Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,903 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior - Culture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (106259 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Onilaiscool:
Awww, thanks for watching out for me smiley kiss
I think it was more of a warning on his part on his intentions.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
axum:

I think it was more of a warning of his part on his intentions.

Oh my gosh loll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 1:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

Oh my gosh loll

cheesy
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 6:12am On Apr 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

Oh my gosh loll

tongue

Well, that was weird.How about some humor to break the tension between the two of you?

4 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 6:47am On Apr 12, 2015
KenyanLady:

Silverback.

Well, I am a moderator of a Kenyan forum, nipate.org. join me there.

I will give you unforgettable lesson.
hahaha! grin cretinious fvcktard! The frustration of a poor suffering wh0re no easy o. grin

I spit on u lowlife mofo, u are equivalent to nothing, I own u and ur animal family and I will push grenades into ur stinky mouth and split ur eyes out. grin

Hahaha! This ape is trying to woo me, desperate widow. grin grin grin grin grin, look who wanna give me lesson, is it this ur short meaningless lines, u slugslimed sack of rat guts in cats vomit, ur minute brain will be put to better use in a baboon rather than squandered like it is in urs, u uncreative piece of garbage. grin grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2015
gallivant:

tongue

Well, that was weird.How about some humor to break the tension between the two of you?

ROFL nice gif
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2015
gallivant:

tongue

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2015
KenyanLady:

Silverback.

blah blah blah, empty words..

You run out of pictures? jg.
Ur mister didn't ran out of pictures, I contacted the psychiatric doctor that worked on ur brain some few years back when u r@pped a praying mantis grin , he told me that some cells in ur brain are missing, u definitely need the help of a mechanic to unscrew ur skull and do some finishing touches on it since the lord God left it half undone. grin I only think it will be of help to u by mauling u back to ur senses. grin grin grin grin grin

U bum Bailey poofter, u lagerlout git, boiled brain clot pole pounce, u are a syphilis infested cumward, my slave u are like a trained typing baboon grin grin grin grin , the lord God must have been very unkind to u, he made u ugly and then smacked a shovel on ur forehead, not to forget the fact that he gave u a mouth that looks like a rake. grin grin grin grin

Sheeps won't even have sexs with u, so don't harbour any hopes in ur cancerous mind that ur lord and owner (which is me) will take u in, actually it's a taboo here, u goatish donkey. grin

I as ur lord has yet commanded u again, u must reply me, my wish is ur command, u can't say no, u dare not to. grin

P.s. Watch as my slave will gladly answer her master's call. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2015
KenyanLady:

Silverback.

Well, I am a moderator of a Kenyan forum, nipate.org. join me there.

I will give you unforgettable lesson.
grin scammer, 419ner wanna lure me to her scam site so she came trace my data, haha! U ain't very smart u south sudanese orangutan. grin grin grin grin

Go lick my dog's toilet seat with ur tongue. grin

That's an order!
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Onilaiscool:
smiley
baby. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2015
pkjag:

There it is people of Nairaland, just what i was waiting for, a simple request turned down, now decide for yourselves who she represents, if she was Kenyan she would be very proud of her Swahili language. The pretender in you has just been confirmed.
so the Kenyanlady isn't kenyan afterall but a south Sudanese scammer. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
It's actually Axum but I bet you already knew that. Please, don't stop on the count of us.As you can see by the lack of responses to your childish tirades we find you quite irrelevant, and a useless excuse of a human being.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
mfuasi:
It's actually Axum but I bet you already knew that. Please, don't stop on the count of us.As you can see by the lack of responses to your childish tirades we find you quite irrelevant, and a useless excuse of a human being.
look who is talking about being relevant? grin

U are an unknown creature from kenya and u wont even get half of the popularity i have on nl even if i were to be away for a year.

Actually u are the one ( u and ur kind) that desperately needs my attention cos i never for once quoted you except kenyanlady, since y'all are unknown to me and irrelevant outcasts. grin

And here you go again seeking my attention, even though my post wasn't directed to you, u are lesser than a wunchereria bancrofti grin grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=15pt]adamskutty a k a Silverback.

No more Kenyan pictures? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

I successfully put you to sleep once and for all, now go fck yourself retarted b!tch.[/size]
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
KenyanLady:
[size=15pt]adamskutty a k a Silverback.

No more Kenyan pictures? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

I successfully put you to sleep once and for all, now go fck yourself retarted b!tch.[/size]

demented ugly monkey. U owe me 4 lines/4 replies. grin

LMAOO! Why will ur mister continue to post pics of kenyans when u ain't a kenyan? grin grin

Senseless, ar0used garruloused punk, i am the one that has succesfully mauled u and rendered u useless, u are to play according to how i have configured u robot to play. grin grin grin grin grin

So u don't tell me what to do, it's my game and u play according to how i want u to play, u filthy w0osted, stocking swine. grin

Go fvck ur daddy u irritating orangutan. grin grin grin

U OWE ME FOUR LINES MODAFVCKER!
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
adamskutty:
Why will ur mister continue to post pics of kenyans when u ain't a kenyan? grin grin!

poor silverback, try something new.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
I killed the ugly crazy Silverback once and for all.

bye bye.

Mods.

close this thread.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
KenyanLady:

pck, try something new.
grin This night is gonna be ur longest night ever cos ur mister will hve the last say and he always does grin

Since u are an amatuer i wont hit u very hard, so i advise u to relax and have a drink of chilled monkey pee. grin grin grin grin

U are of no important to me, ur subnormal intellectual capacity may interest someone studying abnormal pshycology cos i find u quite mad, u forgot ur brain in ur papas anus, go search for it there cos when it comes to beef u stand no chance u malnourished, one wheel barrow inheriting riff raff grin grin grin grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
KenyanLady:
I killed the ugly crazy Silverback once and for all.

bye bye.

Mods.

close this thread.
puhahahahhahahahaha grin grin grin

How can someone oweing me 5 lines talk about defeating me, stop beating around the bush u sheboon, daughter of a reknowned umbrella repairer in bumashi slum. grin grin grin

U crude oil painted monkey with k legs, u havent seen nothing, this thread must live on, u clinking, clanking, clattering collection of fermented, watery, brownish ape sperm that was deposited into ur sheboon momma infested pucci, y were well fashioned with it into a 4 legged imbeci.lic hobo with zig zag head. grin grin grin grin

Open ur mouth wide my dog wanna pee inside. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
What a pity, i thought u are a lioness nau grin grin grin

Kenyanlady my shepopotamus has gone into hiding grin grin grin

U will have no peace on NL from henceforth.

Any single post u create on NL will be followed by a bashing from me whether it.s directed to me or not. grin grin grin

Hahaha! I will be ur worst nightmare. grin

One more thing, u should change ur signature ASAP! U are abusing the word “beauty“ , an orangutan is never beautiful, i guess u have forgotten how u look like or maybe there is no mirror in ur house. grin grin grin grin

Rest in pieces, u are free to rise again, while i gladly kill u again. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
looool.

This Silverback scum is really crazy.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
At this point this thread is nothing but childish bickering closing thread

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.