Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? (2714 Views)

Something Wrong With Benny Hinn's Official Facebook Account / Praying To God By Using The Name Of Your Pastor,is It Something Wrong? / What Is Wrong With Paying Your Tithe In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2013
alexleo:

So what's your business with what my sister said? What she said is beyond your shallow mind and you just dabbled into it messing up yourself. Even your coleagues/brothers are asking you- WHAT IS YOUR POINT? And you are here weeping and wailing.

Yawn

PhenomenonVFX: This is the root of religious intolerance. Look no further. I wonder how she will be in regular life. These are the kind of people that will fire employees or subordinates because they "felt the presence of evil". Or even because they dress in a way they dont approve of because "the dressing was authoured by marine spirits". These are the kind of people who dream a bad dream and stop greeting their neighbours because of it.
By the way, if she has the spirit of discernment and cannot discern the next rising company shares in the Nigerian stock market, then it is just laughable.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy arguments: how to shoot oneself in the foot.

A very good thread derailed by the owner and turned into pointless to and fro because of poor reasoning.

I made a point about the subject charater of the op buy you Sir Logicboy told me it was the wrong thread. Now you have the most difficult problem justifying your thread.

A simple answer: WHAT IS THUS THE POINT OF YOUR THREAD?

Those that you thought understood it may not have because I thought I understood it as well untill you burst out your ususal misplaced response. Dont be afraid, answer the capitalised.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Logicboy arguments: how to shoot oneself in the foot.

A very good thread derailed by the owner and turned into pointless to and fro because of poor reasoning.

I made a point about the subject charater of the op buy you Sir Logicboy told me it was the wrong thread. Now you have the most difficult problem justifying your thread.

A simple answer: WHAT IS THUS THE POINT OF YOUR THREAD?

Those that you thought understood it may not have because I thought I understood it as well untill you burst out your ususal misplaced response. Dont be afraid, answer the capitalised.

I am not in a difficult position....

I am actually happy that my point is proven....Muskeeto is a sycophant.

Mr Troll has already addressed those asking what he point of the thread is.

If at this point you are still asking the point of this thread, you should just leave. You are being silly.

Even Muskeeto had to address Phenomenom's post on the religious douchbaggery of the comments in the op (although he ignored the parts I highlighted)
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2013
Someone's scared of a butthurt...

Mr. Troll only addressed those whom he thought couldn't get the point of the OP, probably due to religious bias.

JeSoul: Certain relatives I actually stayed away from even as I child because I knew something was 'wrong' with them. I have travelled to certain cities and known it was a devil's stronghold.

Lol... Now, you're just desperately grasping at straws.

- Do you have relatives you dislike or do not associate with?
- Would you like to live in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy03:
I am not in a difficult position....
Actually, you never are. That's why it's so easy to rapedebunk you..
grin

Logicboy03:
I am actually happy that my point is proven....Muskeeto is a sycophant.
You and your points that are only obvious to you... mscheew..

Logicboy03:
Even Muskeeto had to address Phenomenom's post on the religious douchbaggery of the comments in the op (although he ignored the parts I highlighted

I've addressed them. Oya, what's your point?
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy, stop digging.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Ishilove: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Guy, answer the question. If feel there is nothing wrong, say something. If you feel that there is something wrong say something.
You don start your iranu again, abi?
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2013
Ishilove:
You don start your iranu again, abi?

Razz babe....wetin be iranu?
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Ishilove: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2013
Creatrixity: Its all delusion!
Christians with the 'gift of suspicion' calling it 'discernment of spirits'.
If a house is painted black,it is demonic house,however,if a house is painted white,it is where God lives!!
#delusion i say!
Smh
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2013
musKeeto: Someone's scared of a butthurt...

Mr. Troll only addressed those whom he thought couldn't get the point of the OP, probably due to religious bias.

Lol... Now, you're just desperately grasping at straws.

- Do you have relatives you dislike or do not associate with?
- Would you like to live in Saudi Arabia?

Bwahahaha......Guy, you are so beneath honesty right now.

So Jesoul simply said that she disliked relatives? There is nothing wrong with her comment?
Saudi Arabia is a devil's stronghold abi? A whole country of people under the devil

Thank you....I love this thread. Now we know, who is who.

Muskeeto has proven that he is the kind of guy that can throw atheists under a bus to get contracts to sell bibles to public schools in Nigeria.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Logicboy, stop digging.

lol.....I asked you a question first....you are the one digging holes to avoid the truth.

Is there anything wrong with the comments I bolded? Answer the question if you want to be taken seriously. I asked you first and you answered with a question.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Bwahahaha......Guy, you are so beneath honesty right now.

So Jesoul simply said that she disliked relatives? There is nothing wrong with her comment?
Saudi Arabia is a devil's stronghold abi? A whole country of people under the devil

Thank you....I love this thread. Now we know, who is who.

Muskeeto has proven that he is the kind of guy that can throw atheists under a bus to get contracts to sell bibles to public schools in Nigeria.

Smh.

Strawmania...
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
musKeeto:

Smh.

Strawmania...

Did guilty conscience force you to come back to this thread? Were you pained that you were exposed?

cheesy cheesy
musKeeto: Wait, is this the debunking?
Mscheew...

Bye bye, enjoy your thread...

tongue
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy, I think Alfa Seltzer understood what u were saying quite well. What he didnt like was the off-hand manner with which u brushed him aside when he started trying to inveigh upon the competency of Jesoul as a mod.
Also I think Muskeeto gets the point. He is only trying to be fair to Jesoul. Covering all possibilities probably because she is female. I have to assume it is chilvary because I know Muskeeto to be one polite dude mosttimes and he doesnt pick a fight with people who have opposing views (which is more than I can say for u Logicboy).
Enjoy ur thread.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: Logicboy, I think Alfa Seltzer understood what u were saying quite well. What he didnt like was the off-hand manner with which u brushed him aside when he started trying to inveigh upon the competency of Jesoul as a mod.
Also I think Muskeeto gets the point. He is only trying to be fair to Jesoul. Covering all possibilities probably because she is female. I have to assume it is chilvary because I know Muskeeto to be one polite dude mosttimes and he doesnt pick a fight with people who have opposing views (which is more than I can say for u Logicboy).
Enjoy ur thread.

You mistake me for some villian......picking fights with people who have opposing views.

We cant all be right.

Either the we (Creatrixity, you, me and Mr Troll) saw something wrong with Jesoul's comment or the thread is pointless and muskeeto is right.

Yes, Muskeeto is a nice guy, but there is something like being too nice and betrayal. This guy would lie against atheists to defend Jesoul. He is free to do that but he should never try it near me....he should not come and accuse me of nonsense to defend Jesoul....like I said; he should have ignored this thread.....

As for Alfa Selftzer, I understand....he didnt like how I dismissed him.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
^^^^^
Oh boy, you get wahala.. tongue
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
Forgot to tell you

YOU NEED JESUS

Now, more than ever...
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
musKeeto: Forgot to tell you

YOU NEED JESUS

Now, more than ever...

Amen brother....

Church serivice starts 7;30 am on sunday....big thanksgiving dey....tithe must be tithed! cheesy
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by MrTroll(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2013

what is going on here? i thought i was the only religious Troll here undecided

*straight face* Logicboy to be honest you totally missed the point of what Muskeeto was trying to do...

...as usual tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
musKeeto: Forgot to tell you

YOU NEED JESUS

Now, more than ever...
grin grin
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Ishilove: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Razz babe....wetin be iranu?
My son, iranu means ...ask our Yoruba brethren. They can explain better grin
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 14, 2013
Mr Troll:
what is going on here? i thought i was the only religious Troll here undecided

*straight face* Logicboy to be honest you totally missed the point of what Muskeeto was trying to do...
...as usual tongue grin

I actually got the point of what he was trying to do
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by MrTroll(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

I actually got the point of what he was trying to do
really? undecided so you were trolling on your own thread? Genius!!!
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2013
^^^^^^^^ hahaha. grin grin grin grin That's logicboy for you.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 14, 2013
cry cry

I give up
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by MrTroll(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
Logicboy03: cry cry

I give up
grin grin grin grin

[size=15pt]LET THE BUTTHURT FLOW THROUGH YOU!!![/size]
Hehehehehehehehehehetongue

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mr Troll: grin grin grin grin

[size=15pt]LET THE BUTTHURT FLOW THROUGH YOU!!![/size]
Hehehehehehehehehehetongue

Fail.....misapplication
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by MrTroll(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

Fail.....misapplication

says who? Swear say your yansh no hot u!

Sorry ya? Next timecheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Blow For The Theory Of Evolution / Warning To All Christians. / 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.