Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Transformation Agenda Marking Scheme: My Student In President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transformation Agenda Marking Scheme: My Student In President Goodluck Jonathan (486 Views)

FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? / 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government / GEJ TRANSFORMATION AGENDA: What Is It Actually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transformation Agenda Marking Scheme: My Student In President Goodluck Jonathan by Risenetworks(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2013
It was the president that requested for a marking scheme and the premise is for us to score his administrative performance as the president of Nigeria. The May 29th 2013 Democracy day which was tagged “Mid-Term report” was believed to be an opportunity for the president to prove his acclaimed achievements to convince the majority of doubting Thomas whose perceived negative assessment of the government has been termed “unfair”.

When the boys in government covering up for the president most time come up with such term demanding pity, it makes one pause a bit to think if government is now engraved with such emotions that the occupier of a political office is expected to be pampered while failing to deliver on promises made. Infact, some have made the emotion so worse that they have made God a politician. Such is the government of the present occupier of the highest political office in Nigeria.

The International Conference Centre was the venue for the usual show of fun fair. A mid-term report expected as details of performance, became avenue to boasts and rants from the president and his gladiators. President Goodluck Jonathan knows that his administration is not inspiring a nation in grief due to lack of abundant sufficiency to take him serious in delivering the much acclaimed “Transformation Agenda”.

Continue Reading Here: http://risenetworks.org/2013/06/04/transformation-agenda-marking-scheme-my-student-in-president-goodluck-jonathan/

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From The Mau Mau Payout / Tension In APC Over Sharing Of Offices / Delta State, Asaba- Land-100 By 100 Along D.L.A. Road For Sale @ N 13m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.