Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. (1528 Views)

Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters / Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP / Abia To Charge Ex- Deputy Gov With Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Obiagu1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
The document published by the Lagos State government showed there was an ongoing communication between Lagos and Anambra State governments concerning 14 persons who are claimed to be from Anambra.

However, before the consultation could be concluded, Lagos State dumped 72 persons at the bridgehead, Onitsha by 3 AM without consulting Anambra State who were suppose to receive them.

It will be agreed that Anambra should expect the conclusion of the repatriation of those 14 persons from Lagos State and Fashola should provide those 14 persons.
72 does not equate to 14 and it will be fair to conclude that they are both separate cases.

Failure by the Lagos State to provide those 14 persons, whose names were listed, would amount to kidnapping.
It is left for Anambra State to pursue the conclusion of this issue by ensuring that the 14 persons listed are accounted for by Fashola and his government.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Obiagu1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by BigLebowski: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
I don't understand how the average Yoruba and Hausa Muslims reason.
They don't want igbos but will not let them have their own sovereign state. To them it is an abomination if an Igbo person is in authority talk less of being the president. They don't want igbos but will gladly take their money and properties as rightful spoils.

1 Like

Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by luvmijeje(f): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mtcheew!
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Obiagu1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fashola is a liar and should account for those kidnapped 14 persons.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Ngwakwe: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
It is a shame that a learned SAN is parading a letter of intent as an approval for engaging in unconstitutional venture.

I have read through all the jargon for defence of Fashola's action and come to conclusion that education without conscience and moral values in a divisive country like Nigeria is more dangerous than corruption. It breeds bigotry, sabotage, irrational criticism, hate and other vices that endanger human existence at large.

Where is the delivery note and certified diplomatic receipt of the "contraband" by Anambra State Government.

How on earth should an intellectual be so gullible by the antics of Lagos State Government, it is baffling for one to defend without full details of what actually happened.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by 2mch(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Of who? You

LMFAO. Sore noise makers and liars. Make sure you are on the next bus.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by egift(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
I am a complete Igboman, I just think the OP have to be taken off the Internet.

Even here in Enugu, the State Government remove the destitute from the street. Go to Polo, at the shoprite gate beside IMT, you will see a sign there prohibiting beggars (beggars were all over there). They have all been moved.

For Governor Obi to come out initially claiming ignorance was wrong. When things like these are happening - Jona and the Chief Justice of the Federation will not do anything. They will be calculating how much political gains it will bring until it becomes very late.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Obiagu1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
egift: I am a complete Igboman, I just think the OP have to be taken off the Internet.

Even here in Enugu, the State Government remove the destitute from the street. Go to Polo, at the shoprite gate beside IMT, you will see a sign there prohibiting beggars (beggars were all over there). They have all been moved.

For Governor Obi to come out initially claiming ignorance was wrong. When things like these are happening - Jona and the Chief Justice of the Federation will not do anything. They will be calculating how much political gains it will bring until it becomes very late.

If you have read those letters, in no place did Gov. Obi claim ignorance of the issue but like he said, he was not consulted before 72 persons were dumped in his state.

It is sad that you equate removing destitutes from the streets to deporting Nigerians in a no man's land by 3 AM.
I reserve any future comment. sad

1 Like

Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
D state is turned into america"God's own country"usa no get kekenapep*
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by dayokanu(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
This same poster 2 years ago when Fashola deported hausas and Yorubas

Obiagu1:

Sokoto = 196
Kano = 75
Total = 271

Oyo = 83
Osun = 67
Ekiti = 21
Ondo = 7
Total = 178

Of those whose states were declared, one can see the trend, a competition between the North and the SW on who will produce the most beggars. At least the North and the SW have a common bond, ALMAJIRI.

https://www.nairaland.com/665960/lagos-ejects-deport-over-3000
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Duru1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
egift: I am a complete Igboman, I just think the OP have to be taken off the Internet.

I am of the opinion that your access to the internet be destroyed. Removal of a homeless person or a bagger who constituted into a public nuisance can not be equated to deportation of a citizen of Nigeria from one state to another.

1 Like

Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by dayokanu(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
Duru1: I am of the opinion that your access to the internet be destroyed. Removal of a homeless person or a bagger who constituted into a public nuisance can not be equated to deportation of a citizen of Nigeria from one state to another.

Like your Obi, Akpabio etc have done in the past

1 Like

Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Obiagu1(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Like your Obi, Akpabio etc have done in the past

It doesn't matter who has done it in the past and if you don't value your citizens, then shame on you because we in the East do value ours.

Glad there's a letter so the case is as simple as it is. Fashola should provide those 14 people he kidnapped.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by egift(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2013
Obiagu, were was your rage when Gov. Peter Obi arrested and deported those beggars from Akwa-Ibom and Ebonyi in 2011? Hope you will not clam ignorance.

BTW, on May 12, 2011, you were busy poking fun at the beggars from Sokoto, Kano, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti and Ondo.

Of those whose states were declared, one can see the trend, a competition between the North and the SW on who will produce the most beggars. At least the North and the SW have a common bond, ALMAJIRI.

https://www.nairaland.com/665960/lagos-ejects-deport-over-3000#8308667
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by bobthebuilder99(m): 2:20am On Aug 03, 2013
Big_Lebowski: I don't understand how the average Yoruba and Hausa Muslims reason.
They don't want igbos but will not let them have their own sovereign state. To them it is an abomination if an Igbo person is in authority talk less of being the president. They don't want igbos but will gladly take their money and properties as rightful spoils.

The fact that the Igbos are so silly as to fall for tribalist politics like this doesn't speak well for their intelligence.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Obiagu1(m): 2:28am On Aug 03, 2013
egift: Obiagu, were was your rage when Gov. Peter Obi arrested and deported those beggars from Akwa-Ibom and Ebonyi in 2011? Hope you will not clam ignorance.

BTW, on May 12, 2011, you were busy poking fun at the beggars from Sokoto, Kano, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti and Ondo.

Don't misquote me. We poked fun at them then because the issue at hand was the emergence of almagirism in the SW.
I never in any way supported the deportation.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by chukjojo(m): 2:54am On Aug 03, 2013

egift: Obiagu, were was your rage when Gov. Peter Obi arrested and deported those beggars from Akwa-Ibom and Ebonyi in 2011? Hope you will not clam ignorance.

Complete Igbo man indeed.
some fools doesn't know how to lie. keep exposing yourself.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by thomason: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/665960/lagos-ejects-deport-over-3000

by Obiagu1(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2011

The same op was mocking the SW n North when they are relocated back to there states, but crying and playing the victim card when the same was done to the Igbos. Bigot
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by egift(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2013
chukjojo:
Complete Igbo man indeed.
some fools doesn't know how to lie. keep exposing yourself.
Akpa amu, face front.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Adam200(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2013
Big_Lebowski: I don't understand how the average Yoruba and Hausa Muslims reason.
wetin concern muslim with deportation
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Adam200(m): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2013
Obiagu1: The document published by the Lagos State government showed there was an ongoing communication between Lagos and Anambra State governments concerning 14 persons who are claimed to be from Anambra.

However, before the consultation could be concluded, Lagos State dumped 72 persons at the bridgehead, Onitsha by 3 AM without consulting Anambra State who were suppose to receive them.

It will be agreed that Anambra should expect the conclusion of the repatriation of those 14 persons from Lagos State and Fashola should provide those 14 persons.
72 does not equate to 14 and it will be fair to conclude that they are both separate cases.

Failure by the Lagos State to provide those 14 persons, whose names were listed, would amount to kidnapping.
It is left for Anambra State to pursue the conclusion of this issue by ensuring that the 14 persons listed are accounted for by Fashola and his government.
Ole theif una won chop lagos state money, no wonder SE is the headquarter of kidnerpers
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Adam200(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2013
Obiagu1: The document published by the Lagos State government showed there was an ongoing communication between Lagos and Anambra State governments concerning 14 persons who are claimed to be from Anambra.

Ole theif una won chop lagos state money, no wonder SE is the headquarter of kidnerpers
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by mumuna: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2013
Fascistshola is a Nazi.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Obiagu1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
This is why we need to get that immunity clause out of our constitution.
We need justice now not after one leaves office.

Fashola should be charged with abuse of office, kidnapping, attempted murder and involuntary manslaughter which should be between 25 years to life.

He is a criminal!
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by tpia5: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
Obiagu1:

Don't misquote me. We poked fun at them then because the issue at hand was the emergence of almagirism in the SW.
I never in any way supported the deportation.

is that so.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by bobthebuilder99(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
Obiagu1: This is why we need to get that immunity clause out of our constitution.

Fashola should be charged with abuse of office, kidnapping, attempted murder and involuntary manslaughter which should be between 25 years to life.

He is a criminal!

After you and your kin are done destroying your reputation with the Yoruba, who are you going to turn to?

The only friends you will have left will be some small tribes in the east, and some small tribes in the middle belt.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by tpia5: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
see mumu and obiageli, smh.

of all the monikers to choose. . . . . . . . .
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by 2mch(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Obiagu1: This is why we need to get that immunity clause out of our constitution.

He is a criminal!

Obi and orji are not criminals? What about the sick governor whose second in command cannot take over the state but a special assistant is in charge? Your whole region is in shambles and you are concerned about Fashola. Tell me which one of you will take him to court
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Obiagu1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

After you and your kin are done destroying your reputation with the Yoruba, who are you going to turn to?

The only friends you will have left will be some small tribes in the east, and some small tribes in the middle belt.

We never had you, so why should we care? Just tell me.
When we thought we do, we all know how it ended up.
We only need to play along this time around until this country ceases to exist which I know you guys will still not want, yet you are troubling Nigerians living in Nigeria and you think Yorubas are not stupid?
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Obiagu1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
tpia@:

is that so.

You should know better...
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Jisunpack: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
You are still ranting here while your white-feathered, red cap chiefs are presently begging me in Alausa.

When next we send you correspondence on where and when to receive your destitutes, be there on time; else we are going to deposit them by the banks of river Izu.

Yours truly, Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)

Oshi rada rada, awon oni iranu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal Facing Impeachmeant After Involvement In Multi Million Dollar Car Sca / Edo Assembly Factional Speaker Dumps APC For PDP / Fayose Sacks All Ekiti Council Chairmen, Secretaries, Boards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.