Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams (7142 Views)

OPC Council Disowns Gani Adams, For Betraying Yoruba Nation / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by PeterKbaba: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.No OPC is semi-terrorist grp.Atleast they use juju n tie red cloths

In your dreams......
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2013
PeterKbaba:

“We state here as a matter of fact that the OPC is a visible organization, with known addresses all over the country. Its leaders are also known and accessible to all Nigerians, including security agencies. We draw our strength from our membership of more than seven million. It is also on record that we don’t engage in clandestine activities, since our activities are known to all and recorded for history by the vibrant and courageous Nigerian media and therefore is in no way a security threat to the country,”

Why are you quoting? I read it the first time.

They sound ridiculous claiming 7 million members. I guess you don't live in the SW, but trust me, that number is a big lie.
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by Arosa(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2013
Any group that carry arms and is a menace to society should be banned.
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by Adex097: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2013
At least I've not heard any news about OPC on al jazeera , BBC or CNN .
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by PeterKbaba: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Why are you quoting? I read it the first time.

They sound ridiculous claiming 7 million members. I guess you don't live in the SW, but trust me, that number is a big lie.

I know what i'm talking about......
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by Akpan107(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2013
Wendyslim: They are two parallel lines dat can never meet.so dey are incomparable
My dear, sometimes, the way the Yoruba's and Hausa's are always moving and doing things together often make us (SS and SE) to forget that OPC and BOKO are not one. How comes you are quick to forget how the Yorubas were calling for amnesty for Boko Haram? ACN was the first political party in Nigeria to kick against State of Emergency in the North. Sweetheart, if you are a Yoruba Lady, kindly pray for your Leader's DELIVERANCE! May God answer your prayers!
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by honprof1(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2013
freshcvv: Boko haram does not exist because there's no group with such name.

Prove me wrong!

Thanks Man , So sensible you are... Majority doesn't know that Boko Haram is not a register group before .
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by Akpan107(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:
In comparison of sophistication,fatality caused,armoury capability and overall threats posed,the only group akin to Boko Haram is Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta (MEND).Unfortunately,the president has refused to recognize them as a terrorist group but instead tagged OPC and MASSOB as trouble-makers alongside Boko Haram.

What a shame !

You can never make the SS and SE to turn against it'sself! We are brothers and we are ONE! Sometimes, i regret why the Biafrans did not succeed... I really hate this one Nigeria thing. Nigeria will never succeed if another WAR breaks! We are more wise now than before. In case of WAR, we must put in our best to make sure Nigeria divide.

1 Like

Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by Bambela(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
Adams, you hav chance sef. The Northern Animals are confuse.
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by Sibrah: 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
Terorists is not the word for OPC, They are like any other peaceful group with some bad eggs who stray to do some bad thing every once in a while. Their goal and actual method of operation does not terrorize people much, unlike Boko Haram, while MEND have a few they target with their terrorism activities to protest injustice being metted out to them.
Four different groups with BH being the worst and totally senseless one. They need to draw similarities between themselves and the likes of MEND, MASSOB and OPC to appease their consciense.
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by ATMCARD2(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
PeterKbaba:

In your dreams......
.Ok,they r prayer warriors abi?Ara gbaa gi der.
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by seunny4lif(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
activeguy:

[b]Both are liverless [/b]but massob still get liver pass opc sha...
cheesy cheesy But both get kidney cool grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by klax(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
It is a foolish man who will be comparing Boko Haram to OPC or MEND or MASSOB, anyone who do such comparison is a mad man yet to be diagonized for mental illness.

OPC, MEND, MASSOB are fighting for their right and not terrorist a terrorist has no right to fight for or fighting for.
Don't we know who are OPC, don't we know who are MEND, don't we know who are MASSOB? but who a hell are the coward faceless bastards called Boko Haram?

Has OPC, MEND, MASSOB at anytime recently take up arms against innocent citizenin OPC, MEND MASSOB are fighting for the betterment of their own people but Boko Anufia are fighting for Sharia and f u c king Islamism of their region, fighting against Western education can we all see when animal talk and when human talk. This cowards called Boko Anufia could not fight for better education, could not fight for better hospitals, could not fight for more fertilisers to do farming, could not fight for more company to reduce poverty and joblessness but were fighting because of Islam, fighting against Western education thereby killing innocent people, killing innocent children, bombing schools, bombing churches, bombing govt offices and yet they are using mobile phone, yet they ride jeep 4x4, yet they use facebook even have facebook account so all these I had mentioned were created by their demonic prophet Were they created in Saudi Arabia or Yemen or in Iran answer me Mr i d i o t s??

These things calld the Northern part of Nigeria would still ends up become a farmland with no inhabitant when the time comes because they are nothing but "Nigeria Axis Of Evil".that need to shaved out of our map completely. Lord Luggard God punish you wherever you are.
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
Otumba Gani is right on point. OPC cannot and should not be compared with BOKO Haram.. OPC technology can only produce smelly exploding eggs.. check out what BOKO Haram Scientists have come up with in such a short time
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by seunny4lif(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
bobthebuilder99: ABEG, send all these militants to jail!

Boko Haram, OPC, MEND, and MASSOB can all share a cell. Call it Federal Character. grin

Let dem eat cassava bread in Kiri Kiri.
grin gringrin
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by yeboyes: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
OPC are a bunch of omo alatas.The only military of OoDUA that is recognized and and well trained are the Oodua Defence Force.

Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by seunny4lif(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
yeboyes: OPC are a bunch of omo alatas.The only military of OoDUA that is recognized and and well trained are the Oodua Defence Force.

Amen oooooooooo cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
yeboyes: OPC are a bunch of omo alatas.The only military of OoDUA that is recognized and and well trained are the Oodua Defence Force.

These guys do not look like omo alatas.. they cannot be OPC
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by IYANGBALI: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ifect2010: Boko boko boko hw many times did i call u?
one times
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

These guys do not look like omo alatas.. they cannot be OPC

You have a huge issue with comprehension..

Go and read what the guy wrote again..but this time read it very slowly..
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by sparkwil(m): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:
In comparison of sophistication,fatality caused,armoury capability and overall threats posed,the only group akin to Boko Haram is Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta (MEND).Unfortunately,the president has refused to recognize them as a terrorist group but instead tagged OPC and MASSOB as trouble-makers alongside Boko Haram.

What a shame !

I wd like to recommend a dose of viper venom to this beast who due to his hatred for GEJ now attributes every ill-report to d FG. Didn't this idiot read dat d statement was made by a former lagos state commisioner of police?
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by seunny4lif(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
IYA NGBALI: one times
Gbagun grin grin
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
seunny4lif: Gbagun grin grin

You own na the real Gbagaun...!!! cheesy
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

You have a huge issue with comprehension..

Go and read what the guy wrote again..but this time read it very slowly..

You obviously don't know the deal with sarcasm grin but you just used it anyway
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by Akiika: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
If our dumb president GEJ were not to be idiotic as he is, all these Northern OPC sympathizers should be arrested and questioned. Especially Tsav a former IG. MEND is a terrorist group that should be proscribed too.
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by molas02: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ooduaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ni miiiiiiiiiiiiii, tokantokan. [e ma pe iku ni orun, OODUA IS SOLEMLLY DIFFER FROM TERRORSSSSSco]

SO IF U DT KN WHAT TO SAY, SHUT D Bleep UP AND FACE THE REAL IDIOTXXXXXXXXXXX 'BOKOS'

Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by Btruth: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Olodo, OPC has 7000 members if they are lucky.

............but still, can they afford to arrest all the 7000 members?
Re: Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams by olusola200: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
BOKO HARM IS FACELESS OPC MEMBER ARE PHYSICAL WE KNOW THEIR OFFICES ,HOUSES AND THEIR BUSINESS ,I HAVE THEM AS FRIENDS AND WORKER GEJ SHOULD TRY TO GET IS FACT RIGHT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results In Kogi State - / Biafra No Longer Feasible — Okechukwu / APC Reversed GDP Growth From 6 To 2% – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.