Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Types Of Husbands!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Husbands!!! (1621 Views)

The Different Kinds Of Husbands / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / 10 Types Of Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Husbands!!! by Stegomiah: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
WHO IS YOUR HUSBAND: TYPES OF HUSBANDS

⁠

1: BACHELOR HUSBAND: Does things on his own without consulting wife. Hangs out a lot with friends more than wife. Not serious about marriage life....

2: ACIDIC HUSBAND: Is always boiling like acid and always angry, violent, moody, dominating and very dangerous.

3: SLAVE HUSBAND: Want to be treated like King and treat Wife like a Slave. Likes wife to perform old traditional respect and hates being called by their first name.

4: GENERAL HUSBAND: Husband for every woman. loves and cares for girlfriends more than his wife. Likes giving money to girlfriends and have more female friends.

5: DRY HUSBAND: Very moody and stingy and don't consider wife's emotions and the relationship enjoyable. Have no sense of humour.

6: PANADOL HUSBAND: Uses wife as problem solver, only loves wife when needing something from her. Is clever and knows wife's weaknesses and capitalize on that and gets relief from wife.

7: PARASITE HUSBAND: Lazy and only loves wife for the sake of money. Use wife's money on girlfriends. Not initiative and does not help wife with house responsibilitie s.

8: BABY HUSBAND: Irresponsible,c hildish and can't make decisions on his own without asking his Mother or relatives; compares Wife to relatives and runs to them always if something goes wrong.

9: VISITING HUSBAND: Not always at home come as a visitor Provides family all material things but have no time for them.

10: CARING HUSBAND: Caring and loving.Provides material and emotional needs and makes out time for family. Guides home spiritually. Very responsible and treats wife as partner and helper.

Ladies, what kind of husband are you having or would want to Have? Guys,what kind of husband are you or would want to Be?

http://www.revealzone..com/2013/06/who-is-your-husband-types-of-husbands.html

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by silvaspecs: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
hmmm... I knw I'm no. 10. first to comm.
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
Steg... Not list this time but type, anyway, i'm following
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by MrCork: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
Stegomiah: WHO IS YOUR HUSBAND: TYPES OF HUSBANDS

⁠

1: BACHELOR HUSBAND: Does things on his own without consulting wife. Hangs out a lot with friends more than wife. Not serious about marriage life....

2: ACIDIC HUSBAND: Is always boiling like acid and always angry, violent, moody, dominating and very dangerous.

3: SLAVE HUSBAND: Want to be treated like King and treat Wife like a Slave. Likes wife to perform old traditional respect and hates being called by their first name.

4: GENERAL HUSBAND: Husband for every woman. loves and cares for girlfriends more than his wife. Likes giving money to girlfriends and have more female friends.

5: DRY HUSBAND: Very moody and stingy and don't consider wife's emotions and the relationship enjoyable. Have no sense of humour.

6: PANADOL HUSBAND: Uses wife as problem solver, only loves wife when needing something from her. Is clever and knows wife's weaknesses and capitalize on that and gets relief from wife.

7: PARASITE HUSBAND: Lazy and only loves wife for the sake of money. Use wife's money on girlfriends. Not initiative and does not help wife with house responsibilitie s.

8: BABY HUSBAND: Irresponsible,c hildish and can't make decisions on his own without asking his Mother or relatives; compares Wife to relatives and runs to them always if something goes wrong.

9: VISITING HUSBAND: Not always at home come as a visitor Provides family all material things but have no time for them.

10: CARING HUSBAND: Caring and loving.Provides material and emotional needs and makes out time for family. Guides home spiritually. Very responsible and treats wife as partner and helper.

Ladies, what kind of husband are you having or would want to Have? Guys,what kind of husband are you or would want to Be?

http://www.revealzone..com/2013/06/who-is-your-husband-types-of-husbands.html

....Stegolia.....sweeery u can sweet talk me all u want....the answer is still *NO!!! angry
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by Stegomiah: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Steg... Not list this time but type, anyway, i'm following

Lool, tnx 4 following! By d way which category do you blong?
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Stegomiah:

Lool, tnx 4 following! By d way which category do you blong?
am i allow to state which i belong? I thought it is for the ladies to chose, anyway i will say i'm working very hard to be the No 10 though not yet married.
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by spikesC(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
Am not married yet embarassed

Am still single and searching cool
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by Caracta(f): 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
I fall in Number 10! Yipeeeeeeeee!
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by Ade5(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
Caracta: I fall in Number 10! Yipeeeeeeeee!

Oh..u underwent a sex change?

undecided grin
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by spikesC(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
undecided
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by Stegomiah: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2013

so its true, we av gays on nl!
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by Caracta(f): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
Stegomiah:

so its true, we av gays on nl!

sad sad sad sad

Spikes, wharrizit?
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by Caracta(f): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ade__:

Oh..u underwent a sex change?

undecided grin

Nah...i am "obinrin bi okunrin" - no translation grin
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by spikesC(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
Caracta:

sad sad sad sad

Spikes, wharrizit?

You owe me angry

And no, u're not number 10...u're my pretty princess grin
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by Stegomiah: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2013
Everybody seems 2 b claiming no 10. Na wa oo, no body seems 2b no 2 or 4.
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by JohnnyPalmer: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
B4 nko, i b no 10
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by Stegomiah: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
JohnnyPalmer: B4 nko, i b no 10

If you say so, i bliv u!
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by Stegomiah: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....Stegolia.....sweeery u can sweet talk me all u want....the answer is still *NO!!! angry

You must be high on ...
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by Monicasque(f): 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
y does this list seem as if there only husband here is the one on the last item. what about the other types?
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by alienware(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Why rehashing this ? We had this on front page earlier this year. Crap.
Re: Types Of Husbands!!! by cinammon(f): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Oh Lord!! A good girl like me deserves a 'TENer'...so therefore father ba mi Castrate awon 1-9 dt might want to gum body... cheesy cheesy angry

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of English Speakers / My Kind Of Man ~ Queeneth Hilbert / 9 Signs He'll Be An Amazing Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.