Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Zakir Naik Live In Abuja - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Zakir Naik Live In Abuja (22992 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June / Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by salt1: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
aurenflani:

78% of Nigerian population is Muslim and we all care for your salvation smiley

Who gave you such a figure? You can see from attendance at this event. Your eye there at Abuja is numbering people in their hundreds yet you claim 78%. Deception?

3 Likes

Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by walex25(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
please post pictures, for those that couldn't make it there.
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
aurenflani:

And so what You should go back to primary 4 to remedy this your mentality. I can help register you in my aunty's nursery and primary school.
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by DMainMan: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
Please can anyone confirm d tym in which his lecture will start tomorrow at Lagos
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
You go fear fear, live event no pictures...

crackhouse: we need pictures not stories. seeing is believing

2 Likes

Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by musaibnabdul(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
lectures to continue tomorrow, i urge any xtians who has a question about islam to attend. 3pm by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by udatso: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Can one of his supporters explain why he was allowed into Nigeria while we are battling Boko Haram? Especially considering, that the UK has banned him from the country for quote "glorifying terrorism and inciting hatred and violence".

This makes me nervous. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBVwFjsFORY

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by udatso: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Can one of his supporters explain why he was allowed into Nigeria while we are battling Boko Haram? Especially considering, that the UK has banned him from the country for quote "glorifying terrorism and inciting hatred and violence".

This makes me nervous. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBVwFjsFORY
You are very funny....now is the time we need peopple like him. Some of us believe that even though boko haram claim to be muslims, they do not follow the teachings of islam and at such we don't consider them true muslims. He is a popularly known scholar who can answer all your questions about islam and all you have been made to believe wrongly by the media or other sources. UK banned him but this is nigeria....uk is ok with gay marriage but we are not...so many things UK do that we don't or things they don't permit but we permit...brother, if I were you, I would make sure I attend and attack him with questions....if islam is a false religion, here is your opportunity to find out. If only christians can organise events like this where people of different faith can come in, I would be so glad cos I av lots of questions about christianity that I am yet to find good answers for...peace

9 Likes

Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
angel TI: pls guys, who is Zakir?
An upcoming ayatollah

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by teemlo: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
careytommy:
An upcoming ayatollah
And if he is upcoming Ayatollah, what's your problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
udatso:
You are very funny....now is the time we need peopple like him. Some of us believe that even though boko haram claim to be muslims, they do not follow the teachings of islam and at such we don't consider them true muslims. He is a popularly known scholar who can answer all your questions about islam and all you have been made to believe wrongly by the media or other sources. UK banned him but this is nigeria....uk is ok with gay marriage but we are not...so many things UK do that we don't or things they don't permit but we permit...brother, if I were you, I would make sure I attend and attack him with questions....if islam is a false religion, here is your opportunity to find out. If only christians can organise events like this where people of different faith can come in, I would be so glad cos I av lots of questions about christianity that I am yet to find good answers for...peace

That is exactly what worries me. According to him, terrorism is halal if you are fighting Islam's enemies (apparently that includes the United States). If this man preaches something similar in Nigeria, we are going to have a problem on our hands. People will leave feeling that Boko Haram are Muslims again, and we will be right back at the beginning where Nigerian Muslims support and defend them.

Zakir has said repeatedly that he doesn't think that other religious buildings should be built in Islamic countries. What kind of message is that to send in a 50/50 Christian and Muslim nation like ours? What kind of message is that to send to the North where Churches are being destroyed?

I am very concerned.
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
teemlo:
And if he is upcoming Ayatollah, what's your problem with that?
hey shutup
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by Abrakhan: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
Emmysteve: is that all
yes sir!!!
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by Abrakhan: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

That is exactly what worries me. According to him, terrorism is halal if you are fighting Islam's enemies (apparently that includes the United States). If this man preaches something similar in Nigeria, we are going to have a problem on our hands. People will leave feeling that Boko Haram are Muslims again, and we will be right back at the beginning where Nigerian Muslims support and defend them.

Zakir has said repeatedly that he doesn't think that other religious buildings should be built in Islamic countries. What kind of message is that to send in a 50/50 Christian and Muslim nation like ours? What kind of message is that to send to the North where Churches are being destroyed?

I am very concerned.
reference?
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by ChristKid1: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
Still no picture? Why is only 1 person doing the update ni ö?
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
aurenflani:

You need proper education. 78%? shey u dey for dream?
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by rahamAllah: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Most of these nut head bigots(false Christians) are not even practising what's in their book never to talk of interfering in other peoples religion.
Let them just go relax their ugly minds and let the tolerant Muslims do their thing.
Live and let live pls.
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Isn't this the guy that is famous for saying that "Every Muslim Should Be a Terrorist"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxk5AAA5FbI

This is the full uncut call to terrorism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZb485YuRDY

I'm surprised Maclatunji supports someone like this.

I just hope, bombs wont start going off after this mans sermon.
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by maclatunji: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Isn't this the guy that is famous for saying that "Every Muslim Should Be a Terrorist"?

He is a lecturer. His lectures that I have watched make sense. Sorry, can't watch your video at the moment.

Look at it this way, why has the Indian government not acted against this 'terrorist' you are trying to nail?
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
udatso:

Christian has it every Sunday, Go to any churc and attend their morning Sunday school or bible classes, then you will get answers to your question. Also they do organize workshops and seminars you can attend anyone and ask your questions.

3 Likes

Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by ssjalo(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
nonsense
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by maclatunji: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

I am very concerned.

Let me guess, you are comfortable with some hardcore 'charismatic' Christian evangelist coming to 'save souls' that don't require saving in a 3-day crusade. Stop being such an alarmist.
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by maclatunji: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
gboss4sure:

I just hope, bombs wont start going off after this mans sermon.

Is that what you are praying for?
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by badaks3230(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
Check name fakir naik on YouTube or anywhere on the Internet
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
maclatunji:

Is that what you are praying for?

Isn't that what he explicitly sanctioned in the clip you quoted above? Enough of your mindless apologia!
BH kill and maim in their bid to establish an islamic state; this guy stated his support for Alqaeda, if their bombings are for the defence of islam (from the clip you quoted above). What Nigeria needs is peace and not war-mongers like this. Sometimes you need to swap religion for reason! My compatriots are insecure as a result of your religious persuasion and that is a FACT.

2 Likes

Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
maclatunji:

He is a lecturer. His lectures that I have watched make sense. Sorry, can't watch your video at the moment.

Look at it this way, why has the Indian government not acted against this 'terrorist' you are trying to nail?

You misunderstood. I don't think that he himself is a terrorist.

It is worrying that he preaches that terrorism is ok. I am concerned that people will listen to him and walk away thinking that cowardly acts of violence are justified.

2 Likes

Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by Itoroetti(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2013

Why are u suprise?haven't u being following maclatunji's post?they have similar characteristic.
Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by ichidodo: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
maclatunji:

Let me guess, you are comfortable with some hardcore 'charismatic' Christian evangelist coming to 'save souls' that don't require saving in a 3-day crusade. Stop being such an alarmist.
You are being evasive, bob has got some salient points about this Zakir dude with Video evidence to buttress his arguments and i also share his sentiments,This zakir individual could,indelibrately,incite an Insurrection. We dont want that, the quicker he is done with his lectures and out of the country the better for everybody concerned.

6 Likes

Re: Zakir Naik Live In Abuja by Itoroetti(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
aurenflani:

Where did u get ur statistics from?ur mind sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pig Fat In Shoprite Bread? / Muslim Singer Praises Allah with ‘Zazoo Zeh’ (Video) / Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.