Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Sexkillz....you Are A Closet Ibo Bigot? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz....you Are A Closet Ibo Bigot? (890 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sexkillz....you Are A Closet Ibo Bigot? by BOAR: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
This guy banned Ilugunboy for no apparent solid reason...
Re: Sexkillz....you Are A Closet Ibo Bigot? by BOAR: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
This guy is a joker...

Re: Sexkillz....you Are A Closet Ibo Bigot? by Desola(f): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
Did I read you well?

The guy is anything but in the closet. He is partisan and proud.
Re: Sexkillz....you Are A Closet Ibo Bigot? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
That sexkills is a a biased moderator. I have seen the type of people he bans. He is very selective when banning and deleting. Sexkills, you are going to be frustrated out like the ragged ikenna. Sexkills is another Igbo PDP agent.
Re: Sexkillz....you Are A Closet Ibo Bigot? by BOAR: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
He should be restricted to his Miss Nairaland activities and such other mundane feminist stuff that he is capable of..
Re: Sexkillz....you Are A Closet Ibo Bigot? by BOAR: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
If he is a honest human being...he should be bold enough to come and show the actual offence of Ilugunboy...

(1)

Open Letter To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome & His Wife Rev. Anita / Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. / Jumia Sucks!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.