care about security of anambra people cos if he does he would have cautioned all this people. imagine u being attacked in a broad day light and no one will do anything about it especially that owerri road and upper iweka. if u are traveling to onitsha once its 8pm u are on ur own cos their is 90 percent probability that once u stop at upper iweka thieves will attack u. i weep for anambra
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
Decryptor:
And we have colonized it already leaving you from the west with no jobs other than armed-robbery and rituals.

I witnessed 2 robbery incidents between Ibadan and Lagos on sunday. First was a snatching incident and escape on bike top along Iwo road. Second was a shooting incident in which travellers were ambushed with a truck and robbed, one man dead. I dodged the 2nd incident by just 5minutes.

West, i dey hail una. I no take that road again...
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by danswagz(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
eduson33: neurotic society!
only the wise can understand..

Police have there share,
vigilantes have theirs,

all i need to know is their CEO.

**passing by**

lauryn hill
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by MARSHALLMVP: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
THIS GUN OF THE UNKNOWN GUNMEN HAS FINALLY LANDED IN INDIGBO LAND.. THIS MAY CONTINUE IF NOT TACKLED COMPLETELY AND ON TIME... WE THOUGHT IT WAS A CHILD'S PLAY WHEN THEY PULLED FIRST THEIR TRIGGER IN KANO.. IT'S ALWAYS FROM ONE COMES MANY..
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
Wild wild East...
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Okijajuju: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
peppy luv: ;Dhow did u knw dat nkita ala ndi anambra

By the way you keep stalking me and acting like a spoilt brat to get my attention.. grin

Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by tomakint: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
eggheaders: guy na normal thing be gunshot for Osha now. why are you scared thank your star they didn't collect your money self.
Aburo bawo ni cheesy
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
okpara ugo:

What is so great about illiteracy

I dunno. How does your question relate with the topic
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by eggheaders(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
tomakint:
Aburo bawo ni cheesy

you dey miss me ni. I threaten your nairaland life no be small. or u want make we start again.
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by tomakint: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
eggheaders:

you dey miss me ni. I threaten your nairaland life no be small. or u want make we start again.
Honestly speaking I don miss your 'misyearns' too much! Sometimes I wonder how you cope with life? cheesy cheesy I enjoy messing with you that's all until you went bananas with 'curses'! No man go far in life when his life is riddled with curses, the more reason I avoided you like a plague aburo undecided
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by eggheaders(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
tomakint:
Honestly speaking I don miss your 'misyearns' too much! Sometimes I wonder how you cope with life? cheesy cheesy I enjoy messing with you that's all until you went bananas with 'curses'! No man go far in life when his life is riddled with curses, the more reason I avoided you like a plague aburo undecided

you avoid or you fear epe kabikabiti. truely you deserve all those curses, cause you are a typical nutcase.
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by tomakint: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
eggheaders:

you avoid or you fear epe kabikabiti. truely you deserve all those curses, cause you are a typical nutcase.
You are actually cursing yourself, that's the point you have been missing all these days undecided
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by eggheaders(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
tomakint:
You are actually cursing yourself, that's the point you have been missing all these days undecided

guy na you get the curse jare. Iya Dada can deceive herself for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by tomakint: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
eggheaders:

guy na you get the curse jare. Iya Dada can deceive herself for all I care.
Ok aburo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by eggheaders(m): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
tomakint:
Ok aburo cheesy cheesy cheesy

point of correction I be your egbon guy.
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by Chizin(m): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2013
Okija juju: But how can anyone rob inside Anambra State with men of the Anambra State Vigilante (AVS) all over the place?!
AVS wetin? They are very serious in collecting security levy every month and police are serious in collecting some doo from motorist on their expired vehicle documents, why all these small small recrutes are busy collecting their own doo from motocylist... Hmmm.. I wonder ooo
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by EASTSIDAZ: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2013
Abagworo:

At least Owerri people have not given up hope to an extent that they accept it as normal. There is more kidnapping in Anambra for sure than Imo but that's not the issue now. Onitsha people need to be enlightened to understand that crime cannot be considered as norm in a sane society.

It is a known fact that owerre is the kidnapping, arm robbery, prostitution capital of nigeria even with no meaningful economic activities in the entire state. Still Roches is moving about like a cow without doing anything to save the already down poor people of imo, who are presently running to neighboring states for economic survival.

Major economic cities as lagos, PH, Onitsha, kano etc, witness crime sometimes due to huge economic and financial transactions taking place on the above cities. It is like that all over economic cities in Europ and US.
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by tomakint: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2013
Find Out!:
Why has insecurity become a normal thing in Nigeria now? When did it get this bad?? Kidnappers and robbers are having a field day in the South (E,W, S), Boko boys are having fun in the north (tho I agree JTF+Nig Army are spoiling the show for the boko boys but also appear to be creating their own show), Fulani + berom are also ravishing themselves in the middle belt.

But GEJ presented his so called mid term report card & sane minds were wondering if the President & Ministers have been making reference to another country. Tribalistic and myopic minds are saying the President is on point, yet some of them are here openly acknowledging the normalcy of insecurity in the SOUTH (not the north now o).

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the root causes of the insecurity in Nigeria are poverty and unemployment. These days robbery gangs are up to 50, 100!!!! Wtf!

But the elite, especially those close to power (not only Uncle Dangote $20bn Africa record breaker) are getting richer, the ministers' pockets are getting fatter, the Presidency meanwhile is also chanelling its energies towards 2015 politics. Pension thieves, subsidy thieves are still walking free. Corrupt ministers are still in their posts.

Igbo, yoruba, hausa, lets face it, we've never had it this terrible in Nigeria. Even when corruption, poverty and the rest were present, we didn't have them up to this magnitude and SECURITY of lives in almost all parts of the country was still guaranteed to some extent. Unemployment was never ever this bad. Our parents & even some relatively younger uncles & aunts got job offers while writing their final semester exams. In this same Nigeria!

Abeg, let's not deceive ourselves. GEJ must GO in 2015. If you vote for him, know what you are voting for. Further continuation of the status quo. I dare the GEJ campaign team to come up with a slogan like ''continuity of fresh air''. They'll still come up and make promises or propose continuity of the bare faced lies they presented a few days ago.

May the opposition present a far far far better and capable candidate.

GEJ must go in 2015.
Ok let me agree with you, if GEJ leaves come 2015, who do you have in mind as a better replacement?
Re: Several Gun Shots In Onitsha by FindOut(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
tomakint:
Ok let me agree with you, if GEJ leaves come 2015, who do you have in mind as a better replacement?

Several hands are more capable than GEJ. I deliberately won't mention any names. That's why I'm praying for the opposition to come up with a much more competent, honest and formidable candidate. As it is now tho, almost all the other people who may jostle for d presidency are more capable than GEJ. As much as i dislike Atiku and will never ever vote for him, i still believe he'll do better than GEJ. This man is just not it. Tho I'm not justifying the actions of the Yar Adua 'cabal' who refused to give GEJ presidential powers, to some extent, i now understand their action. Nigeria can do a lot better than having Goodluck as President. His past as Governor is nothing to write home about, his present has shown nothing spectacular. To make things worse, he has sorrounded himself with a crew made up of mostly the wrong crowd.He's not fit for the office bro. He's not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surulere Youths Urge Gbajabiamila Not To Interfere In Council Primaries / Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit / Massob Members Protest In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.