Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student (41940 Views)

Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / Delta State University, DELSU Lecturer Stripped Unclad In Failed Sex Attempt / DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by lorenzos1: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2013
This is not good at all,why wld he threaten to fail. A student for sex,na war for the lecturer ooh..when some gals would have evvven given him ffreely for the marks,serves him rigghtt..but then again what would become of Tega in that school,I doubt if she go fit graduate again ooh because this was a bit too much punishment...!
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by FBICIA(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2013
so What next
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by 50calibre(m): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2013
See the humiliation this man went through just for a vagi*na. The female genit*ls is the greatest threat to mankind.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by HayZee06(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2013
Hope d sch authority knws d best way 2 handle dis...smh
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2013
ignis: This man still have his right. He is not an animal for crying out loud. Why must he be humiliated this way? What he did was wrong if the story is anything to go buy. The fact still remains that he doesn't deserve this animal treatment. The girl and his so called neighbors should be brought to book for taking laws into their dirty hands.

now boy, re-read ur comment above undecided
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Morkavictor: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2013
Wat more can i say.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Odunharry(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2013
good for him.that the end of his job..only God knows aw many student he has slept with..He is a shame to Delsu school mgt n his family

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2013
massive humiliation.. e don be for am....

wish dis will be done to som of my lecutrers

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by betrani(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2013
DumbAss, DushBag Mr. Teacher He got what he bargained for grin grin Nigga must be long in this sh!!t. His even looking lost mehn! But d chic no try o! Me d look for kponi I come gree follow u go ur house? grin grin hmmm that nor go work! I must screw u o!
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by MacLovington(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2013
very silly
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Decryptor(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2013
299: That girl has finished herself in that school
You just took the words right out of my mouth! Lecturers have this strong clique and they stand for each other. That girl will never graduate.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Niggmatic: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2013
hmmm..
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Truckpusher(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2013
Caracta: The hunter becomes hunted. Today is Sunday...my eyes shall not behold iniquity. Hehehehehe

grin grin tongue
Taa!you wey no near church tongue
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=Truckpusher][/quote] grin grin grin THE PREDATOR BECOMES THE PREY LMAO. TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU MAJOR GENERAL TRUCKPUSHER
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by betrani(m): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
50calibre: See the humiliation this man went through just for a vagi*na. The female genit*ls is the greatest threat to mankind.
the Irony of it is that it stinks like crazy if it goes unwashed for 2 minute grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by ibkgab001: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
Is he ur father? Men park well it serves him right I know bed of the same feather flocks together u are also one of them watchout what happen to all this dog in human clothing soon

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by jaymdee(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
The man is just an idiotic fool. And for the "wise" girl, she should buy a JAMB form cos other lecturers will victimise her; she won't graduate from DELSU.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
Decryptor: You just took the words right out of my mouth! Lecturers have this strong clique and they stand for each other. That girl will never graduate.
SO FORKING WHAT ? AT LEAST SHE HAS HER DIGNITY INTACT. THATS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SOME PIECE OF PAPER FROM DELSU SAYING YOU ARE A THEATRE ART GRADUATE. DEGREES ARE OVERRATED. ALL ABOUT CONNECTION THESE DAYS. SHE WILL BE JUST FINE. SHE IS A WOMAN OF VIRTUE. PEOPLE LIKE THAT GO FAR

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
am sure the girl was only thinking of the present... she should hv gotten a video of him unclad to blackmail him instead, that wud be more like killing two birds with one stone - she wud hv passed with flying colours and made a lot of dough in the process, this could hv literally made him her slave... instead she blew it! she better gets her transcript ASAP becuz she wont graduate from that school... the other lecturers will witchhunt her.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Ninilowo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
carr96:

now boy, re-read ur comment above undecided
Yeepa........... 1. the man have his right
2. anything to go buy
3. the girl and his neighbors.
Se I try small?
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
This man is brave o !!! LMAAOOO grin grin
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Truckpusher(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin THE PREDATOR BECOMES THE PREY LMAO. TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU MAJOR GENERAL TRUCKPUSHER
Don't mind the Randy hediot,he should have known that this generation is no longer comfortable with being blackmailed for some useless set of papers called certificate in Nigeria....btw how is the ministry? grin
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by metti(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
grin grin
CocoLoca: His thing is so small I can't even see it! cheesy
grin
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
Truckpusher: Don't mind the Randy hediot,he should have known that this generation is no longer comfortable with being blackmailed for some useless set of papers called certificate in Nigeria....btw how is the ministry? grin
EXACTLY. THESE REPROBATE S-E-X DEMONS PRETENDING TO BE LECTURERS WHILE LAYING TRAPS FOR GIRLS WHO ARE THEIR DAUGHTERS AGE. IN A SANE COUNTRY LIKE BOLIVIA HE WOULD HAVE BEEN BURIED ALIVE grin grin grin THE MINISTRY IS GOING GOOD SIR. WE THANK GOD. ALL IS ON POINT. wink

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ninilowo:
Yeepa........... 1. the man have his right
2. anything to go buy
3. the girl and his neighbors.
Se I try small?

small grin
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Truckpusher(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
adaobi123: This man is brave o !!! LMAAOOO grin grin
She's brave,I respect her for that and if she's my sister ,I'll sue that school and the lecturer lemme see how far he'll last in that school after the public humiliation...smh....oke mkpi lecturer grin

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by touchmeder: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2013

really sad she may just as well leave the school. hopefully she is still like a fresher. if she is in final year or like 300level omo too bad oh.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Truckpusher: She's brave,I respect her for that and if she's my sister ,I'll sue that school and the lecturer lemme see how far he'll last in that school after the public humiliation...smh....oke mkpi lecturer grin

Yeah, the girl is responsible ! cool

No girl should go through that shiz, just because of a horn..y lecturer grin undecided

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Truckpusher(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
betrani: the Irony of it is that it stinks like crazy if it goes unwashed for 2 minute grin grin grin
grin grin you tell them to wash it for you on per second billing na.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Reference(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2013

Why. Except she's a dullard or equally corrupt she will pass naturally. Lecturers may have the battle but should they choose to they will lose the war. Every one of her scripts will be in the public eye and there are several SAN's and notorious NGO's who feed on these issues. The man is gone.

We have problems in this country. Corruption no go kill us sha. Bloody rapist. See im tiny William Wilberforce.

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Chinwem(f): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
What the lecturer did was totally wrong !!!!!!!!

I am ASSUMING that's all there is to this story but I don't know

I repeat, I said I DON'T KNOW!!!!!

no one should take laws into their own hands and beat up another human being

I DID NOT SAY THE LECTURER WAS BEATEEN UP IN THIS INSTANCE O!

But I have to say it out, not a fan of jungle justice

Even if it appears you have all the facts

Nigerians please maintain some sanity and remember

Thanks

ALUU 4 RIP

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
CocoLoca: His thing is so small I can't even see it! cheesy
see ur life? na wetin ur eye dey fine bi the poir man tin. u spoil no be small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Laminate Your Certificate / JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.