Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Gani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani (4827 Views)

OPC Council Disowns Gani Adams, For Betraying Yoruba Nation / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani by lucabrasi(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2008
im realli scared this post is still at the top,pls we all know the man is not realli dead , why dont ppl ignore this thread so it ll dissappear because it wont be a nice thing if any of the mans family sees this kind of headn when the man is still realli sick
Re: Gani by dominique(f): 4:57pm On May 04, 2008
or better still, delete the topic and ban the poster
Re: Gani by chidichris(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2008
Sorry for those of you who thought or said Bro Gani was dead.
We had dinner together in Croydon last night. perhaps he resurrected without my knowledge??

Ya'all Liers, especially that BIG-MOUTH; 4 HIM-why you lie so much. Do you have a J O B at all??
And I do not appreciate you writing stupid-bullshit on my forum!!
Your BIG Igbo head looks like nothing dey inside.

ALL OF YOU IN THIS FORUM ARE FUCKING LIERS!!!

Lakanye, am sorry for your post above. you indicated that you live in Florida and you are telling us u had dinner with Gani last night. is ur real name lakanye. from my observation here, is either u are born of parents liers or u are an acute lier.

to our charge and bail lawyer, is it not part of ur proffession to quote sources while telling such stories. were u in a haste to be the first to annouce this unconfiormed news or are u a prophet of doom? by the way, if u are sure quoting ur boss, what is ur boss'name? having confirmed u as a charge and bell lawyer, i hereby put it to u that ur boss is equally a charge and bail.

i do not see Gani dying for two days without nigerians hearing it except for our able charge and bail lawyer. it is obvious that most of our current lawyers are from politechnics as against university lawyers that we used to have.
Re: Gani by Radiant(f): 6:52pm On May 04, 2008
Searched the web but couldn't find any source that confirms his death. What's up guys

Actually the poster is shocked at the press. Umm. . . So it's a rumour, yea
Re: Gani by pahtahkee: 8:57pm On May 04, 2008
Gani is not dead, although he is abroad undergoing medical treatments, but he is not dead.

People should stop this foolishness. A story without a source is silly. To think that some even believed the story when this is not a April fool. . . .

Can the admin do something about this un-founded thread and death wish upon Gani?
Re: Gani by Radiant(f): 9:09pm On May 04, 2008
I tire men.
Re: Gani by OsunAmazon: 9:17pm On May 04, 2008
Gani is not dead, although he is abroad undergoing medical treatments, but he is not dead.

People should stop this foolishness. A story without a source is silly. To think that some even believed the story when this is not a April fool. . . .

Can the admin do something about this un-founded thread and death wish upon Gani?
I think the thread should be deleted.
Re: Gani by sheniqua: 10:16pm On May 04, 2008
Thank God this is false alarm
How can someone say this sort of thing about another.
Gani is the only detribalized ruler we never had. (In my opinion)
The only man that perhaps would have turned Nigeria around as a leader.
I wish him many more years of sound health.
Anyone wishing him dead should taste death before him.
Re: Gani by kemofash20: 12:03am On May 05, 2008
if this is a lie then poster know that u ll die before Gani. long live san. We still need u
Re: Gani by Nobody: 7:32am On May 05, 2008
Oh My God, WHat a start to a week, am really So sad. My heart goes out to his family. Brave Soldier. WHo will have the courage Gani Had? Too big a shoe to fill
Re: Gani by pahtahkee: 9:06am On May 05, 2008
aisha2:

Oh My God, WHat a start to a week, am really So sad. My heart goes out to his family. Brave Soldier. WHo will have the courage Gani Had? Too big a shoe to fill

Do you people just read the title of a thread without reading the content therein? GANI IS NOT DEAD! HABA!
Re: Gani by sucess001(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2008
i posted the thread, was told the story by ny boss who is a similar big lawyer, although i cant seem to see a confirmation in the dailies so i guess its not accurate. i apologize for whatever needless shock it gave u guys, its a case of expensive misinformation.
Re: Gani by BigB11(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2008
@poster:

For the sake of Mr. Gani's family, why not start a new topic to correct yourself?
Re: Gani by oziomatv(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2008
sucess001:

i posted the thread, was told the story by ny boss who is a similar big lawyer, although i can't seem to see a confirmation in the dailies so i guess its not accurate. i apologize for whatever needless shock it gave u guys, its a case of expensive misinformation.

A lawyer posting an information in a world wide web without source and clues, I hail Nigerian Education.
Re: Gani by deor03(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2008
oziomatv:

A lawyer posting an information in a world wide web without source and clues, I hail Nigerian Education.

I wonder oh, despite the explanation, i am still dissapointed anyway.
Re: Gani by jaso1(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2008
GUYS,
This guy need to be seriously deal with how dare you posting such false information? i guess you know the consequence of this yours rubbish of yours. nemesis will catch up with you, if you fail to know the effort of most respected icon in your environment is non of our business here, you will definitely be rewarded negatively for this your action.
Re: Gani by SkyBlue1: 5:04pm On May 05, 2008
@jas_o, he made a mistake (though a bad one), i don't think there is any need for people to start insulting him or wishing him bad and such is there? Can someone contact the moderator and ask him/her to delete this thread?
Re: Gani by oziomatv(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2008
jas_o:

GUYS,
This guy need to be seriously deal with how dare you posting such false information? i guess you know the consequence of this yours rubbish of yours. nemesis will catch up with you, if you fail to know the effort of most respected icon in your environment is non of our business here, you will definitely be rewarded negatively for this your action.
         No bros don't take it that hash on him. Hope he didn't make it out of joke but out of ignorance.

@ sky blue
You're correct there.
Re: Gani by marvel4ben: 5:23pm On May 05, 2008
I wondered the kind of rumour you people are spreading here in this forum, GANI FAWEHINMI is not the type of man you should be saying this rubbish all about, immediately i read this news of yours you have changed my mood , i am from ondo west local government where Gani hail from and i live around his house along adeyemi road i tried to call my house and confirm the story. but they all said they dont hear the news, if by tomorrow the news is not genuie, i think it is time for Seun to be taking action against people posting rubbish in this forum, finally if i failed the exam i want to write today, and at the end the news is not geniue, i will continue to curse those of you involved in this rubish, Gani is more importasnt to my life than many other things, you may not know what im saying, till tomorow.
MARVELLOUS FROM UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA.
Re: Gani by otokx(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2008
It is well
Re: Gani by oziomatv(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2008
marvel4ben:

I wondered the kind of rumour you people are spreading here in this forum, GANI FAWEHINMI is not the type of man you should be saying this rubbish all about, immediately i read this news of yours you have changed my mood , i am from ondo west local government where Gani hail from and i live around his house along adeyemi road i tried to call my house and confirm the story. but they all said they don't hear the news, if by tomorrow the news is not genuie, i think it is time for Seun to be taking action against people posting rubbish in this forum, finally if i failed the exam i want to write today, and at the end the news is not geniue, i will continue to curse those of you involved in this rubish, Gani is more importasnt to my life than many other things, you may not know what im saying, till tomorow.
MARVELLOUS FROM UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA.

You're sitting for an exam and at the sametime in Nairaland forum looking for what (EXPO) or doing exam rehearsal? Try to stick to your studies before you come out as a lawyer like the OP of this thread.
Re: Gani by sheniqua: 11:47pm On May 05, 2008
sucess001:

i posted the thread, was told the story by ny boss who is a similar big lawyer, although i can't seem to see a confirmation in the dailies so i guess its not accurate. i apologize for whatever needless shock it gave u guys, its a case of expensive misinformation.

Your boss and yourself need to be taken to Zamfara and given  1,000  lashes of koboko on your bare bottoms.
My husband was almost in tears when I told him this news last week.
Lying lawyers 2 of you.
I hope your clients know how unreliable your sources might be.
Re: Gani by sucess001(m): 7:33am On May 06, 2008
guys,

first, i told u my source, so its not a case of "sourceless info".

second, i dont think my boss was acting on impulse cos i heard a retraction that gani is dead story on AIT so its not just some figment of the imagination thing, it was reported in AIT too.

third, noticing the info as probably inacurate, am bold enuf to admit it.

@ everyone, we need not be insulting, makin it sound like i wish him dead smacks of total ignorance, u ve heard my explanation and i dont think its too out of this world, nairalanders are intelligent pple, however some tend to rubbish that reputation,

@ seun osewa, how do i delete this thread?
Re: Gani by Jamco45: 9:43am On May 06, 2008
Just change the topic to "GANI IS ALIVE". No one is above mistake.
Re: Gani by naijaking1: 1:09am On May 07, 2008
Having read his own obituary, I believe Gani will outlive those who spread news of his death.
Re: Gani by sucess001(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2008
@ naija king, do u read the dailies? i think if u do, u ll see its a widespread rumour, the sun,daily champion, this day et al, did u read the previous things in the thread b4 making a fool of urself, its not in my character to join issues with senseless foul mouthed pple, so ill just advise u to think, use ur brain b4 posting, u re so, stupiD!!!
Re: Gani by bigben3: 10:15am On May 07, 2008
will somebody bring some orderliness to this house
Re: Gani by naijaking1: 10:18am On May 07, 2008
sucess001:

@ naija king, do u read the dailies? i think if u do, u ll see its a widespread rumour, the sun,daily champion, this day et al, did u read the previous things in the thread before making a fool of yourself, its not in my character to join issues with senseless foul mouthed people, so ill just advise u to think, use your brain before posting, u re so, stupiD!!!
Dude, your action is beyond words! You really have the gut to open your dirty mouth after all the false rumor you started on this thread? In a decent society, people like you will banish themselves into solitude because of shame, yet here you are picking issue with me for stating a well known proverb. I was polite not to mention your name in my assessment of your horrific, false, and sensational thread, yet you have the chutzpa to attack me.

You're so gleefully dumb, quite unapologetic, and totally retarded that nothing will save you and your screen name from disdain in this forum. You should really go kill yourself, or at least retire that stupid name of yours.
Sucess001= rumor monger, carrier of false Gani obituary, unrepetent fool, and a danger to civilized society.
Re: Gani by bluehorizo(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2008
You did a good job by modifying the topic but you still need to do a better job by letting it read : Gani Rumor. Afterall,we all know it is a baseless rumor and character assassination.
Re: Gani by sucess001(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2008
funny the two of u, do u go about just tryin to show a false sense of intellectual display that rily smacks of notting intelligible and sensible, if its baseless, why is it in all the papers? do u go attacking all the papers that carried it? as someone with something upstairs, i try to minimise the damage by modifyin the topic and stating my source, and the true position of things, yet here u are trying to impress some invinsible audience of ur ability to play with words, unfortunately, u goofed, if u had anything up there, u wud ve analysed the situation better, u re darn lowlife! if u think i ll continue replyin ur senseless rant ater this post, think again, guess u ve to show "bravado" by replying and spitting fire as a reply to this post, i expect it, but a word of advise, sit down and try to inculcate the idea of how u can think b4 talkin next time, i feel for u, u re just being dumb! sad sad
Re: Gani by naijaking1: 7:07pm On May 07, 2008
sucess001:

funny the two of u, do u go about just tryin to show a false sense of intellectual display that rily smacks of notting intelligible and sensible, if its baseless, why is it in all the papers? do u go attacking all the papers that carried it? as someone with something upstairs, i try to minimise the damage by modifyin the topic and stating my source, and the true position of things, yet here u are trying to impress some invinsible audience of your ability to play with words, unfortunately, u goofed, if u had anything up there, u would ve analysed the situation better, u re darn lowlife! if u think i ll continue replyin your senseless rant ater this post, think again, guess u ve to show "bravado" by replying and spitting fire as a reply to this post, i expect it, but a word of advise, sit down and try to inculcate the idea of how u can think before talkin next time, i feel for u, u re just being dumb! sad sad

Are you still talking?

You that has no shame, remorse or appreciation for the truth?
Re: Gani by sherrylo: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ Poster
You are very stupid for posting that kind of information before confirming it.NONSENSE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malting Plant Kicks Off In Aba / ACN Urges NDA To Withdraw Hon Degrees From Akpabio & Alison-madueke / Igbos Are Now Begging To Join APC – Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.