Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? (12008 Views)

Which One Looks God-like And Worthy Of Worship As An ALL POWERFUL GOD / Advise To People Whom Enjoy Cursing Anointed Men Of God Like Bsp David Oyedepo / Does God Like To Cause People Pain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by dabrake(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
sholay2011:
What is this one saying? undecided Repeat all these words you just uttered here on a recorder and play it with your ears open. I'm sure you would dash yourself a hot slap after listening.
DIES!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
holypower: That same women that full the Church are scarce in Heaven!

Have u been to heaven to have access to this information?

sexsinners: I know women are more naturally emotional.Yet,their certain step that women take and sacrifice to serve God. Like' when i am at church it is majority women who sing along ,and get involved.Hardly do i see their husbands there with them doing the same thing. I only see the women and children there.Also it's rare for me to hear of my Nigerian brothers fasting ,and if they do it will be a short fast with little prayers.They are also not faithful to what they say ,they often see no harm in dishonesty ,and don't see no harm in adultery.They rather work work all the time,eat, and sleep,but do not give at least an hour of their day to pray.

I tend to come across Nigerian men who claim to be christian but behave like an atheist.They play God by, requesting for an abortion ,when they get a girl outside of marriage pregnant.They take demand into their own hands instead of following the word of God.And sing praise Jesus ,even if they got their money illegally or with sin ,example (D'banj).

You see you may yell at me or insult me pastor sexsinners ,but it's the truth.Repent now and start following God.

It is not only in Nigeria, it is everywhere, and so sad cos these are men that ought to lead their home but action of some women that attends church too is not good enough to win the men over - Complicated topic but nice one
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by sholay2011(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
sarutobi:

yh. fanatic.
ODE-tic. grin
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Omexonomy: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Your observation is right. This is why many Nigerian-bred men can easily lead women to hell because they don't have the fear of God in them and this is also the reason why they cheat on their wives with reckless abandonment and rule their homes with a lot of terror. Women should marry Nigerian-bred males at their own risk.
you still want to show ur self? Which men are better than nigerian men? I hope they arn not those male slaves that look like pigs from ur village.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by kevoh(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
Why do you have to bring D'banj's name into the gist na angry
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Chiilove: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Have u ever askd ursf y majority of d Angels mentiond in d bible were al men? In church on earth, men are scare but in heaven women are scarce and men are numerous because of our dressing. May God help women 2 serve God in obedience..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Omexonomy: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
sholay2011:
What is this one saying? undecided Repeat all these words you just uttered here on a recorder and play it with your ears open. I'm sure you would dash yourself a hot slap after listening.
the sound of the music will sound like tonto dike music.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by saintneo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
Women are the biggest flip-flops.

A friend was trying to arrange some weekend-boôty, then he got a girl on phone; below is their conversation:

Friend: Babe, I've been trying to get hold of you, where are you?
Girl: I was in the church, Charismatic prayer meeting.
Friend: I missed you.
Girl: Your woman nko?
Friend: You know every na. Come around this Saturday, let's groove usual place.
Girl: Towards evening time, my boyfriend is around.

I was really angry at this girl, first she was just at a charismatic prayer meeting, she has a boyfriend. And she is hitting it off behind her boyfriend. To be candid, it will be much easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to find a good girl in the church.

God help us.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Orikinla(m): 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
sexsinners: I know women are more naturally emotional.Yet,their certain step that women take and sacrifice to serve God. Like' when i am at church it is majority women who sing along ,and get involved.Hardly do i see their husbands there with them doing the same thing. I only see the women and children there.Also it's rare for me to hear of my Nigerian brothers fasting ,and if they do it will be a short fast with little prayers.They are also not faithful to what they say ,they often see no harm in dishonesty ,and don't see no harm in adultery.They rather work work all the time,eat, and sleep,but do not give at least an hour of their day to pray.

I tend to come across Nigerian men who claim to be christian but behave like an atheist.They play God by, requesting for an abortion ,when they get a girl outside of marriage pregnant.They take demand into their own hands instead of following the word of God.And sing praise Jesus ,even if they got their money illegally or with sin ,example (D'banj).

You see you may yell at me or insult me pastor sexsinners ,but it's the truth.Repent now and start following God.

But majority of Nigerian women don't know how spiritually powerful they are.

For example, the poor woman who was crippled by the NYSC camp commandant can simply go before our Almighty God JEHOVAH in her birthday suit and ask God to avenge her. Then she will see how powerful she is.

A mother with a troubled child can also do the same and see how God will answer her.

The fact that every man comes into this planet earth through a woman is enough to show women that they can influence the characters of men and shape the characters of nations.
But unfortunately instead of using the power of their womanhood and motherhood positively, they use it negatively and so have abused and misused the essence of their unique existence on earth.

They continue to behave like Eve in most cases. And what happened to Eve continues to happen to them.
Until they stop behaving like Eve and start behaving like the Virgin Mary, Queen Esther and Judge Deborah, our women will never realize and fulfill their divine destinies on earth no matter the amount of eye service and lip service they pay to God.
No one can flatter God.
You may deceive the whole world, but you can never deceive the God.
He is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient.
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Decryptor(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lilimax: It is probably because men's mind are always cluttered with different activites on how to make it in life unlike women.
Again women are located very close to God's heart if you understand what I mean. cheesy cheesy
if women are close to God's heart truly, then God's heart is as black as a pot. Btw, the last time i checked, it was a man who was closest to God's heart in biblical times (David). We've never heard of a women after God's heart

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by bokohalal(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
Orikinla:

But majority of Nigerian women don't know how spiritually powerful they are.

For example, the poor woman who was crippled by the NYSC camp commandant can simply go before our Almighty God JEHOVAH in her birthday suit and ask God to avenge her. Then she will see how powerful she is.

A mother with a troubled child can also do the same and see how God will answer her.

The fact that every man comes into this planet earth through a woman is enough to show women that they can influence the characters of men and shape the characters of nations.
But unfortunately instead of using the power of their womanhood and motherhood positively, they use it negatively and so have abused and misused the essence of their unique existence on earth.

They continue to behave like Eve in most cases. And what happened to Eve continues to happen to them.
Until they stop behaving like Eve and start behaving like the Virgin Mary, Queen Esther and Judge Deborah, our women will never realize and fulfill their divine destinies on earth no matter the amount of eye service and lip service they pay to God.
No one can flatter God.
You may deceive the whole world, but you can never deceive the God.
He is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient.
Ozuor. Okpetu. Total rubbish.!
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by yame014: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
josite: it was eve that the satan deceived not adam.adam knew the devil was trickish but got himself convinced by the woman.it is the same reason why women are more into witch craft. Women crave spiritual powers and most men are led to native doctors and pastors by woman.a man could be spiritually intelligent without the need for exhibitions while woman may even be less spiritual but wit so much exhibitions.to b short, women are more easily deceived.

Yesooo! u're on point! what most women do is eye service...go to their homes n see hw they treat other people's children...why is it that during deliverance, it is mostly women that fall (i hardly see a man fall), women are always lovers of 'miracles' and always want to be seen near a 'star'....make una no forget say for bible sef mary madgalene n other mary*s where Jesus' followers...btw pastor sexsinner...u jus committed a sin by concluding that dbanj got his wealth frm illegal means....are you God? let God judge am, it's not for you to judge okay....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by mamsong9(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2013

That is Christianity not in Islam, and the reason is that singing is not an act of worship. And we men don't normally engage in useless thing. How did Jesus prayed? Did he pray by singing and dancing? Hmm...
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by mamsong9(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
Chiilove: Have u ever askd ursf y majority of d Angels mentiond in d bible were al men? In church on earth, men are scare but in heaven women are scarce and men are numerous because of our dressing. May God help women 2 serve God in obedience..

Who told u dat Angels are men, or they even have sex? Hmmm... Nowa oo for christianity
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by mamsong9(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
saintneo: Women are the biggest flip-flops.

A friend was trying to arrange some weekend-boôty, then he got a girl on phone; below is their conversation:

Friend: Babe, I've been trying to get hold of you, where are you?
Girl: I was in the church, Charismatic prayer meeting.
Friend: I missed you.
Girl: Your woman nko?
Friend: You know every na. Come around this Saturday, let's groove usual place.
Girl: Towards evening time, my boyfriend is around.

I was really angry at this girl, first she was just at a charismatic prayer meeting, she has a boyfriend. And she is hitting it off behind her boyfriend. To be candid, it will be much easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to find a good girl in the church.

God help us.

grin grin hahahaha, please don't kill me with laughter.
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
mamsong9:

That is Christianity not in Islam, and the reason is that singing is not an act of worship. And we men don't normally engage in useless thing. How did Jesus prayed? Did he pray by singing and dancing? Hmm...

I guess David was a woman - yet, he danced himself out of his cloth worshiping God.
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by sjc: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2013

you are right i believe this is the reason why you are more religoius than the male folks
so that you can judge, blackmail and accuse someone falsefully......Pls continue with your prayer and forget about your conscience

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by ugoezeik(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lilimax: It is probably because men's mind are always cluttered with different activites on how to make it in life unlike women.
Again women are located very close to God's heart if you understand what I mean. cheesy cheesy
which Gods hrt, dnt let me hear dat from ur mouth again! Btw man n wman who did God create in his image eh ?
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Rossikk(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Because deep down, most Nigerian men know the bible and christianity are BULLSHIT. Can you imagine a grown man believing in the rapture? Or hellfire? Or virgin birth? It is stuff for children and women. No man worth his salt goes around with such nonsense in his head.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Artlove(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
na true cos satan can use women to affect men 4 serving God well undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by lastpage: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
[quote =sexsinners] Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why?[/quote]

I guess it was 'God Himself', who told you that Nigerian MEN dont serve Him, right? ....

Or that "sleeping in Church Day & Night" equates to Serving God?

Very DUMB ASSERTION.
shocked shocked

Go to school and learn about "rational and logical thinking". grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Decryptor(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
mamsong9:

Who told u dat Angels are men, or they even have sex? Hmmm... Nowa oo for christianity
Are Michael and Gabriel female names?
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by rhymz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
some people just make you want to slap the Jesus craze in them. Only Jobless and gullible women take going to church as an occupation,sensible women know that there is more to life than wasting it on going to church to hear some con artist stand in pulpit and talk about some white God he or his fore fathers does not know and will never know.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
rhymz: some people just make you want to slap the Jesus craze in them. Only Jobless and gullible women take going to church as an occupation,sensible women know that there is more to life than wasting it on going to church to hear some con artist stand in pulpit and talk about some white God he or his fore fathers does not know and will never know.

And all these comments brought the smartness out of you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by holypower(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Have u been to heaven to have access to this information?

It is not only in Nigeria, it is everywhere, and so sad cos these are men that ought to lead their home but action of some women that attends church too is not good enough to win the men over - Complicated topic but nice one
believe me or not... A satanic person have shared that as he saw it... Goggle #990 years in the kingdom of darkness#
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
holypower:
believe me or not... A satanic person have shared that as he saw it... Goggle #990 years in the kingdom of darkness#

I am sorry, i wont blv such statement, but i am sure i will find out when i get to heaven . . . Not really in a hurry to know the gender of people in heaven.
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by MostHigh: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: NIGERIAN WOMEN DONT SERVE GOD. THEY SERVE THEIR PASTORS

say on prophet!

Top of the Sabbath to you sire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by holypower(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am sorry, i wont blv such statement, but i am sure i will find out when i get to heaven . . . Not really in a hurry to know the gender of people in heaven.
believing then may be too late.... Y I said that is that all part of woman's body is a trap to them...their hair,eye,eye,eyelid,lips and their nails. They use eye pencils and cortex ro paint their eyelid and lips. They mostly use jelweries which is a sin against the LORD and that can lead them to hell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
MostHigh:

say on prophet!

Top of the Sabbath to you sire.
TOP OF THE SABBATH RIGHT BACK AT YA SIRE. TRUST ALL IS WELL SIRE. WEEKEND AH COME AND ME WAN DRINK SOME RUM grin grin JUST KIDDING
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by loswhite(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
holypower:
believing then may be too late.... Y I said that is that all part of woman's body is a trap to them...their hair,eye,eye,eyelid,lips and their nails. They use eye pencils and cortex ro paint their eyelid and lips. They mostly use jelweries which is a sin against the LORD and that can lead them to hell.
jelweries=sin to d lord. Na wa o which kind daftness be dis
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
holypower:

You mean jewelry is a sin and lead them to hell, and for a woman to look good and use makeup will make them a sinner? Bro, i am sorry to disagree with you - So what would you say about the street of gold in heaven?
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? by holypower(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You mean jewelry is a sin and lead them to hell, and for a woman to look good and use makeup will make them a sinner? Bro, i am sorry to disagree with you - So what would you say about the street of gold in heaven?

gold are meant for building since the foundation of the world. GOD didnt use gold to adorn his angels but to build the street in Heaven. Thats why GOD commanded solomon to build His house with a gold. Check ezekiel 7:19-21, thats where GOD used because of people who wear golds and used them for making idols, there, GOD make wearing of ornament an unclean thing. Dear GOD make gold for building, even the ark of convenant, GOD ordere that it should be make with gold. Gold is nt for adorning. "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price." (1 Peter 3:3-4).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? / I Am Suing Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For N200 Million / Bimbo Odukoya: Report On Obadare, A Fabrication – Cac Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.