Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? (2713 Views)

Something Wrong With Benny Hinn's Official Facebook Account / Praying To God By Using The Name Of Your Pastor,is It Something Wrong? / What Is Wrong With Paying Your Tithe In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Creatrixity(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

@ bold,;

"my spirit told me that there is something wrong that boy. It is something affecting him from his family".

Too much e.tv is bad for your braingringrin
Dem full naija shagrin
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
Creatrixity:
Too much e.tv is bad for your braingringrin
Dem full naija shagrin

Yes, too many people making that kind of nonsense comment- "my spirit told me that this guy is bad"

cheesy
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
musKeeto: What's your point?

Why didnt you avoid this thread? If you liked her to the point of denying her obvious religious douchebaggery, why not avoid this thread instead?

Guy....this is really low.....The point is a clear as daylight to honest folk.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why didnt you avoid this thread? If you liked her to the point of denying her obvious religious douchebaggery, why not avoid this thread instead?

I'm not sure the point is clear.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I'm not sure the point is clear.

What? You see nothing wrong with what I bolded?
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

What? You see nothing wrong with what I bolded?

What's the point of your thread?
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by alexleo(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mr Troll: o ye wise one of deep understanding!

In fact seriously, you guys are really disgusting. I don't see how such statements which were written in plain English would require some esoteric insight in order to see the depravity ccontained therein, except when its someone of your religion in which the statement of course becomes acceptable, commendable even and then anybody who disagrees is a heathen of shallow understanding. I spit at your hypocrisy, all of you angry

#trolling continues cool

Another shallow mind crying and spitting this time around.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

What's the point of your thread?

Abeg, commot for road....I asked you a simple question...you should have answered it.....I dont have time for f4cktardery
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
alexleo:

Do you have the same spirit of discernment as your sister?
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by MrTroll(m): 1:10am On Jun 13, 2013
alexleo:

Christian vedaxcoool. tongue
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Thank you. The hypocrites have come in full force.

Imagine if I said that Amadioha gave me some discerning spirit to know that some people have withccraft in them and I avoid those people.....

This is exactly what Jesoul said

nobody would care to be honest.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Honest folk? Lol.

Honest folk would go through the original thread and read her comments in that context.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 13, 2013
davidylan:

nobody would care to be honest.

Wow.....you have a specialty in missing the point
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 13, 2013
musKeeto:

Honest folk? Lol.

Honest folk would go through the original thread and read her comments in that context.

And how did I come accross the comments if I didnt read the original thread?

And in what context will her comments be any better or even sane?

You see the silly things you are saying? See how far dishonesty gets you?
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

And how did I come accross the comments if I didnt read the original thread?

And in what context will her comments be any better or even sane?

You see the silly things you are saying? See how far dishonesty gets you?

So you went through the thread and didn't realise those comments were in response to a Christian OP?

Again, what's your point?
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 13, 2013
musKeeto:

So you went through the thread and didn't realise those comments were in response to a Christian OP?

Again, what's your point?

This is embarassing

Wow...so the christian op changes the content and context of her quote? The spirit of discernment and discrimination is now rational cheesy

I even bolded the parts of her quotes for emphasis......

By asking for the point of this thread, you have opened 3 possibilities

1) That Mr Troll and Phenomenomvfx who got the point, read my mind through some telekinesis
2) That you are less intelligent than them two, who got the point
3) That you are dishonest and silly and also a sycophant- unwilling to say the right things about a mod in power
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 13, 2013
Aww muskeeto, did I butthurt your feelings cheesy

Here, this thread will cheer you up;
https://www.nairaland.com/1321042/muskeeto-dont-cross-border-reach
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy03:
This is embarassing
Yeah, over a page and you still can't state the point of the OP.

Logicboy03:
Wow...so the christian op changes the content and context of her quote? The spirit of discernment and discrimination is now rational cheesy
Strawman. No one ever said it's rational. Do you believe in love at first sight?

Logicboy03:
I even bolded the parts of her quotes for emphasis......
Not for emphasis, but just mockery. She's Christian, and believes in the Holy Spirit. The OP's questions were in regards to the Holy Spirit and how to distinguish it from our conscience. A former Christian would understand the OP and analyze comments from respondents in that context.

Logicboy03:
By asking for the point of this thread, you have opened 3 possibilities
1) That Mr Troll and Phenomenomvfx who got the point, read my mind through some telekinesis
Just 3 possibilities? I think you're the one reading my mind through telekinesis..

Logicboy03:
2) That you are less intelligent than them two, who got the point
Intelligence is overrated. Yours especially.

Logicboy03:
3) That you are dishonest and silly and also a sycophant- unwilling to say the right things about a mod in power
And I ask again, what's your point? For as long as you refuse or are unwilling to state the point of the OP unambiguously , you remain the one who's being dishonest, silly and a sycophant...
smiley

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy03: Aww muskeeto, did I butthurt your feelings cheesy

Here, this thread will cheer you up;
https://www.nairaland.com/1321042/muskeeto-dont-cross-border-reach

grin

Wetin I wan go find for Bangladesh?

Sri Lanka better pass..

Thanks for the info anyways.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wow.....you have a specialty in missing the point

Remind us again what this "point" is?

Many people seem to be lost as to your purpose. Or the point of this thread.

Getting angry wont solve it. (except if the point is to get angry. Is it?)
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Remind us again what this "point" is?

Many people seem to be lost as to your purpose. Or the point of this thread.

Getting angry wont solve it. (except if the point is to get angry. Is it?)

Ehem....answer the question....I actually thought that you were better than muskeeto......

The title asks if there is anything wrong with the comments by jesoul
The op bolds certain parts of Jesoul's comments.

Do you find anything wrong with the comments in bold? << you dodged this question once
I wonder if you are saying that the two people (Phenomenom and Mr. Troll) who got the meaning of the thread read my mind through some telekinesis

What if I told you that the people who couldnt find the point of the op were lying (because the point was clear to others)
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2013
musKeeto:
Yeah, over a page and you still can't state the point of the OP.

Strawman. No one ever said it's rational. Do you believe in love at first sight?

Not for emphasis, but just mockery. She's Christian, and believes in the Holy Spirit. The OP's questions were in regards to the Holy Spirit and how to distinguish it from our conscience. A former Christian would understand the OP and analyze comments from respondents in that context.

Just 3 possibilities? I think you're the one reading my mind through telekinesis..

Intelligence is overrated. Yours especially.

And I ask again, what's your point? For as long as you refuse or are unwilling to state the point of the OP unambiguously , you remain the one who's being dishonest, silly and a sycophant...
smiley

Good morning.

lol.....lmao......I wont argue with you anymore. Thanks for showing your ture colours.......

Here are comments on the op's point from people who have the same thinking faculties as you;

PhenomenonVFX: This is the root of religious intolerance. Look no further. I wonder how she will be in regular life. These are the kind of people that will fire employees or subordinates because they "felt the presence of evil". Or even because they dress in a way they dont approve of because "the dressing was authoured by marine spirits". These are the kind of people who dream a bad dream and stop greeting their neighbours because of it.
By the way, if she has the spirit of discernment and cannot discern the next rising company shares in the Nigerian stock market, then it is just laughable.

Mr Troll: o ye wise one of deep understanding!

[size=16pt]In fact seriously, you guys are really disgusting. I don't see how such statements which were written in plain English would require some esoteric insight in order to see the depravity ccontained therein, except when its someone of your religion in which the statement of course becomes acceptable, commendable even and then anybody who disagrees is a heathen of shallow understanding. I spit at your hypocrisy, all of you angry

[/size]#trolling continues cool

Mr Troll summed up your denial very well
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2013
I won't let you get off that easy.

Logicboy03:
lol.....lmao......I wont argue with you anymore. Thanks for showing your ture colours.......
Again what's the point of the OP?

Logicboy03:
Here are comments on the op's point from people who have the same thinking faculties as you;
Is yours any different?

Anyways...

PhenomenonVFX:
This is the root of religious intolerance. Look no further. I wonder how she will be in regular life.
I don't know if it's the same comment we read.. but I don't think this is about religious intolerance.
Consider the bold:
JeSoul:
JeSoul: Sure brother.

Yes. I have walked into churches/church events and immediately left because I felt the presence of evil. Or a preacher opens his/her mouth and I'll know they're lying
One, it's absurd to call this religious intolerance, as JeSoul's Christian. Her 'conscience/spirit/Holy Spirit' doesn't agree to certain places/people. Call it a hunch if you will. Don't we all experience this? Do you believe in love at first sight?

Two, would an atheist walking out of church service amount to religious intolerance too?

[quote author=PhenomenonVFX]
These are the kind of people that will fire employees or subordinates because they "felt the presence of evil". Or even because they dress in a way they dont approve of because "the dressing was authoured by marine spirits". These are the kind of people who dream a bad dream and stop greeting their neighbours because of it.
Smh. You've just made an extreme leap my friend. If JeSoul was any of the above, she would be banning atheists, satanists, and whatever left, right and center..

PhenomenonVFX:
By the way, if she has the spirit of discernment and cannot discern the next rising company shares in the Nigerian stock market, then it is just laughable.
Na, what's really laughable is how y'all fell for Logicboy's pointless OP.

Logicboy03:
Mr Troll summed up your denial very well
What denial?

And are you saying I'm Christian?
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2013
Fix your comment , Muskeeto....

I am itching to debunk you wink
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy03: Fix your comment , Muskeeto....

I am itching to debunk you wink

You know I'm not scared of a debunking.. unlike you.. You get dubunked and then manage to delude yourself into thinking you never were... tongue
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2013
musKeeto:

You know I'm not scared of a debunking.. unlike you.. You get dubunked and then manage to delude yourself into thinking you never were... tongue

You didnt fix your comment...but I will debunk you anyway
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2013
musKeeto: I won't let you get off that easy.

Again what's the point of the OP?

Is yours any different?

Anyways...

I don't know if it's the same comment we read.. but I don't think this is about religious intolerance.
Consider the bold:

1) Wow....how could Phenomenonvfx and Mr Troll understand the point opf a pointless thread? Contradiction
2) So, you ignored this part that I bolded to bold another part that I didnt focus on?

Why did you just throw this strawman?

Address the part that I bolded. That is what Phenomenom was saying that was full of religious intolerance;

JeSoul: Sure brother.

Yes. I have walked into churches/church events and immediately left because I felt the presence of evil. Or a preacher opens his/her mouth and I'll know they're lying. Certain relatives I actually stayed away from even as I child because I knew something was 'wrong' with them. I have travelled to certain cities and known it was a devil's stronghold. Sometimes the discernment is a 'feeling', other times it comes in a dream, other times I may actually 'see' it, other times it is a 'perception', other times it is a 'peace' or an 'uneasiness'... much like the other gifts, one must try to 'practice' and stay sharp.

snr brother, we thank God. Please share your own too so we can all learn.

3) Mr Troll summed up your denial (apart from the religious part, sorry- mistake on my part)

4) Again....addrss the parts in bold and tell me how they are sensible
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2013
Wait, is this the debunking?
Mscheew...

Bye bye, enjoy your thread...

tongue
Logicboy03:
1) Wow....how could Phenomenonvfx and Mr Troll understand the point opf a pointless thread? Contradiction
2) So, you ignored this part that I bolded to bold another part that I didnt focus on?

Why did you just throw this strawman?

Address the part that I bolded. That is what Phenomenom was saying that was full of religious intolerance;

3) Mr Troll summed up your denial (apart from the religious part, sorry- mistake on my part)

4) Again....addrss the parts in bold and tell me how they are sensible
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2013
musKeeto: Wait, is this the debunking?
Mscheew...

Bye bye, enjoy your thread...

tongue

Why are you running way like person wey dey rush to toilet after a hot curry dinner has given him diarrhea
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why are you running way like person wey dey rush to toilet after a hot curry dinner has given him diarrhea

Because my shit has more content than your posts... tongue
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2013
musKeeto:

Because my shit has more content than your posts... tongue

Epic reply sir, epic......juvenile but epic
Re: Is There Something Wrong With These Comments? by alexleo(m): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Do you have the same spirit of discernment as your sister?

So what's your business with what my sister said? What she said is beyond your shallow mind and you just dabbled into it messing up yourself. Even your coleagues/brothers are asking you- WHAT IS YOUR POINT? And you are here weeping and wailing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qua Ibo Mission Relic In Nigeria Pictures / What Is The Significance Of Ram In Ileya Celebration / Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.