Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant (9909 Views)

3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by ifihearam: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
funny but very true
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by kutchs: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Symphony007: Why anyone will support that PDP is beyond me! This people have killed this country but a few stupid nigerians still kiss their feet. I belive the APC and everyother party in nigeria is just the same. Pack of visionless,corrupt gangsters. Until nigerians start voting for men like ben bruce and pat utomi who have visions for this country, we will keep recycling these dumb crooks!!
How much did Bruce and Utomi pay u for this campaign boy? What vision do they have for Nigeria care to explain?
Anyway I would suggest you take ur campaign to the grassroot and stop ranting on nairaland, the real voters are not here.
And while you are at it, pls tell APC to mind their own business, poke nosing into PDP‘s affair at every little prompting makes them look rather childish (which ofcourse they are).

2 Likes

Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by ecolime(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
See punchlines shocked
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by TechyGuy: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Oh boyyy!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin

See knock out!

“In any case, it is clear that the opposition parties have nothing to offer. The barking of 20 dogs can never scare an elephant. These frustrated tribal cum religious associations can never be equated to a national party,

1 Like

Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by dulphines: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
Okija juju: [size=30pt]PDP UNTIL NIGERIA ENDS..[/size]

No matter how Dog teeth big reach, e no fit fight Lion!

No matter how odeshi strong reach, e no fit stop Nuclear Bomb grin

No matter how pikin rascal reach, e no fit wrestle with ehn papa.

God bless Nigeria, and no place else.

God Bless President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, the Egberipapa 1 and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and President of Nigeria.. And nobody else

God Bless the PDP.. The only truly National Party that has no ethinic or religous divides.

God punish all Abokis and enemies of Nigerias progress...

Nigeria shall continually remain under PDPs UMBLERRA in Jesus Name. AMEN!!
grin

You speak on behalf of you and your household. I don't disagree nor agree with you but please don't speak on behalf of Nigerians. Your last prayer is my concern!
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by uvoh(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Yes, the barking of twenty dogs cant scare an elephant but just the presence of a single mouse can do a whole lot more. There are more than one ways to scare an elephant my PDP friends. It just for d opposition party to capitalize on their many obvious flaws. Shikena.
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by valicious1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
PDP has already declared no-vacancy in the presidency for 30 more years, APC (Anarchy,Planlessness & confussion) should exercise some patience, e remain 26years more. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by Okijajuju: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
dulphines:

You speak on behalf of you and your household. I don't disagree nor agree with you but please don't speak on behalf of Nigerians. Your last prayer is my concern!

The bible says whatsoever I bind on earth, is bound in Heaven. I have bound Nigeria & PDP on earth, so it is a settled matter in heaven.

If you no like am, you can pack and move to Niger or Algeria (atleast they both sound like Nigeria).. grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by Symphony007: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
barcanista: Cry baby... No Vacancy in Aso Rock in 2015. Aso Rock cannot accommodate another party's flag EXCEPT RED WHITE AND GREEN
of course! Their has been no vacancy in aso rock since 1999 and what have we to show for it? And nation swimming in the gutter! And i'm sure with the likes of you as a mjority in this country, a 5th world nation run by RED WHITE and GREEN will be your bequetal to the coming generation.
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by Okijajuju: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
uvoh: Yes, the barking of twenty dogs cant scare an elephant but just the presence of a single mouse can do a whole lot more. There are more than one ways to scare an elephant my PDP friends. It just for d opposition party to capitalize on their many obvious flaws. Shikena.

The PDP has no flaws.

They are the only party that can confidently collect 50% of the votes from all state without even campaigning.

Just so you know... The only way a Northerner can win an election in Nigeria tomorrow is if he is fielded by the PDP.. No other way!

1 Like

Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by DonEwexco(m): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
This deserves 20 million Likes
gramci:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by PointB: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
The baboons strut; the dogs barks.
Soon the dogs and baboon will be immersed in monumental lost, dealt by the shoeless fisherman!
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by chucky234(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
Seem the umbrella called PDP is becoming bigger and dirtier, ACN in trouble.
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by klax(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
Honestly I agree with PDP ACN has barked too much this is too much annoying. If even you ask:

ACN Leader what was your dream last night their answer is?>>>PDP.

What is your name? >>>>PDP

What is the colour of your car?>>>PDP

What food did you eat last night?>>>PDP

Where are you now?>>>>>>>>>PDP

What will you drink?>>>>>>>PDP

Where are you going now?>>>PDP

Everything about ACN is PDP is this the techniques of proving a party is a tough opposition Oh heaven!! the barkig is too annoying blablabla everyday please men get "live" biko this is how they will blablabla instead of doing their home work well and PDP will win again and again and again.

6 Likes

Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by babaowo: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2013

God Bless President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, the Egberipapa 1 and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and President of Nigeria.. And nobody else

God Bless the PDP.. The only truly National Party that has no ethinic or religous divides.

grin
...... e be like say those idols in your family shrine have started affecting your brain tell your dad that to give them palm oil so you become normal person again...lol
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by ConcernMan: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2013

grin

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by Symphony007: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
kutchs:
How much did Bruce and Utomi pay u for this campaign boy? What vision do they have for Nigeria care to explain?
Anyway I would suggest you take ur campaign to the grassroot and stop ranting on nairaland, the real voters are not here.
And while you are at it, pls tell APC to mind their own business, poke nosing into PDP‘s affair at every little prompting makes them look rather childish (which ofcourse they are).
when did i become a messenger to the APC? And unlike the crooks you support. Mr bruce and utomi have no ill gotten money to pay folks like me or buy their way to power, they let their intellects speak for them. That's why pres. Jonathan debated himself during the 2011 presidential debates, because if he and the other crooks like ribadu and co stood with intellectual men like bruce and utomi during those debates, no amount of money will hide their ignorance from the nigerian people.
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by whatofyou: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
Whether Elephant say him go bite dogs, that one na him own concern. Whether dogs say dem go swallow elephant, new things go dey happen always. After all gragra na LION still get jungle.
This LION is the class of followers, the one I fall into. We have both the knife and yam in our hands, and we give to whomever we
please. Come 2015, na whom the cap fit go wear am. If Nigeria better, e better for you and me.
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2013

grin
OmG so u av the time to decorate PDP.. SmH
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
Tell em. Winning election is not just about making noise. Mark my word, the noises of ACN and co will turn against them in 2015. They are misinterpreting the silence of GEJ for cowardice
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by babseg(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
'PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant'

But a mouse can
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
yinchar: By mere responding to APC, clearly shows PDP is surely jittery...and already shitting their pants...

Give me 1 solid reason PDP should be jittery over APC a party fulled by frustrated souls, do you really think Nigerians are insane?

1 Like

Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by baby124: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
It looks like PDP has employed some people with a little bit of braggadocio and writing skills. They are paying attention and fighting for their loots. PDP that didnt care before is quoting proverb. I have to say i am quite impressed by this show of confidence grin grin grin grin. But they will be totally knocked flat.
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by kaeto(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Tell them oh, if they'll understand, i just pity my yoruba brothers who are dinning with demons. Please heed the U.S. warning against buhari and his boko boys and come back home.
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by Symphony007: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
If only the PDP spends the amount of money and expertisim it spends on it's PR department, governing the country, 14 years later, we won't be in this sorry state.
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by gramci: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
baby_123: It looks like PDP has employed some people with a little bit of braggadocio and writing skills. They are paying attention and fighting for their loots. PDP that didnt care before is quoting proverb. I have to say i am quite impressed by this show of confidence grin grin grin grin. But they will be totally knocked flat.

Wake up from your slumber, PDP flawed ACN,CPC and other rag tag groups at the last FCT LG election.
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by omeiz93: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
If what i read was correct, Mr Metuh said the outcome of the meeting has not been made available to d public, how come he knows what transpired between d members during d course of d meeting, was he there or he planted his men there. APC, beware, there is eye in d house, or traitors.
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by baby124: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
gramci:

Wake up from your slumber, PDP flawed ACN,CPC and other rag tag groups at the last FCT LG election.

This is like bragging that Jonathan will not win an election in Otuoke. ABJ is his domain, and he is surrounded by sycophants. Even if the poor natives of Abuja vote otherwise, the votes will be rigged. And we have seen how Abuja natives can be bought for cheap. They use them in demonstrations often. Cheap demonstrations for that matter. sad
Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by valicious1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
baby_123: It looks like PDP has employed some people with a little bit of braggadocio and writing skills. They are paying attention and fighting for their loots. PDP that didnt care before is quoting proverb. I have to say i am quite impressed by this show of confidence grin grin grin grin. But they will be totally knocked flat.
politics is not like a football match that is hard/impossible to predict. When it comes to winning elections, PDP gets the ultimate flag. Pdp knows when and where to put mercenaries in place to achieve its numerous political targets so if it comes to the party that would be knocked flat and out the answer is Apc (Anarchy, planlessness & confussion)

2 Likes

Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by kaeto(m): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
grin grin
gramci:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
gramci:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by valicious1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
omeiz93: If what i read was correct, Mr Metuh said the outcome of the meeting has not been made available to d public, how come he knows what transpired between d members during d course of d meeting, was he there or he planted his men there. APC, beware, there is eye in d house, or traitors.
your family & friends/enemies might know the name(s) of your new born baby. The naming ceremony is just to make it official(public).

2 Likes

Re: PDP To ACN: The Barking Of 20 Dogs Can Never Scare An Elephant by ochukoccna: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
PDP's PR is now more proactive and agressive undecided
Hmnn!
From their predictipn that infighting will rip APC now to dogs and elephants
Hmnn!
APC bash them for NGF elections O!
And they say APC is just an upstart
Hmmn!
Me just dey siddon look cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Text Of Buhari's Acceptance Speech As 2019 APC Presidential Candidate / Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom Lead In N4.19tn Subnational Domestic Debts / You Are Champion Of The Masses, El-Rufai Eulogizes Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.