Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? (12007 Views)

Which One Looks God-like And Worthy Of Worship As An ALL POWERFUL GOD / Advise To People Whom Enjoy Cursing Anointed Men Of God Like Bsp David Oyedepo / Does God Like To Cause People Pain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Fhemmmy: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
holypower:

gold are meant for building since the foundation of the world. GOD didnt use gold to adorn his angels but to build the street in Heaven. Thats why GOD commanded solomon to build His house with a gold. Check ezekiel 7:19-21, thats where GOD used because of people who wear golds and used them for making idols, there, GOD make wearing of ornament an unclean thing. Dear GOD make gold for building, even the ark of convenant, GOD ordere that it should be make with gold. Gold is nt for adorning. "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price." (1 Peter 3:3-4).

i think you mixing it together, Sir . . Anything a man worships is an idol, no matter what it is, so can a man put one jewelry?
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by rhymz(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

And all these comments brought the smartness out of you?
Am I supposed to appeal to your religious sensitivity I am only responsible for what I write, how you choose to understand it is your problem not mine, may be you shou8ld get busy with more important real life issues facing you and not lay siege on NL waiting for somebody to post comments you find not in line with your own religious inclination so the you can reply with subtle but foolish retorts to make you come across as moderate or having a good head. Go fool somebody else you jobless troll.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by skyfall: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
Rossikk: Because deep down, most Nigerian men know the bible and christianity are BULLSHIT. Can you imagine a grown man believing in the rapture? Or hellfire? Or virgin birth? It is stuff for children and women. No man worth his salt goes around with such nonsense in his head.

You cracked me up, man. I'm still laughing grin grin grin You're damn right!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by rhymz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
holypower:

gold are meant for building since the foundation of the world. GOD didnt use gold to adorn his angels but to build the street in Heaven. Thats why GOD commanded solomon to build His house with a gold. Check ezekiel 7:19-21, thats where GOD used because of people who wear golds and used them for making idols, there, GOD make wearing of ornament an unclean thing. Dear GOD make gold for building, even the ark of convenant, GOD ordere that it should be make with gold. Gold is nt for adorning. "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price." (1 Peter 3:3-4).
one has to be incredibly stoopid to have this kind of thought process...WTH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
rhymz: Am I supposed to appeal to your religious sensitivity I am only responsible for what I write, how you choose to understand it is your problem not mine, may be you shou8ld get busy with more important real life issues facing you and not lay siege on NL waiting for somebody to post comments you find not in line with your own religious inclination so the you can reply with subtle but foolish retorts to make you come across as moderate or having a good head. Go fool somebody else you jobless troll.

Lol . . Keep talking and we able to figure you out, i remain humble, Sir
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by holypower(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

i think you mixing it together, Sir . . Anything a man worships is an idol, no matter what it is, so can a man put one jewelry?

let not your adorning be wearing of golds! We are not talking about worship, we are talking about adorning...''let it not be'' outward but ''let it be'' inward adorning. So in your adorning, let it be as the Bible said and let it not be.....as the Bible said in 1 peter3:3
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
holypower:

let not your adorning be wearing of golds! We are not talking about worship, we are talking about adorning...''let it not be'' outward but ''let it be'' inward adorning. So in your adorning, let it be as the Bible said and let it not be.....as the Bible said in 1 peter3:3

God is not telling us not to wear gold or jewelry it is more of worshiping those things that are problems
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by rhymz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . Keep talking and we able to figure you out, i remain humble, Sir
Obviously, you take yourself too seriously. Anyway, unfortunately for you, we can't all be jobless and childish to the point of figuring total strangers that have no interest in us. . .goodluck with your new found job, figuring me out, I hope Seun gives you a plaque or better still a salary, you obviously need it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
rhymz: Obviously, you take yourself too seriously. Anyway, unfortunately for you, we can't all be jobless and childish to the point of figuring total strangers that have no interest in us. . .goodluck with your new found job, figuring me out, I hope Seun gives you a plaque or better still a salary, you obviously need it.

Ha ha ha ha . . . i already moved on from your view and "talk", so again, i remain humble, always fun to chat and talk to people that respect everyone else's view or opinion - Does not mean we have to agree on everything, but i wont go as far as calling those that blv in what they want as dumb or anything . . . Anyhow, enjoy your weekend and be blessed
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by holypower(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

God is not telling us not to wear gold or jewelry it is more of worshiping those things that are problems

the hardest thing to believe is the truth. Trust me! Open your heart and keep the word in that verse. You can hardly stop it because you have pleasure in your beauty and in your jewelries. The word written in 1peter is for Believers adorning. So if you like you can choose to take it or not, but dont question GODs word. Remember, in Ezekiel 7:19 says ''your gold and silver that save you from GODs judgement'' only what can save you from GODs judgement is keeping His words and the things in the Bible without questioning
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by rhymz(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
I Figured out a long time a go to take everything written in so-called holybooks with a pinch of salt....they are all at best fables fro the past. it takes a gullible and willing ediot to believe the incoherent bullshyte they claim.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by holypower(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
holypower:

the hardest thing to believe is the truth. Trust me! Open your heart and keep the word in that verse. You can hardly stop it because you have pleasure in your beauty and in your jewelries. The word written in 1peter is for Believers adorning. So if you like you can choose to take it or not, but dont question GODs word. Remember, in Ezekiel 7:19 says ''your gold and silver cannot save you from GODs judgement'' only what can save you from GODs judgement is keeping His words and the things in the Bible without questioning
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
holypower:

the hardest thing to believe is the truth. Trust me! Open your heart and keep the word in that verse. You can hardly stop it because you have pleasure in your beauty and in your jewelries. The word written in 1peter is for Believers adorning. So if you like you can choose to take it or not, but dont question GODs word. Remember, in Ezekiel 7:19 says ''your gold and silver that save you from GODs judgement'' only what can save you from GODs judgement is keeping His words and the things in the Bible without questioning

Before we continue with this fun of dialogue, please note that we are not arguing oh, u stating your view and i am stating mine, Great.
So i am sure God will not send good people that worship him in truth and all that to hell all cos she wears necklace, he is not such a God. . . and wearing one is not a sin but a choice
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by rhymz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Ha ha ha ha . . . i already moved on from your view and "talk", so again, i remain humble, always fun to chat and talk to people that respect everyone else's view or opinion - Does not mean we have to agree on everything, but i wont go as far as calling those that blv in what they want as dumb or anything . . . Anyhow, enjoy your weekend and be blessed
You must be feeling very giddy right now, high on your self cultivated piety and morals. . .lol. All man and im kind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Fhemmmy: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
rhymz: You must be feeling very giddy right now, high on your self cultivated piety and morals. . .lol. All man and im kind.

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by DonPizzaro: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Have u been to heaven to have access to this information?

It is not only in Nigeria, it is everywhere, and so sad cos these are men that ought to lead their home but action of some women that attends church too is not good enough to win the men over - Complicated topic but nice one

this is very real
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by rhymz(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
holypower:

Whose truth Yours or Peter's?? lol...if only you knew, "Truth" has different faces and shades, it transcends and changes with empirical exposition. What you call truth is actually what you decide to believe even when you have questions that damns such "truth" useless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by holypower(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Before we continue with this fun of dialogue, please note that we are not arguing oh, u stating your view and i am stating mine, Great.
So i am sure God will not send good people that worship him in truth and all that to hell all cos she wears necklace, he is not such a God. . . and wearing one is not a sin but a choice

dear, we aint argue but I have given you the word
pls open this link: http://www.google.co.in/gwt/x?gl=IN&hl=en-IN&u=http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/my-days-in-the-kingdom-of-darkness-evangelist-funmilayo-adebayo/&q=990+years+in+the+kingdom+of+darkness+by+evang.+Funmilayo+adebayo+about+women's+jewelries&sa=X&ei=-xzXUZX5IILLhAeZhYCQDQ&ved=0CBgQFjAA
check and read the heading with abnormality that turns the world upside down.
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by chei: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
Women don't reason deep like men and they're very small minded.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by rhymz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
so predictable...am bored already.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by holypower(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

pls open this link: http://www.google.co.in/gwt/x?gl=IN&hl=en-IN&u=http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/my-days-in-the-kingdom-of-darkness-evangelist-funmilayo-adebayo/&q=990+years+in+the+kingdom+of+darkness+by+evang.+Funmilayo+adebayo+about+women's+jewelries&sa=X&ei=-xzXUZX5IILLhAeZhYCQDQ&ved=0CBgQFjAA

Or
open this link:https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=344274872336931&id=343316072432811
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by rhymz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
holypower:

lol....no wonder you have been spewing gibberish with so much boastful confidence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Fhemmmy: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
holypower:

Or
open this link:https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=344274872336931&id=343316072432811

I would rather read the bible and the interpretation . . . But i respect you though
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
Women are more than men in church because they went there to worship and show off their pastors.

How many married women out there can respect their husband like pastor? Hardly can you find one that will knee down for her husband at home but if they see the pastor in distant, they will knee down straight away. How many of them can serve their husband but you will see them 24 hours in church serving pastors

Also, women go crazy with fear. Man can still hold things to himself but women cant at all. If anyone of them hear a prophesy, they go gaga and fear mount on them all.

Since religion is created and sold out through fear of the unknown, definately women will be more than men in the church

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by sexsinners(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
From these comments i believe the reason is,Nigerian men do not like to be controlled and follow a higher authority.
Yes no one is perfect in church but at least these women come to show their faith weather they are a prostitute or not they still accept the word of God.
Everyone sins but only some repent . i notice its mostly women who do this. While the men run around sinning like crazy and is not humble enough to bow down to God and ask for forgiveness.Serving God also does not mean just going to church it means practicing Gods words in general. So leave pastor stealing your money out of it.

and what a stupid question to ask why their is no female pastors ,shows how ungodly you are to not know. the reason is most of you are in denial ,as the women on the other hand admit to their faults.

As i said pastor sexsinners. repent don't wait until your nearly dead.
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by sexsinners(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
Chiilove: Have u ever askd ursf y majority of d Angels mentiond in d bible were al men? In church on earth, men are scare but in heaven women are scarce and men are numerous because of our dressing. May God help women 2 serve God in obedience..

This is very stupid.

Angels are gender less.

and this ignorant mind of yours is whats gunna take you too hell.
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by sexsinners(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

[b]Have u been to heaven to have access to this information?[/b]

It is not only in Nigeria, it is everywhere, and so sad cos these are men that ought to lead their home but action of some women that attends church too is not good enough to win the men over - Complicated topic but nice one

See what i mean they platy as if they are God themselves.

I understand if they are not religious , i don't force religion on anyone but if they are.They might as well follow God . not lie that they are religious and tell their wives to do their part . yest neglect their own part.Kinda like boko haram killing ppl in the name of Allah ,yet having sex and drugs in their camps.
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by sexsinners(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
Orikinla:

But majority of Nigerian women don't know how spiritually powerful they are.

For example, the poor woman who was crippled by the NYSC camp commandant can simply go before our Almighty God JEHOVAH in her birthday suit and ask God to avenge her. Then she will see how powerful she is.

A mother with a troubled child can also do the same and see how God will answer her.

The fact that every man comes into this planet earth through a woman is enough to show women that they can influence the characters of men and shape the characters of nations.
But unfortunately instead of using the power of their womanhood and motherhood positively, they use it negatively and so have abused and misused the essence of their unique existence on earth.

They continue to behave like Eve in most cases. And what happened to Eve continues to happen to them.
Until they stop behaving like Eve and start behaving like the Virgin Mary, Queen Esther and Judge Deborah, our women will never realize and fulfill their divine destinies on earth no matter the amount of eye service and lip service they pay to God.
No one can flatter God.
You may deceive the whole world, but you can never deceive the God.
He is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient.

You say this but you don't tell me the fault of men. God put us in charge and we have caused more destruction then any women could imagine.
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by sexsinners(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Because Nigerian man can recognize game...he can notice a pimmp on the pulpit when he sees one...but women are easily

sweet talked by pastors so many of them get pimped by pastors....but most man will never fall for that....and for the most

part men are rational thinkers so its difficult for a man to really be religious....

The same reason why there are more male pastors in church than female is the same reason why there are more male pimmps

than female...

see what having no education can do. Living in a male dominated society it is expected that the pastors are males. prostitutes also get male pimps because a male love-vendor can protect and fight another male love-vendor, especially again in a male dominated society.

i would love to see a women pastor one day ,maybe more men would come. yet again a lot of you would probably not sit down to learn the word of God ,since you cannot bow down to God yourself.
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by sexsinners(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Women are more than men in church because they went there to worship and show off their pastors.

How many married women out there can respect their husband like pastor? Hardly can you find one that will knee down for her husband at home but if they see the pastor in distant, they will knee down straight away. How many of them can serve their husband but you will see them 24 hours in church serving pastors

Also, women go crazy with fear. Man can still hold things to himself but women cant at all. If anyone of them hear a prophesy, they go gaga and fear mount on them all.

Since religion is created and sold out through fear of the unknown, definately women will be more than men in the church

Because a pastor showed his love and humbleness to God ,while you expect your wife to be submissive to you ,yet you cannot do your part also and be submissive to God.

A pastor does his part,and if you can't follow yours ,why should your wife follow hers.
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
sexsinners:

Because a pastor showed his love and humbleness to God ,while you expect your wife to be submissive to you ,yet you cannot do your part also and be submissive to God.

A pastor does his part,and if you can't follow yours ,why should your wife follow hers.

I woud advice you to never ever get marry....you have no clue on what it takes for a marriage to work...
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Revolva(m): 3:22am On Jul 06, 2013
naija women serve which God...lies

they are more than hypocrite...i never hear say na naija women they serve God pass..woman tha are never unfaithful and are full of temptations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? / I Am Suing Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For N200 Million / Bimbo Odukoya: Report On Obadare, A Fabrication – Cac Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.