Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women (41102 Views)

Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta / 22 Children’s Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by imsuboi(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2013
1 word
BADOOOOO
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Decapo: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2013
Tuale....se ko wa le?
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Lakayanah: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2013
I think sai dem wen dey oyinbo land get sense small na only to speak wanna and gonna dem sabi. It's a disgrace on the part of the women haba he is not all that even if he is so what? We are not in the stone ages or that he has a large farm whereby he will need their man power. This dude certainly is into the alimajiri system.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Lifebender(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2013
;DThis is my beloved son in whom i am well pleased

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by betrani(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2013
chidindufrank: 22 kids at age 33!! I dey waste here ni. Operation get them pregnant activated. I must apply quota system while doing this just that I don't fancy hausa girls sha
Would love to taste hausa kponi o! grin grin
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Lifebender(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2013
Decapo: Tuale....se ko wa le?
ko duro soke

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by kzokul(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2013
D guy dey even strike pass messi........

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by betrani(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2013
Lakayanah: I think sai dem wen dey oyinbo land get sense small na only to speak wanna and gonna dem sabi. It's a disgrace on the part of the women haba he is not all that even if he is so what? We are not in the stone ages or that he has a large farm whereby he will need their man power. This dude certainly is into the alimajiri system.
"wanna gonna garra nomsay" grin grin
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Youngzedd(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2013
safarigirl: Poor him, but bros know sey him dey yankee yet he just dey score goal everywhere...na here for Naija wey man fit born 50 kids from 33 women and still be living in a mansion and popping champagne with woman number 34.

Ask the Yoruba people

LOL

You wan cause traffic here.
They know themselves.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Vancouverplus: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2013
Adex097: The guy should be arrested with an immediate effect.

for what offence

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2013
This guy is giving a new dimension to God's commandment"increase and multiply".If there is one point were vasectomy should be forced on an individual,this is it undecided.His dangerous manhood has to be tamed by all means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by maclatunji: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2013
Mukina2 has a way of bringing some stories that are just amazing.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by crackhaus: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2013
naijacutee:

These comments are what is wrong with our society. If the object of this piece of news had different body parts and was a woman, these comments would have been very different. We wouldn't have to go past the first page before we find words like 'ashewo', 'bitch' and 'prostitute'. This man is a prostitute and should not be celebrated. There is ABSOLUTELY no pride in this.
That's just the way it is lady, no need trying to fight it...its a man's world and the earlier you understand this fact, the better.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by WIZGUY69(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2013
Adex097: The guy should be arrested with an immediate effect.
naija police at it again!!
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by 76Naira(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2013
Some ladies are just silly.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by specialguest(f): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=horlajide]Vasectomy ASAP

We are three children in my family yet mama has to call every one preceeding me b4 remembering my name(being the last).4get what he says I bet he cant even remember all his baby mama names not to talk of his all children.

I guess he had that in mind that is why he named all but one of his sons Orlando so he won't have to remember their individual names. Smart man! I can imagin him screaming Orlando(s) and a chorus of yes daddy comes from the children"s quarters.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2013
the women who still dey allow this man fcck them are stewpid! More dan 10 kids but u still spread ur shitty legs for him and got preg?! Dis foolish women need to get their head checked. But the crazy dude na fine boy sha undecided
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2013
nitrogen: This is interestingly crazy!

Wait! I made it, whaoh! I will like to thank everyone for this feat, Mr Seun Osewa, Mrs. Mukinat Adekanmbi, Sir AJ, Prof Esere, Sixteen08, waleajijim, jarushub.com, and my other Ogas @the top, also to my siblings, A.y, I see you o, we go see soon........(Sorry for that jare) and finally to my...........sweet potatoe. God bless you all.

Nb: I couldn't resist the temptation, I hate 'dem' first to comment guys, but I have to do this today, since it is my first, mods don't punish me o.

Thank you all, I love you.
obote!

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Ochek: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2013
booqee: the women who still dey allow this man fcck them are stewpid! More dan 10 kids but u still spread ur shitty legs for him and got preg?! Dis foolish women need to get their head checked. But the crazy dude na fine boy sha undecided

Babe! Me ma fine o! Plus i never get any kiddo yet.
We fit connect?
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by 999Kobo(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2013
They State Govt. Should auction his Joystick to raise fund for Children support.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2013
grin cheesy
betrani: Would love to taste hausa kponi o! grin grin
hausa own no go sweet bro, the way I see those hausa babes they may not know how to roll while you are banging. Most of them would be like log of woods making you to suffer ontop.
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by ibkxs: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2013
Wonder shall never end
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by femmy82(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2013
sanniemoe: 4th to ........

This guy is maddening
I think d guy need to call muary show,steve wilkos or jerry springer 4 free dna test for true paternity.American women are d most unfaithful on planeth earth.am not convinced he fathered all d kids.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by DukeNija(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2013
booqee: the women who still dey allow this man fcck them are stewpid! More dan 10 kids but u still spread ur shitty legs for him and got preg?! Dis foolish women need to get their head checked. But the crazy dude na fine boy sha undecided
Your last sentence is the reason they spread their legs for him, and also the reason you too might spread your legs for him if you meet him.

5 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Policewoman(f): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2013
mukina2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZF0AcPjmcI

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2337177/I-young-ambitious-Deadbeat-dad-22-children-14-women-says-loves-kids-hes-proud-legacy-live-on.html

Immediately i saw this post, i knew it was gonna be a negro. Na wah o, at 33 he has 22 children. More grease to to your engine.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Orikinla(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2013
[size=18pt]Any dummy can impregnate even 20 women who must also be re-tarded.
You don't need intelligence to procreate.
Majority of the fathers and mothers of unplanned families overpopulating Nigeria have been found to be re-tarded, because that is why they breed kids they cannot even feed well.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by seunny4lif(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2013
chidindufrank: 22 kids at age 33!! I dey waste here ni. Operation get them pregnant activated. I must apply quota system while doing this just that I don't fancy hausa girls sha
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Stanley321: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2013
Dis guy joystck na key to punnies ooh , don't lEave dis guy alone with anything On skirt o ,solve dis equation a man has 22 kids with 14ashawos at 33 hw my kids and ashawo will he have at 70yrs ,maths gurus drop ur answers

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2013
clearly he's a "man b1tch" grin
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by DukeNija(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Any dummy can impregnate even 20 women who must also be re-tarded.
You don't need intelligence to procreate.
Majority of the fathers and mothers of unplanned families overpopulating Nigeria have been found to be re-tarded, because that is why they breed kids they cannot even feed well.[/size]
cry cry undecided undecided undecided sad sad
Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by gothrones(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2013
MAH NIGGA.

I no be gentleman at all. I no be gentleman at all. I no be gentleman at all o. I be Africa man original.

Brother Shaw, I hail o.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women by gothrones(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2013
naijacutee:

These comments are what is wrong with our society. If the object of this piece of news had different body parts and was a woman, these comments would have been very different. We wouldn't have to go past the first page before we find words like 'ashewo', 'bitch' and 'prostitute'. This man is a prostitute and should not be celebrated. There is ABSOLUTELY no pride in this.

Abegi go and sit down. Isn't he doing what God said? Be fruitful and multiply. Stop hating jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Really A Bad Son? / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! / Why Do Things Change After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.