Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (106250 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by somalia9: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2013
what nationality weave does ur mom wear?

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by PAPAAFRICA: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2013
which one of your 80 brothers and sisters typed that for you?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by tyson55(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9:

like i said somalis marry somalis

we are not like u negroids

Stop yarning dust waraya, somalis Marry from other places. You can only tell your lies to people that have never been to East Africa.

In my time in East Africa i met a lot of Somalis married to other nationals, I saw Somali married to a Kenyan, Somalis married to Ugandan, somalis married to Tanzarnian, the list is endless.

Even the somali lady i went out with wanted me to marry her, she said her dad wanted to marry her to a renown pirate in Mogadishu, but she and her mum including her sisters fled to come to Ethioipia. She said the pirate has 3 wife's already, besides she said the guy was a schmuck. Lol.

So stop spreading false story about somalis only marries Somalis. That's a big fat lie
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by PAPAAFRICA: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2013
the molis are coming
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by somalia9: 7:43am On Jun 07, 2013
tyson55:

Stop yarning dust waraya, somalis Marry from other places. You can only tell your lies to people that have never been to East Africa.

In my time in East Africa i met a lot of Somalis married to other nationals, I saw Somali married to a Kenyan, Somalis married to Ugandan, somalis married to Tanzarnian, the list is endless.

Even the somali lady i went out with wanted me to marry her, she said her dad wanted to marry her to a renown pirate in Mogadishu, but she and her mum including her sisters fled to come to Ethioipia. She said the pirate has 3 wife's already, besides she said the guy was a schmuck. Lol.

So stop spreading false story about somalis only marries Somalis. That's a big fat lie

lol at somalis marrying kenyan and ugandans

lol i think even kenyans will tell u somali refugees in camps look down on them
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by tyson55(m): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9:

lol at somalis marrying kenyan and ugandans

lol i think even kenyans will tell u somali refugees in camps look down on them

Don't hate on other nationals marrying your sisters, they are just helping them ( your sis) out from their sufferings and predicaments.

I even met a Senegalis in Djibouti who is married to a Somalis lady by the name "Shadia". So, stop with the misinformation pls.

On a lighter note, i wanna know the mystery behind the big batty of the Somali/ Djibouti ladies.

Care to shed some light ? undecided undecided undecided

When i was in Djibouti and Hergasa, i was told by your women folks that they inject animal fat in their batty as teenager. Is that true ?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by somalia9: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2013
lol anyone who knows somali society will not believe ur stories

somalis call blacks adoon and our women have to get permission from the father before marriage

so wake up from your dream
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by PAPAAFRICA: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2013
gorrila unit gone with you're women
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by somalia9: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2013
lol the obsession continues
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by PAPAAFRICA: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2013
wipe the phlegm from the sides of you're mouth before you speak you snaggle toothed hyena
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by somalia9: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2013
i wish royal was here to see this

negro runnin after me on every thread talkin about somalis lol
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by PAPAAFRICA: 8:23am On Jun 07, 2013
-said the arab slave
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by somalia9: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: -said the arab slave

some day u will see the irony of u runnin after me and commenting on my threads and then callin me a slave lol
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by PAPAAFRICA: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2013
-said the arab slave as he posted on a Nigerian forum
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by somalia9: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: -said the arab slave as he posted on a Nigerian forum

do u know what arab slave is, lol bantus are arab slaves

no somali were ever enslaved
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by PAPAAFRICA: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2013
-said the arab slave as he kneels for prayer to his arab god
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by somalia9: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: -said the arab slave as he kneels for prayer to his arab god

i feel half my time is spent educating

god is not arab nor do we know how god looks

87 percent of muslims are not arab
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by PAPAAFRICA: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2013
- allahu akbar! the arab slave yells as he boards a European ship with his band of holy pirate warriors.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by PAPAAFRICA: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2013
He said "Allahu akbar", I told him don't curse me
"But boy, you need prayer" - I guess it couldn't hurt me
If it brings me to my knees
It's a bad religion
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by somalia9: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2013
what a gorilla lol

I have no idea what talkin about islam has to do with me
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by PAPAAFRICA: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2013
you refer to me as Papa Africa when you speak to me you rat raced snaggle toothed moli.

3 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by somalia9: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: you refer to me as Papa Africa when you speak to me you rat raced snaggle toothed moli.

if this is how u describe the beautiful somalis, how would you describe nigerians?

lol
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by PAPAAFRICA: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9:

if this is how u describe the beautiful somalis, how would you describe nigerians?

lol

beautiful? the only people of use are you're women and most of them are ugly. you dont even want me to start on the men walahi. the women are either
1) obese, you think they would share the food they have in the west with their people in that shit hole Somalia
2) have bad teeth, lookin like some damn rats
3)big ol foreheads
4)have no body
or all of the above
i see them every day coming out of the government housing neighborhood when im at the bus stop. damn molis *spits*
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by somalia9: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: beautiful? the only people of use are you're women and most of them are ugly. you dont even want me to start on the men walahi. the women are either
1) obese, you think they would share the food they have in the west with their people in that shit hole Somalia
2) have bad teeth, lookin like some damn rats
3)big ol foreheads
4)have no body
or all of the above
i see them every day coming out of the government housing neighborhood when im at the bus stop. damn molis *spits*

lol i wish all negroids viewed us that way sadly they run after our women

somalis are regarded as having regal noble features and the people on nairaland have mentioned thst many times

but sadly ur people look like gorillas and ur women look like men with wigs
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by PAPAAFRICA: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2013
[size=60pt]SLAIN [/size]
damn molis, *spits*
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by somalia9: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: [size=60pt]SLAIN [/size]
damn molis, *spits*

u type like how an ape would sound lol
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by PAPAAFRICA: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2013
dont make me start again, walahi i got storys.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by somalia9: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: dont make me start again, walahi i got storys.

exactly their just stories, lol at u sayin wallahi which means i swear to god in arabic

the ignorance and obsession continues

bantus will always be inferior
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by PAPAAFRICA: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2013
i know that you damn moli
thats all you fu.ckers say "walahi im gonna crush you bro Walahi walahi"
you roam in packs like wild rat faced hyena tryna find sommin to fight or r.ape.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by somalia9: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: i know that you damn moli
thats all you fu.ckers say "walahi im gonna crush you bro Walahi walahi"
you roam in packs like wild rat faced hyena tryna find sommin to fight or r.ape.

stop the worshipping and go visit a therapist and tell ur therapist ur obsession and how u cant get somali girl cause u look like a gorilla
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by PAPAAFRICA: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2013
surprised barely anyone's slayed this moli already, only seen royal do it. goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by somalia9: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: surprised barely anyone's slayed this moli already, only seen royal do it. goodnight.

ur definition of slaying is as accurate of ur discription of somalis

very innaccurate and dilusional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.