Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You (715 Views)

Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? / How To Make Someone Fall For You Online / How To Make Someone Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You by xhow2com(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
Making someone fall in love with you is no rocket science. It's nothing more than programming the other person's subconscious mind and providing him with what he needs and the opposite of the traits he hate about himself.

This article does not just explain how to develop love in a relationship but it explains how to make someone fall in love with you even if the person never thought of it. Below are some relevant points that if applied you will increase your chance of making someone fall for you. I am going to explain just the basics because I have already compiled the full details in my book .
Can love be controlled?

The truth is that authors of novels and movies producers have made some of us believe love is something that is totally uncontrollable. Some of them go as far as to make us believe love just happen like that. You can find such novels or movies everywhere over the internet, libraries and movies shop.
The producers do this to impress their readers and viewers. That’s why most possibilities are found in novels, internet and movies but when you come to the real world, it’s different. You will notice that what you saw or read could not be applied in the real world. The reality of it is that love is an emotion that we hold for someone muchly depending on our values, backgrounds, parents, friends, past relationships with others etc. Therefore love is something that is totally controllable if one of these influential factors could be changed. Let me not talk much on that now but I want you to know that you have total control over your emotions or what you feel for others. This therefore means that since love is controllable you can influence someone’s love criteria in order to fall in love with you without doing so much. read on for details http://www.xhow2.com/how_to_make_someone_fall_in_love_with_you.html

(1) (Reply)

Reasons That Keep Women Single / Guys, How Do You Manage Girls With Thick Voice? / Drop Your Comment: How To Heal Relationships After Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.