Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG (14862 Views)

Steady Electricity: FG Bans Importation Of Generator Sets / Prepare To Pay More For Electricity – FG Tells Nigerians / Electricity: Fg Targets 6,600 Mw In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by Horus(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by spoofproof: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Sisi, free them, the day i will peel the skin of a gana man and use it for my shoe polish, that is the day they will know they are darker than kiwi. As for the cameRUINian, the guy and his country are dead on arrival. French speaking African countries got nothing!
Make we un-follow thread johr, they are all hypocrites and committing blasphemy! As they are enjoying Nairaland, i bet they will enjoy 9ja once they come(i.e if they ain't here already).
Lower life forms!

undecided this skin color shiat is getting old, Nigerians are blacker as phok too, don't be fooled by bleaching creams

Anywas, the average Ghanaian lives way better than a Nigerian who's tap water is only as clean as a latrine water.

By the way, French speaking countries are cool and better than nigeria cheesy
Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by Lekmosh(m): 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Tired of these so called leaders.Instead of them to fix the problem,they'll keep whining and talking about the shit.Ewwoo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Record Trumps His Detractors / Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Only Wants To Rub Shoulders With Atiku And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.