Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Cross River State Of Nigeria: A New World for Investment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River State Of Nigeria: A New World for Investment (1544 Views)

Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter / President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates) / Nigeria's Power Sector Is Ready For Investment - General Electric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross River State Of Nigeria: A New World for Investment by ujoinme: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
cross river is indeed the treasure trough of Nigeria.proof------->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpkHUpbEcWE
Re: Cross River State Of Nigeria: A New World for Investment by ujoinme: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
General Electric of USA breaks ground for establishing a manufacturing plant in calabar
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/ge-breaks-ground-for-250m-manufacturing-and-assembly-plant-in-calabar/
Re: Cross River State Of Nigeria: A New World for Investment by ujoinme: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Cross River State Of Nigeria: A New World for Investment by ujoinme: 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
construction of 18 hole golf course in calabar begins
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1490002.
Re: Cross River State Of Nigeria: A New World for Investment by ChrisOD: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ujoinme. I love the East (SE and SS) with all my heart and I wish all its states well. But I am going to play a spoiler for once. Have you seen what has become of Tinapa? These are direct photographs taken (not by me, not of me) recently and are on facebook. It looks completely abandoned.

Re: Cross River State Of Nigeria: A New World for Investment by ujoinme: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
so what your point?
Re: Cross River State Of Nigeria: A New World for Investment by IGBOSON1: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
Chris-OD:
Ujoinme. I love the East (SE and SS) with all my heart and I wish all its states well. But I am going to play a spoiler for once. Have you seen what has become of Tinapa? These are direct photographs taken (not by me, not of me) recently and are on facebook. It looks completely abandoned.

^^^Chris, i had the same misgivings about Tinapa, but with recent investments attracted to Cross River i'm sure things will improve there; i think Mo Abudu will be using part of the complex for her new television station.

I'm happy for Cross River state as things are finally looking up for them.
Re: Cross River State Of Nigeria: A New World for Investment by ChrisOD: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
ujoinme: so what your point?

How are the investments already made in this and other states fairing?
Re: Cross River State Of Nigeria: A New World for Investment by ChrisOD: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Chris, i had the same misgivings about Tinapa, but with recent investments attracted to Cross River i'm sure things will improve there; i think Mo Abudu will be using part of the complex for her new television station.

I'm happy for Cross River state as things are finally looking up for them.

Sounds very good. I have a special interest in Cross River State due to family reasons. Thanks.
Re: Cross River State Of Nigeria: A New World for Investment by Horus(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Chris-OD:

What is hapening with Tinapa Nollywood Studio?.
Re: Cross River State Of Nigeria: A New World for Investment by ChrisOD: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
Horus:

What is hapening with Tinapa Nollywood Studio?.

Nothing
Re: Cross River State Of Nigeria: A New World for Investment by ujoinme: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
so supposedly if you havent heard anything about those places you mentioned.it means calabar is not an investment trough in nigeria?

for you information calabar has attracted a lot of foreign direct investment that is in billions of dollars in recent time! dont pretend that you know more than the corporations that are setting shop there.

these are not your typical nigerian business that open bussiness without feasibility studies. trust me they wont site their bussiness there if there were strong indicators.

BTW the export free trade zone in calabar has exhusted their allocated land space as a result of booming industrial setups, and are presently applying to the feds for extension.

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Rocks Ondo / The Nigeria I Met / Ngige Sighted Inside The Senate Chambers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.