Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Can You Develop Applications With Your Smartphone? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can You Develop Applications With Your Smartphone? (3338 Views)

Steps To Developing Powerful Windows-based Applications with VISUAL BASIC / Build and Develop Powerful Applications With Android Application Development / Do You Develop Cross Platform Apps(cordova/phonegap)? Lets Meet On Whatsapp!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Develop Applications With Your Smartphone? by Hackomania(m): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
The topic says it all. Is there a way to develop applications with your smartphone? I did my research on this possibility, and it has returned interesting results. But before I jump the gun, I wanna ask the gurus in the house first.

Do you(or have you ever) developed programs with your mobile device?
If yes
What was the experience like?
The pros, the cons, how did it feel?

I'm the kind of person that the only time my brain is relaxed enough to program is when I don't have access to a laptop, so I'm thinking of doing more programming on a smartphone
Re: Can You Develop Applications With Your Smartphone? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Never gonna be a standard application i guess... Sub standard
Re: Can You Develop Applications With Your Smartphone? by CODEEATER(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
The answer is yes...u can...but d tin is,d beta d phne,d mre programms u can make
C++ has a compiler and editor on android,java also has 2 IDEs n editors,Android programin can also be done on android phne,with compiler n can deploy easily to playstore,pyhton also nt left out,php nd sql also have servers....so yes,u can programm on a gud smart phn,wat matas is d power of d phn,cuz accrdin to d makers of dis apps,d mre d programs script u wnt to compile,d more ram u'l need...am usin my htc g2 to learn android and java programmiing,and no complains so far...Ieven have Linux ubuntu 10 installed and some apps in it,python,java and am tryin to get LAMP...so don't let not havin a pc hold u bak frm bein a programmer...Ide wit u

Add me on 2go if u need help:isioma886
Re: Can You Develop Applications With Your Smartphone? by Fayimora(m): 12:42am On Jun 05, 2013
I fail to see the point of this!
Re: Can You Develop Applications With Your Smartphone? by Hackomania(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2013
CODE-EATER:
The answer is yes...u can...but d tin is,d beta d phne,d mre programms u can make
C++ has a compiler and editor on android,java also has 2 IDEs n editors,Android programin can also be done on android phne,with compiler n can deploy easily to playstore,pyhton also nt left out,php nd sql also have servers....so yes,u can programm on a gud smart phn,wat matas is d power of d phn,cuz accrdin to d makers of dis apps,d mre d programs script u wnt to compile,d more ram u'l need...am usin my htc g2 to learn android and java programmiing,and no complains so far...Ieven have Linux ubuntu 10 installed and some apps in it,python,java and am tryin to get LAMP...so don't let not havin a pc hold u bak frm bein a programmer...Ide wit u

Add me on 2go if u need help:isioma886
My 2go is (or was rather, as I have quit) HACKOMANIA. But you can get me on fb http://facebook.com/h4ck0

You use AIDE, right? I'm planning to get an S2, strictly because I plan to use AIDE with it. I've tried AIDE on a S Note 10.1 and she works nicely. I wrote a lil stuff about AIDE on me blog http://echo.com.ng/2013/programming-with-your-smartphone/ but if there are better options, I won't mind, as I am currently learning Android development.

Regards,
H

(1) (Reply)

C++ Code To Add, Subtract, Multiply, And Find Deteminant Of Matrix? / Javascript Programmers??? / Why Is Python Programming So Hard To Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.