Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive (10760 Views)

Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property / MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? / MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by lekanolas: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
The Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, yesterday warned that it would not take lightly any attempt to undermine its June 8 sit-at-home directive in Imo State.

The group said the directive would afford Ndigbo the opportunity to critically reflect on their fate in the Nigerian project, especially over the suppression of the Igbo.

In a statement, the MASSOB Regional Administrator in Njaba Local Government Area of the state, Mr. Emmanuel Chukwudi Nwokeji, requested the Imo State residents, especially those living in Njaba to sit at home in protest against the unprovoked killings of Ndigbo in the North and other parts of the country.

He said: “This is in reaction to the continued killings of Ndigbo in Nigeria without regard to human life especially the killing of six Igbo youths in Abuja on June 8, 2005 and no justice has been done or the families compensated.”

Nwokeji explained that the directive by MASSOB, as a non-violent group, was a means of condemning the injustice and marginalisation meted out on Ndigbo.

He added that the sit-athome directive would send signal to Nigerian leaders that Ndigbo could still fight their continued marginalisation.

The regional administrator pointed out that the challenges faced by every Igbo man in Nigeria could not be addressed until Biafra Republic was actualised.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/well-enforce-sit-at-home-directive-massob-warns/

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
Jobless souls..

12 Likes

Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by curiouslad(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
These mazis should find a place to put down their regalia

They are best known for their empty threats
Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by BashMe1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
[size=20pt]When?[/size]

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by jmoore(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
If I see any of them around my residence in aba ehhhhhhhhhh....
Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by HAH: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Toothless bulldogs, my problem with massob is they fail to distinguish between thuggery and war.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by ebamma3: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
Lol
Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
If I hear!!
Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by concacid: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
:DYou don't mean it!!!
Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by shangpearlz(f): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mtcheeeeeew!!!
Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by Annie2gud(f): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
If uwazurike would recharge my phone and foot my Bills....why wont i adhere to the sit-@-home Directive.#team massob all the way#
Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by KBANJ: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
NA THEM SABI OOO
Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by Petbuk123(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ok
Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by feelamong(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Bunch of twats!! let me call my Ombatse friends to come and disperse these fools!

People wey no fit even face small black on black olopas!

They better go and look for their lost members at Esu River!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
ilugunboy: Jobless souls..
Even if for nothing else, the "apo six" deserve justice.
Imagine if you were a relation or friend of them, wont you demand justice.
You just sit in the comfy of your "whatever" and type... Jobless souls...
Pray nothing bad befalls you that requires others to fight your cause!... I can promise you that there will be an "ilugunboy" saying "jobless souls"
You reap what you sow

18 Likes

Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by javipee: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
tongue tongue tongue

Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by Rapmaestro(m): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
DEM DEY MADT? Na dem go feed people wey sit at home? If i hear...

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by bobthebuilder99(m): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
2005?

LMAO!!!!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
val_dubem:

Oԁе! undecided

That is exactly what see when you look into your mirror.
Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by bobthebuilder99(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
LMAOOOOOOO. I'm dying!

These fools are going to sit at home to protest a murder that happened in 2005!

AND they think someone is going to try to stop them from sitting at home!!!!!

OMG, these people are a joke. I wish Boko Haram was more like them.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
clue:
Pray nothing bad befalls you that requires others to fight your cause!... I can promise you that there will be an "ilugunboy" saying "jobless souls"
You reap what you sow

Join them for the sit-at-home or you sharaappp! angry

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
feelamong: Bunch of twats!! let me call my Ombatse friends to come and disperse these fools!

People wey no fit even face small black on black olopas!

They better go and look for their lost members at Esu River!
Your signature reads Churchill
Pls try reading up mahatma ghandi...
Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by IYANGBALI: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
Bash Me: [size=20pt]When?[/size]
june 12 2015
Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by nnalove(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Democracy ur free to air ur view nobody can stop u. If they like let them sit at home after all they are have given d reason of which i fink is worthy of dat. Apo killing is unfair Igbos has suffered in dis country to be sincere. But i believe God will heal their land in no distance time.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: june 12 2015

grin grin grin grin that means say they wan take style honor MKO...
Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by sylve11: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
. . .@ massob why not wait till June 12 grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by nnalove(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
clue:
You reap what you sow
they deserve justice my dear, i wonder wy every fin concerning dis particular tribe is taken for granted, their leaders is d problem and lack of unity among them.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Will Enforce Sit-at-home Directive by Okijajuju: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
Wow! Good move by MASSOB.

The Nigerian Army can use them for target practice to train soldiers who will be going to the North to kill terrorists. cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory For APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos (PHOTO / Constitution Review: 25 States Demand State-Police / Kidnappers Must Be Treated As Terrorists — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.