Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women (41090 Views)

Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta / 22 Children’s Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by mukina2: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2013
A 33-year-old Nashville man who fathered as many as 22 children by 14 women has found himself at the center of one of the city's costliest child support cases - and Orlando Shaw says his youth and love of women are all to blame.

Appearing outside a courtroom recently, Shaw, dressed in a crisp white shirt and matching Capri pants, his long hair neatly arranged in dread locks, opened up to a local TV reporter about his predicament.

'I was young and ambitious and I love women. You can't knock no man for loving women,' Shaw said with a grin.

Although Shaw told NewsChannel 5 that he is the father of 18 kids, it is believed that his brood numbers 22 offspring, whose mothers took the amorous Southern gentleman to court demanding that he pay tens of thousands of dollars in back child support.

It is estimated that the State of Tennessee spends $7,000 a month to help support all of Shaw's children.

Magistrate Scott Rosenberg said that the 33-year-old dad would have to work three of four full-time jobs to come up with the unpaid child support he owes.

However, Shaw said that his criminal record makes it difficult for him to land a stable, well-paying job. But he seems to have a fool-proof financial plan in place.

‘I play the hell out of the Tennessee lottery,’ he boasted. ‘I don’t block my blessings.'
In a moment of reflection, he then added that perhaps someone will recognize that he had turned his life around and give him a chance.

In his interview to the local station, which has since gone viral, Shaw appeared unapologetic for his youthful indiscretions.

'I love my kids and I can care less about what anyone thinks about it,' said Shaw, adding that his many children will help his family legacy live on.

'I'll be sure we'll be here for years and years to come,' he declared.

Going forward, however, the 33-year-old admitted that he plans to undergo a vasectomy, which he referred to as 'getting fixed,' in order to stop having more kids.

Shaw described himself as a good father, but said that he is currently unable to pay child support.
When challenged by the reporter to name all his kids, who are believed to range in age from infants to some as old as 18, Shaw gave it his best shot, rattling off a string of names - most of them starting with the letter 'O.'

Shaw said all of his sons except for one are named Orlando after himself.

'Hey, I got 'em, I named them, I named these kids, me!' Shaw insisted, beating himself on the chest with evident pride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZF0AcPjmcI

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2337177/I-young-ambitious-Deadbeat-dad-22-children-14-women-says-loves-kids-hes-proud-legacy-live-on.html

3 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by nitrogen(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2013
This is interestingly crazy!

Wait! I made it, whaoh! I will like to thank everyone for this feat, Mr Seun Osewa, Mrs. Mukinat Adekanmbi, Sir AJ, Prof Esere, Sixteen08, waleajijim, jarushub.com, and my other Ogas @the top, also to my siblings, A.y, I see you o, we go see soon........(Sorry for that jare) and finally to my...........sweet potatoe. God bless you all.

Nb: I couldn't resist the temptation, I hate 'dem' first to comment guys, but I have to do this today, since it is my first, mods don't punish me o.

Thank you all, I love you.

41 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2013
Second to comment!!
Nw dat I've said that..D man must be related to 2baba one kind
Too much of everything is bad.....Well goodluck taking care of those kids bro.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by PAPAAFRICA: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2013

17 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2013
4th to ........

This guy is maddening
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2013
Nekwa nu anya. Tuface na learner for where this one dey.

10 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2013
Wow!
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by horlajide: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2013
Vasectomy ASAP

We are three children in my family yet mama has to call every one preceeding me b4 remembering my name(being the last).4get what he says I bet he cant even remember all his baby mama names not to talk of his all children.

His quarters shouldn't be too far from King Solomon's in the afterlife embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2013
Representing Africa cheesygrin Black man na Black man...Got me LMAO gringringrin "Hey, I got 'em, I named them, I named these kids, me!"

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by cosquee(f): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2013
pro01: Nekwa nu anya. Tuface na learner for where this one dey.
i dey tells you.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Krucifax(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2013
Basically in yankee anyone can get booty! Consider the facts.

1. All the baby mommas are definitely from one geographical area!
2. He is definitely a broke a.rse!
3. Women in the area have definitely heard of him even BEFORE he approached them!
4. He is unemployed!
5. We have only heard of the ones he impregnated.(Imagine the true figure??!!)

Which leads to only ONE conclusion the guy must be a legend in bed!!Besides the fact he is VERRRYY fertile!

9 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by NOPET: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2013
lol..... eheheheh.. this guy na real nigga.. he does not give a damn of what people say...... guy u rock
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Techwriter: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2013
If he were now a celebrity, he would have increased the kids to 88. Imagine what he did with no job. Do women even reason at all?
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Vado(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2013
He's a boss cheesy
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by mtprofessor5(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2013
grin cheesy

angry angry
angry

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by charles0922(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2013
Nawoo
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by otijah(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Adex097: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2013
The guy should be arrested with an immediate effect.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2013
22 kids at age 33!! I dey waste here ni. Operation get them pregnant activated. I must apply quota system while doing this just that I don't fancy hausa girls sha
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by caprini: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2013
The guy is made once OPRAH gets hold of him.SMH at American wealth opportunity cry
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by zolajpower: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2013
THE END REALY HAS COME. CHRIST HAS SAID MANY WOMEN WILL WANT TO MARRY A MAN. THIS IS REALLY CRAZY

3 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by 50calibre(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2013
Another waste of life giving niggas a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by corperope: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2013
when many are crying to have just one child, this guy is producing children like pure water!!, God you are marvelous.

3 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by joyidarauko: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2013
He his king solomon of our generation

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by blackpanda: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2013
The women are as much to blame as Shaw. Afterall he didn't rape them. Were they blind or sleeping wen he bleeped them? Surely, it takes two to tango. They shld bear their cross!

Btw na fine boy sha, so am not surprised!
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by safarigirl(f): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2013
Poor him, but bros know sey him dey yankee yet he just dey score goal everywhere...na here for Naija wey man fit born 50 kids from 33 women and still be living in a mansion and popping champagne with woman number 34.

Ask the Yoruba people

5 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by betrani(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2013
Can't pay child support and there he is; bragging! About being a randy blockhead? And their mothers what were d doin when shaw had sexx with them? So black is just brainless everywhere!
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by ELgordo(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2013
Lame i seeen this story on world star hip hop . crazy story tho men . . . the dude must have started fuc@ing early its a damn shame who arr the dumb women sef they must love to fu@k with out protection . . . like he said he was young and ambious .. .
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2013
Hahahahaha.
Is funny to me, hw on earth can one be having S.EX with diff partners without CD??

Meanwhile, Tubaba na small pikin for this guy.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by naijacutee(f): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2013
Vado: He's a boss cheesy
Techwriter: If he were now a celebrity, he would have increased the kids to 88. Imagine what he did with no job. Do women even reason at all?
NOPET: lol..... eheheheh.. this guy na real nigga.. he does not give a damn of what people say...... guy u rock
cosquee: i dey tells you.
doubleDx: Representing Africa cheesygrin Black man na Black man...Got me LMAO gringringrin "Hey, I got 'em, I named them, I named these kids, me!"

These comments are what is wrong with our society. If the object of this piece of news had different body parts and was a woman, these comments would have been very different. We wouldn't have to go past the first page before we find words like 'ashewo', 'bitch' and 'prostitute'. This man is a prostitute and should not be celebrated. There is ABSOLUTELY no pride in this.

15 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Youngzedd(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2013
IDIOTIC HUMAN BEING.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife / Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex / My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.