Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police (18805 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested / Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC / Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by GetGuide: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2013
A combined team of State Security Service (SSS) and military police personnel last night raided the Asokoro, Abuja residence of Late Hassan Agwai Mohammed (Ciroman Keffi), claiming to be searching for illegal Chadian immigrants.

The security personnel who arrived the residence at about 9 p.m. in four trucks belonging to the Directorate of State Security (DSS), one military truck and a bus, ordered the arrest of all the occupants of the duplex, three bungalows and an adjourning mosque in the residence.

One of the sons of the late Ciroman Keffi, Hussein, who confirmed the incident to LEADERSHIP WEEKEND, said that the security personnel, ‘‘forced all of us out of the house and ordered us to lay face down. This did not include the females. They searched the whole buildings which lasted for about forty-five minutes’’.

Continuing, Hussein said that all the males, including those who were in the adjourning mosque numbering 15, were ordered into the bus and were taken to the DSS headquarters in Asokoro.

‘‘At the office, we were asked to tell them the persons who reside in the houses within the premises. They separated us from those who stay in the mosque. After questioning, only seven of us were released. As I am talking to you now, the others are yet to be released,’’ Hussein said.

Attempts to reach the spokesperson of the DSS, Ms. Marilyn Ogar, a Deputy Director, last night was not successful as she neither picked her calls nor responded to the text message sent to her mobile phone.

Before his death, the Late Ciroman Keffi served the country in various capacities; as a minister of the federal republic, ambassador and chairman, Petroleum Products Marketing Commission (PPMC).

http://leadership.ng/news/080613/sss-military-police-raid-late-ciroman-keffi-s-abuja-residence
http://informationnigeriatoday..com/2013/06/sss-military-police-raid-late-ciroman.html#sthash.Vptd2ylg.dpuf
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by ikweremilitant: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
GetGuide: State Security Service (SSS)

A combined team of State Security Service (SSS) and military police personnel last night raided the Asokoro, Abuja residence of Late Hassan Agwai Mohammed (Ciroman Keffi), claiming to be searching for illegal Chadian immigrants.

The security personnel who arrived the residence at about 9 p.m. in four trucks belonging to the Directorate of State Security (DSS), one military truck and a bus, ordered the arrest of all the occupants of the duplex, three bungalows and an adjourning mosque in the residence.

One of the sons of the late Ciroman Keffi, Hussein, who confirmed the incident to LEADERSHIP WEEKEND, said that the security personnel, forced all of us out of the house and ordered us to lay face down. This did not include the females. They searched the whole buildings which lasted for about forty-five minutes.

Continuing, Hussein said that all the males, including those who were in the adjourning mosque numbering 15, were ordered into the bus and were taken to the DSS headquarters in Asokoro.

At the office, we were asked to tell them the persons who reside in the houses within the premises. They separated us from those who stay in the mosque. After questioning, only seven of us were released. As I am talking to you now, the others are yet to be released, Hussein said.

Attempts to reach the spokesperson of the DSS, Ms. Marilyn Ogar, a Deputy Director, last night .........................................

- See more at: http://informationnigeriatoday..com/2013/06/sss-military-police-raid-late-ciroman.html#sthash.Vptd2ylg.dpuf
weldone boys give dem hell
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
Boko things, I guessed

3 Likes

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
chidindufrank: Boko things, I guessed
before nko?
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by INFO70: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
GOod job. Keep it up boys
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by Myself2(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
WARNING

Thunder fire anybody that will come here and scream blue murder or accuse GEJ of anything

No stone should be left unturned in the fight against terror.

Hit like if you agree with me

105 Likes

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by passionate88: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Comb the mosques. Comb d streets, arrest the older almajiris nd tag d younger ones for future purposes.

4 Likes

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by frederal(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
"They" insist on one Nigeria, yet they're the greatest enemy of peace, justice and equity. All they want is economic and political domination.

4 Likes

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by papaejima1: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
Let there be no sacred cows please.

Search every possible place and arrest every guilty person until we root out this cancer called terrorism.

Don't forget never to use that as a pretext to witch hunt the innocent.

Go get em boys!
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by Gpius(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
Nawao...naija pesn no fit shak garri in peace again...anyway mak i finish my garri b4 ee full plate

1 Like

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by martin1772(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
What they ought to have all this while
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by tempest01(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
my bad, saw keffi,tot it was in nasarawa...make dem sha dey work with intelligence report. no be to dey go for political expedition as with what happened with the Ombatse.

1 Like

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by Akpan107(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
chidindufrank: Boko things, I guessed
i believe the unreleased ones has some questions to answer. May God protect our Military men from the Devil (sponsors of Boko) and of his Agent Boko).

1 Like

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by Tyche(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
lucenzo: shoot them all, later we would talk angry angry angry angry

any hausa person caught with a beard shud be shot dead cool

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Na waoo for people sha
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by PvtParts1: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
If you have ever been to Kano before, you will find that your fellow "Nigerian" from Kano holds more respect for Sahelians than you even if these Sahelians are not sharing the same Nationality as you are with them.

I won't be surprised if the Chadians are actually relatives of the late Hassan Agwai Mohammed aka Ciroman Keffi and I don't mean by marriage only.

Most of these northerner politicians are actually either from Niger, Cameroon, Chad or as far flung away as Sudan.

There was once a call by some northern governors during the time of OBJ for monetary assistance in constructing a road network in Niger Republic. The reason they cited was that they have family links over in that country.

One Nigeria my foot!

4 Likes

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by Ashmark(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
Check my blog out at www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by Orblonde: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
They are now brave because he's past if not dem for no get liver. MASSOB is an easier target to show power na
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by AkinDavid2: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
lucenzo: shoot them all, later we would talk angry angry angry angry

any hausa person caught with a beard shud be shot dead cool

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

You made me grin grin even person wey wear Baba Riga(flowing gown) should not be spared..ah,ah,ah grin
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by tempest01(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
sheyie2007:
I visited the site, but omitted the reference code from the URL.. Thanks man grin
evuls cheesy
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by Truckpusher(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
I guess that their captured foot soldiers are beginning to sing like a bird....this is just the beginning.
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by tunshe: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
Myself2: WARNING

Thunder fire anybody that will come here and scream blue murder or accuse GEJ of anything

Hahahahahahaha! Nairalanders make una pls help this guy like him comments na.

@ Myself2,atleast you don use your other profile like your comment.Be contented!!!

LESSON

Allow people to praise or access your comments to acknowledge it. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by sanandreas(m): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
Search their hiding places. No peace for the wicked
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by abujalapdog(m): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pvt. Parts:
If you have ever been to Kano before, you will find that your fellow "Nigerian" from Kano holds more respect for Sahelians than you even if these Sahelians are not sharing the same Nationality as you are with them.

I won't be surprised if the Chadians are actually relatives of the late Hassan Agwai Mohammed aka Ciroman Keffi and I don't mean by marriage only.

Most of these northerner politicians are actually either from Niger, Cameroon, Chad or as far flung away as Sudan.

There was once a call by some northern governors during the time of OBJ for monetary assistance in constructing a road network in Niger Republic. The reason they cited was that they have family links over in that country.

One Nigeria my foot!

i see with u
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by kamez(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
@ ikwerre millitant... What's the point quoting the story all ova again b4 posting ur one line comment?
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by victorv12(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
Our security guys are really working...We should give the presidency and SSS a huge applause for the job. We need a national conference to address the situation in the North. Why's our Northern brothers abhorring terrorist? Police wetin you dey do? We never hear anything from your axis, wetin?!!

1 Like

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by ric123: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
Myself2: WARNING

He is doing too little too late This should have been done 2 years ago but this timid coward and clueless President did not Doing anything after 3000 people had died deserves no commendation
Shoeless and clueless idiot! They make commander-in-chief you dey Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by Truckpusher(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
ric123:
He is doing too little too late This should have been done 2 years ago but this timid coward and clueless President did not Doing anything after 3000 people had died deserves no commendation
Shoeless and clueless idiot! They make commander-in-chief you dey Boko Haram
I pity whoever that pays your fees...smh

8 Likes

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by Excllncy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
Can you imagine! Some persons are staying inside the mosque in the compound. I hope they were not in a mission?
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by atine777(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pvt. Parts:

One Nigeria my foot!
Pls who are the sahelians in Kano State

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umar Ganduje Spotted Driving Tractor / Ganduje Sues Daily Nigerian For N3billion Over Dollar Video / FG To Give Up Majority Stakes In Its 4 Refineries, To Be Privately Managed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.