Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? (11991 Views)

Which One Looks God-like And Worthy Of Worship As An ALL POWERFUL GOD / Advise To People Whom Enjoy Cursing Anointed Men Of God Like Bsp David Oyedepo / Does God Like To Cause People Pain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by sexsinners(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
I know women are more naturally emotional.Yet,their certain step that women take and sacrifice to serve God. Like' when i am at church it is majority women who sing along ,and get involved.Hardly do i see their husbands there with them doing the same thing. I only see the women and children there.Also it's rare for me to hear of my Nigerian brothers fasting ,and if they do it will be a short fast with little prayers.They are also not faithful to what they say ,they often see no harm in dishonesty ,and don't see no harm in adultery.They rather work work all the time,eat, and sleep,but do not give at least an hour of their day to pray.

I tend to come across Nigerian men who claim to be christian but behave like an atheist.They play God by, requesting for an abortion ,when they get a girl outside of marriage pregnant.They take demand into their own hands instead of following the word of God.And sing praise Jesus ,even if they got their money illegally or with sin ,example (D'banj).

You see you may yell at me or insult me pastor sexsinners ,but it's the truth.Repent now and start following God.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by pleep(m): 12:25am On Jul 05, 2013
They are in church to repent for their 15 abortions... and you are there to take their money.

You see the thing is, a real man is too smart to get bamboozled by a scammer like you.... Just another con artist who wont know the lord until he sends you to hell.

Paster spreads AIDS to congregation: http://newsone.com/2033009/craig-lamar-davis-full-gospel-baptist-church/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by holypower(m): 12:49am On Jul 05, 2013
That same women that full the Church are scarce in Heaven!

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by manmustwac(m): 1:51am On Jul 05, 2013
@post
your post just proves that all you christians are the biggest hypocrites. Thats the only way you can explain why a country can be so religious yet so corrupt. People living in atheistic countries like denmark and sweden have much more morals than you guys do and they don't even need to pray to god for good health, jobs, safe journeys, food etc good accountable government is all they need

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by turnstoner(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Why can't the women be more like the men?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
NIGERIAN WOMEN DONT SERVE GOD. THEY SERVE THEIR PASTORS

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by sholay2011(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
There are some truths in what the OP said naa; though, there is no gender in heaven. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Johnnyhoo(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
bros,nt all Nigerian men,ok?
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
Because Nigerian man can recognize game...he can notice a pimmp on the pulpit when he sees one...but women are easily

sweet talked by pastors so many of them get pimped by pastors....but most man will never fall for that....and for the most

part men are rational thinkers so its difficult for a man to really be religious....

The same reason why there are more male pastors in church than female is the same reason why there are more male pimmps

than female...

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by cuteshade(f): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
holypower: That same women that full the Church are scarce in Heaven!
Av u been to heaven before? cos it seems u're talking frm experience.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Niggmatic: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
I think we should ask the poster why there are more male pastors, reverend than the female ones

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
sexsinners: I know women are more naturally emotional.Yet,their certain step that women take and sacrifice to serve God. Like' when i am at church it is majority women who sing along ,and get involved.Hardly do i see their husbands there with them doing the same thing. I only see the women and children there.Also it's rare for me to hear of my Nigerian brothers fasting ,and if they do it will be a short fast with little prayers.They are also not faithful to what they say ,they often see no harm in dishonesty ,and don't see no harm in adultery.They rather work work all the time,eat, and sleep,but do not give at least an hour of their day to pray.

I tend to come across Nigerian men who claim to be christian but behave like an atheist.They play God by, requesting for an abortion ,when they get a girl outside of marriage pregnant.They take demand into their own hands instead of following the word of God.And sing praise Jesus ,even if they got their money illegally or with sin ,example (D'banj).

You see you may yell at me or insult me pastor sexsinners ,but it's the truth.Repent now and start following God.

because men understand pastors film trick....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Lilimax(f): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
It is probably because men's mind are always cluttered with different activites on how to make it in life unlike women.
Again women are located very close to God's heart if you understand what I mean. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by PDPvsAPC: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
Our women worship and serve God more than the mail folks but if you watch closely, they don't practice what the bible teaches when compared with the men folks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by otijah(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
But u hardly see female pastors rather male ones, if truly they are better they should b there in d pulpit doing d work. Abeg @op park well no b dis one eucharia anunuobi dey serve with all her heart
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by josite: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
it was eve that the satan deceived not adam.adam knew the devil was trickish but got himself convinced by the woman.it is the same reason why women are more into witch craft. Women crave spiritual powers and most men are led to native doctors and pastors by woman.a man could be spiritually intelligent without the need for exhibitions while woman may even be less spiritual but wit so much exhibitions.to b short, women are more easily deceived.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by bellaberry: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
Good question. I'm subscribed!
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Temismith(f): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
Organising a committee to look into dis. Brb! gringrin
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
@OP making heaven no be by church going oh.. besides their (females) going to church doesn't make them less of a sinner why the hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by gerald09(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
The reason why dey so many women in church is cos its what in vogue, in d past must women went to uni cos it was believed that men wants to marry an educated woman so dey full university (not bothering about the course). Now it is believed that men want religious girls so them full church, y u fink its easier to have sex with a religious woman n a non religious woman. The trick is just tell them u want to marry a religious woman, n leave the rest to her. Last month had myself a jehovah witness babe, neva planned on it, all I said was I wanted to marry a religious woman n b4 I kn what she was always @ my place. And also an advertising strategy (sex sells) dats why most churches get plenty fine babe so dem fit help catch rich man.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by kalohkaloh: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
Let all the women live in church if they like, more men will make heaven! Reason is men are more open than women. Imagine a wife concealing her phones, e-mail and face-book password from her husband, can such a woman be trusted? This lack of integrity which is prevalent among women of nowadays will make just a few of them to land in Paradise!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Regiblinkz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
bcuz men ain't as gullible as d female folks

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Bobbystanley(m): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Most of them are looking for husband and the fruit of the womb.
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by lordimpaq(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
Quite frankly, it is not enough for you to come to this conclusion as you have not seen it from every perspective.

Thus you cannot judge and say Women are naturally more emotional, what if I tell you that from where I come from there are more "emotional" men in church than women. so really, you cannot conclude or judge.

failing to look at it from all angles is being biased.
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by dasparrow: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
@Post

Your observation is right. This is why many Nigerian-bred men can easily lead women to hell because they don't have the fear of God in them and this is also the reason why they cheat on their wives with reckless abandonment and rule their homes with a lot of terror. Women should marry Nigerian-bred males at their own risk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Luvlylolo: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
women r too fragile
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by adconline(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
Because they can be preyed on by pastors. How come they serve God the most and they are the neediest?Btw, their needs must always be met by men not pastors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by xynerise: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
Women are easily convinced when it comes to religious matters. That is why u hardly hear a pastor duping a man. Its always '' A pastor caught having sex with a member(Female)''
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by sarutobi: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by sholay2011(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
sarutobi: the simple truth is:
God "was" a man, or "is" a man at least according to the bible. jesus when he came over here had the physical xteristics of a man. So the question is why should i follow my fellow man and worship him, when i can get (women) to worship me too.

Please dont hate me o ye fanatics, its just the truth.
What is this one saying? undecided Repeat all these words you just uttered here on a recorder and play it with your ears open. I'm sure you would dash yourself a hot slap after listening.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by sarutobi: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by dabrake(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
No comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ (occult Grand Master) / That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. / A Christian Open Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.