Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

"Sexual Harassment Chased Me From Nollywood" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Sexual Harassment Chased Me From Nollywood" (974 Views)

Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case / Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood / Fashola Chased Me Out Of Lagos To Calabar- Actress Shan George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Sexual Harassment Chased Me From Nollywood" by austusnobet: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
Multi-talented entertainer, Donna Adja a.k.a. Donnadiva talks about her career and why she quit Nollywood.

Excerpts:
What have you been up to since you released the song, Shut Up?
The music industry is not one where you just keep singing. You need to evaluate everything you do and that is what I have been doing. I dropped the single and waited for a while for my fans to appreciate the song before coming out with a new song. I have since concluded work on a new single titled Gaga. Presently, we are promoting the video which will drop soonest. The Gaga video is a little bit extreme, it is crazy and it insinuates that you should let the music take you to another level. The video is one of the best things you have seen in the industry. It will be dropping in the next two or three weeks and I am sure people will be awed when they see it.
From Shut Up to Gaga, you seem to be an aggressive lady. Why is this?
The Shut Up song was basically about people who were running me down. I wanted to tell them to shut up. It is not as if I was fighting anybody, but I wanted to tell my fans that if you appreciate yourself, people will start appreciating you, and if you love yourself, people will start loving you. When you are working on something a lot of people will come out and say different things about you. Some will say it is a difficult industry and that you can’t make it, but if you believe in yourself you will progress in that field. If you have faith in what you do, you will succeed. For the song, Gaga, it is about music and its ability to take you high. I just wanted to do something different, unique and crazy.

What inspired the song, Gaga?
The inspiration for the song was basically music. I was looking for a song that would make you work without getting tired. If you want to focus on something and you don’t want to be distracted then the song you should listen to is Gaga. I know a lot of people in night clubs, churches and several other places love music and that was why I decided to do the song for them.
READ MORE...
http://shaddyboi..com/2013/06/sexual-harassment-chased-me-from.html

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Bares It All,shares The Events & People That Shaped Her Character / Michael Jackson Caused His Death / Mariah Carey Flashes Boobs On Twitter For Hubby Nick Cannon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.