Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

The Sum Of N1060 Was Found On Ibrahim Momodu After His Body Was Exhumed For Auto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sum Of N1060 Was Found On Ibrahim Momodu After His Body Was Exhumed For Auto (2555 Views)

Idahosa Who Killed Ibrahim Momodu, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Police Corporal, Ibrahim Momodu Killer, Dismissed From Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sum Of N1060 Was Found On Ibrahim Momodu After His Body Was Exhumed For Auto by AllRoundGist: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
Yesterday, the remain of Ibrahim Momodu was exhumed from the cemetery where he was buried and the sum of N1060 was found in his jean trouser pocket. The police doctor, family doctor and government doctor were witness to it; and the dominations were notes of one N1000, two N20 and two N10.
The question is where did the murderer police DPO get the huge sum of money that was displayed on EBS TV on May 29th, which they claim was found on him?

Meanwhile, the Edo Political Forum has filed a petition on behalf of the Momodu's family to the Inspector General of Police, Chairman, Human Rights Commission and Police Service Commission to take proper action against the Carol Afebgai.
And the DPO accomplice have been redeployed to facilitate further investigation.

http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/06/the-sum-of-n1060-was-found-on-ibrahim.html

Re: The Sum Of N1060 Was Found On Ibrahim Momodu After His Body Was Exhumed For Auto by pretydiva(f): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Choii.. ib my belove course mate cry

1 Like

Re: The Sum Of N1060 Was Found On Ibrahim Momodu After His Body Was Exhumed For Auto by tuna4servi(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2016
pretydiva:
Choii.. ib my belove course mate cry
Sorry to ask Do u know him?

(1) (Reply)

I Have Told My People That Unless They Give Me N100 Each,i Won't Run - Okorocha / Is This True? / PHOTOS/VIDEO: See The Mysterious Two-headed Goat Considered Bad Omen By Locals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.