Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (916 Views)

A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! / Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? / Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: ... by slimyem: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
The ban you served wasn't enough.You sure need another long one for starting a topic this senseless.
Re: ... by Mowire: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
OP. You lack such values & character that qualify one to have an opinion nor judge in such
matters.
Re: ... by coogar: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
solidbroda: ...

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

fall from a stairwell and die, you idiotic bigot!
since I am a born again now, I won't reply with craze. However, I have modified my post... Remained blessed
Re: ... by coogar: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
solidbroda: since I am a born again now, I won't reply with craze. However, I have modified my post... Remained blessed

go and sin no more.....
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

go and sin no more.....
tnx. I guess you should also modify ur post in which u quoted my entire write-up. Tnx in advance
Re: ... by armyofone(m): 2:06am On Jun 06, 2013
grin grin
OP I read it earlier grin.
God saved you that you repented early grin

you have been absolved by Fada Peter. Don't forget to say 5 Pater Noster and Ten Ave Maria.
Next time, don't kiss and tell us grin or tell us how many places you put poor johnny.
Re: ... by coogar: 2:22am On Jun 06, 2013
armyofone: grin grin

you have been absolved by Fada Peter. Don't forget to say 5 Pater Noster and Ten Ave Maria.
Next time, don't kiss and tell us grin or tell us how many places you put poor johnny.

army girl - the trouble maker!
Re: ... by Gboliwe: 3:22am On Jun 06, 2013
coogar:

army girl - the trouble maker!
why did you agree to modify your post? How much did he pay you?
Now I do not even know what the OP was about
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 06, 2013
armyofone: grin grin

grin are u a moderator? Lol. Don't ban me for 50 years oo. I'm a born again. grin grin grin grin . I love NL. And I don't want to create anoda user name.
Re: ... by coogar: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2013
Gboliwe:
why did you agree to modify your post? How much did he pay you?
Now I do not even know what the OP was about

Gboliwe, the OP was just having a moment of madness. i straightened him up and he's repented. no big deal, really!
Re: ... by Gboliwe: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
cool
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
coogar:

Gboliwe, the OP was just having a moment of madness. i straightened him up and he's repented. no big deal, really!
hmm. Don't push me.. I'm not afraid of another ban.

(1) (Reply)

"I Want To Divorce My Wife Becoz She's Addicted To S^x" - Pastor Told The Court / Whats Your Perspection About A Matrimonial Bed? / What Type Of Signal Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.