Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student (41936 Views)

Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / Delta State University, DELSU Lecturer Stripped Unclad In Failed Sex Attempt / DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Templa(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
This was simply an agreement btw two adults• D gal failed in the agreement and shud have reported to the authorities instead of humilating a grown man and hampering her graduation•
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by naturalwaves: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
fankasibe:
kai shégé.....wallai you i don get am por dis experience ko?
Why do u talk like a saddist who had once been in d shoes of dis lectural?.....be carefull....the BATx ar watching!!

I ain't supporting the Lecturer or can't U digest simple points? I only stated the obvious.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Policewoman(f): 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
Please where is his pee pee? I can't see it.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by naturalwaves: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
ItsModella:
the words of a learner.

Being a Learner isn't a crime.It depends on what I am a learner to. If I am a Learner to low standards and unserious students coupled with an environment that allows such, I would rather be a learner.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by MistadeRegal(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
Heeeerrrreee is the BIG SHOW!! Wait the guy na homosapien?
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Drdreluv: 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
pls how did u do this
eduson33: grin
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Drdreluv: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
ashewo na peee peeeeeee u wanna c
Policewoman: Please where is his pee pee? I can't see it.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO WE DONT NEED ANOTHER ALUU grin grin THE MAN DONE SUFFER REACH

TRY MANYA OR SHEKPE OR OGOGORO. ITS CHEAPER wink grin
lol,i have seen small change added to the one i have in my hand bag and gotten the whisky.i feel so much better.the chilled drink going through my throat was so much refreshing to my soul.anyway back to the issue

i had similar experience of lecturer threatning student when i was an undergraduate girl in school.God so good i was a b student and i have been maintaining my b from hundred level to 3oolevel and this lecturer,let me just give him a name mr lagbaja taking us logic and scientific reasoning course asked me to see him in his office after the end of his class.he was like het you,ehen you that is wearing a lemon shirt,after this class,make sure you must be in my office before 3pm and i was like ok sir.after the class i went to him in his office and he was like do you like me and i was like what is that supposed to mean sir and he said i am asking you a question and you are asking me a question back,answer me my friend,i said do you like me,i said no and he said well if you dont want to carry over this course,you should start developing amorous feeling for me.i give you one week to go and think about what i just said and get back to me,failure to do so will affect your grades in my course.for that one week i was thinking about what ill do to his matter and that week i travelled home to discuss it with my parents because i didnt feel comfortable at all.mind you it was a federal uni. Anyway my mom started getting agitated but my dad calmed her down.sha my dad started pressing buttons.i didnt even know he knew the dean of my department or had her number,he told the dean my plight and she asked him whether i was a serious student,he said yes and she said she will check my academic records so she will know where and how to handle the issue,she just told him not to worry.shebi he is in my department under me.later she called for a meeting (according to what my dad told me she did) and warned that there is a girl in the department of so so so,faculty of so so so,please if you are doing nonsense with other students,dont try it with her o because she is my daughter.i have checked her records and i see she is between b's,and a few a's.if her grade start getting affected or she gets any carry over in any course,i will deal with such a lecturer because i know she is a serious student.since then till i graduated.no lecturer told me any crap,till i graduated,all of them avoided me in that department.i did and submitted my assignment as at when due,made sure i did good term papers and studied hard for tests and exams so that no lecturer will have something to use against me,i also attended lectures.its when i went to school some few years back to collect my transcript they were calling me omo dean jokingly and that lecturer was like ha shewa nawa for you o,so because i just said i like you,you con go tell dean,do you know i almost lost my job because of you and i was like me sef i show my skill ni na.you think say i go friend you.i wan use my brain earn grade and not my vagina na.i no be that kain person.no be every girl you go dey try that kain thing for and he just chuckled and said o lenu,i smiled back and left
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by scobaba: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
kulyie: lol,i have seen small change added to the one i have in my hand bag and gotten the whisky.i feel so much better.the chilled drink going through my throat was so much refreshing to my soul.anyway back to the issue

i had similar experience of lecturer threatning student when i was an undergraduate girl in school.God so good i was a b student and i have been maintaining my b from hundred level to 3oolevel and this lecturer,let me just give him a name mr lagbaja taking us logic and scientific reasoning course asked me to see him in his office after the end of his class.he was like het you,ehen you that is wearing a lemon shirt,after this class,make sure you must be in my office before 3pm and i was like ok sir.after the class i went to him in his office and he was like do you like me and i was like what is that supposed to mean sir and he said i am asking you a question and you are asking me a question back,answer me my friend,i said do you like me,i said no and he said well if you dont want to carry over this course,you should start developing amorous feeling for me.i give you one week to go and think about what i just said and get back to me,failure to do so will affect your grades in my course.for that one week i was thinking about what ill do to his matter and that week i travelled home to discuss it with my parents because i didnt feel comfortable at all.mind you it was a federal uni. Anyway my mom started getting agitated but my dad calmed her down.sha my dad started pressing buttons.i didnt even know he knew the dean of my department or had her number,he told the dean my plight and she asked him whether i was a serious student,he said yes and she said she will check my academic records so she will know where and how to handle the issue,she just told him not to worry.shebi he is in my department under me.later she called for a meeting (according to what my dad told me she did) and warned that there is a girl in the department of so so so,faculty of so so so,please if you are doing nonsense with other students,dont try it with her o because she is my daughter[i][/i][color=#990000][/color].i have checked her records and i see she is between b's,and a few a's.if her grade start getting affected or she gets any carry over in any course,i will deal with such a lecturer because i know she is a serious student.since then till i graduated.no lecturer told me any crap,till i graduated,all of them avoided me in that department.i did and submitted my assignment as at when due,made sure i did good term papers and studied hard for tests and exams so that no lecturer will have something to use against me,i also attended lectures.its when i went to school some few years back to collect my transcript they were calling me omo dean jokingly and that lecturer was like ha shewa nawa for you o,so because i just said i like you,you con go tell dean,do you know i almost lost my job because of you and i was like me sef i show my skill ni na.you think say i go friend you.i wan use my brain earn grade and not my vagina na.i no be that kain person.no be every girl you go dey try that kain thing for and he just chuckled and said o lenu,i smiled back and left

She did dat just to rescue u and not cos its wrong totally. so if u were not her 'daughter', she wouldn't have done anytn...smh...a woman for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
scobaba:

She did dat just to rescue u and not cos its wrong totally. so if u were not her 'daughter', she wouldn't have done anytn...smh...a woman for that matter.
i am not her biological daughter,my dad is her friend.according to him they attended the same secondary school.2ndly of course she knows lecturers in her department harass female students sexually but it wont be any of her buisness as long as she isnt directly or indirectly related to you.moreover that is how nigeria and nigerians operate.if you are not related to them directly or indirectly,they dont care,they feel its none of their buisness,but if the reverse is the case,they take that persons matter seriously.i know its selfishness but thats what happens in federal universities,i dont know about state universities or private schools (church owned schools)
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
scobaba:

by the way you said she did that just to rescue me and not because its totally wrong.

So you mean its not wrong to be threatning a student with her grades just to get in between her legs abi? So you are one of the lecturers that will be sexually harassing female students because of your inordinate lustful desires.smh :/
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by scobaba: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
kulyie: by the way you said she did that just to rescue me and not because its totally wrong.

So you mean its not wrong to be threatning a student with her grades just to get in between her legs abi? So you are one of the lecturers that will be sexually harassing female students because of your inordinate lustful desires.smh :/

you dint get me here.

she should rescue you because it is wrong for a lecturer to harass you and not becausE your dad was her schoolmate.

u get me now kunyie? smiley

Btw i'm not a lecturer, i'm with students on this one. i dont want to say what we did to ds kinda lecturers back den in UNN. One particular lecturer in business faculty will not forget my face till he dies....we do d guy s.hit. wink

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by CooldudeY2J: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
The story is false, no lecturer would be that stupid.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
ignis: This man still have his right. He is not an animal for crying out loud. Why must he be humiliated this way? What he did was wrong if the story is anything to go buy. The fact still remains that he doesn't deserve this animal treatment. The girl and his so called neighbors should be brought to book for taking laws into their dirty hands.
Great!!!, we can then clap for the lecturer, shake his hands and make him the HOD.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by 76Naira(m): 12:04am On Jun 10, 2013
pro01: The people cheering the girl here for her "bold" action would not be there for her when she begins to suffer the brutal consequences of her unwise action.

Every average looking, fuckable girl that graduated from a federal or state university in Nigeria knows that sex-for-grades is the norm. Just like every other form of corruption, It didnt start today and wouldnt end today.

She should consider herself a sacrificial lamb for the good cause, especially if she is the typical "S.U" kind of girl in school that has no boyfriend, avoids pre-marital sex, and faces her study squarely. if, on the other hand, she is the average campus.babe that is sexually active (with a few boyfriends and aristos here and there), I'd say she's a big fool for jeopardising her education in defence of non-existent dignity. She would be the biggest loser in the end.

You skipped cranial evolution!
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 10, 2013
Even wide-pussied hoes go dey form virtuous girls for internet. Laughable.

Fact remains that any person with REAL LIFE experience in these matters , who understands the decadence and rot in the system,would know that the girl would NEVER graduate from DELSU, even if Uduaghan intervenes (not that he would). Forget philosophical arguments about normative right, wrong, ought to, or ideals. Some of us know these philosophical ideals better than the kids here. However, we prefer to discuss "what is", rather than "what ought to be".

If the girl is the regular fuckabout campus girl (as opposed to the 5% S.U. and intelligent/bookworm girls), it makes no sense to prove a needless point at the expense of her education/future. - that is the fact. She would NOT graduate from the university - that is the REALITY. The hypocrites making noise and cheering her on here would.not stand for her when her exam scripts keep getting missing, or when her (most likely) mediocre academic performance keeps receiving thorough scrutiny by the disgraced lecturer's colleagues.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 10, 2013
76Naira:

You skipped cranial evolution!

. . .but you're obviously experiencing cranial degeneration.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 10, 2013
This is fantastic!
What is he covering?
He needs to be pictured stark nakid
What is his name
Any students of DLSU here?
Abeg print his full names here for all to see

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 10, 2013
pro01: Even wide-pussied hoes go dey form virtuous girls for internet. Laughable.

Fact remains that any person with REAL LIFE experience in these matters , who understands the decadence and rot in the system,would know that the girl would NEVER graduate from DELSU, even if Uduaghan intervenes (not that he would). Forget philosophical arguments about normative right, wrong, ought to, or ideals. Some of us know these philosophical ideals better than the kids here. However, we prefer to discuss "what is", rather than "what ought to be".

If the girl is the regular fuckabout campus girl (as opposed to the 5% S.U. and intelligent/bookworm girls), it makes no sense to prove a needless point at the expense of her education/future. - that is the fact. She would NOT graduate from the university - that is the REALITY. The hypocrites making noise and cheering her on here would.not stand for her when her exam scripts keep getting missing, or when her (most likely) mediocre academic performance keeps receiving thorough scrutiny by the disgraced lecturer's colleagues.

crap! Whether she's an empty brain or a genius.no lecturer has the right to sexually harass her and after this she needs to contact dean of student affairs,student union president and dean so that no lecturer bullies her to the extent that she will not graduate.

Moreover she that disgraced the lecturer should be prepared for life after that incidence.even if her vagina is as wide as a bucket,whoever a woman chooses to open her vagina to is her godamn buisness so this is not an issue of being virtous,this is an issue of disgracing a man that wants to sexually exploit you so that others can learn :/

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2013
babyosisi: This is fantastic!
What is he covering?
He needs to be pictured stark nakid
What is his name
Any students of DLSU here?
Abeg print his full names here for all to see
no mind am.if i be part of those people sef wey disgrace am,i go collect the envelope and script from am,make e no see anything use cover him prick.abi if na woman wey thief,sebi them for don naked am,they hit im bom bom and dey press im breast.useless animal.see the prick.see as the thing small sef.tufiaaa

the wife they suffer sexually cheesy the size of im prick sef no fit beleful me.hiann grin
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2013
scobaba:

you dint get me here.

she should rescue you because it is wrong for a lecturer to harass you and not becausE your dad was her schoolmate.

u get me now kunyie? smiley

Btw i'm not a lecturer, i'm with students on this one. i dont want to say what we did to ds kinda lecturers back den in UNN. One particular lecturer in business faculty will not forget my face till he dies....we do d guy s.hit. wink
o,i get now wink i don dey fear whether you be part of all those mr lecturer wey dey like threaten students to shine their congo cheesy
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2013
Cooldude Y2J: The story is false, no lecturer would be that stupid.
so what of the exam script and envelope in his hand that he is using to cover that his 3rd leg that is controlling his brain,he stole it abi :/ smh.

Anyway you dont have to believe it
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Dubemkelly(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2013
Na wa oh! He's nt lookin healthy @tal, all d ribs r out,wonder if he still collects his salary. Wah a bad representatn of 9jan lecturers!!!
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by ignis: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2013
Templa: This was simply an agreement btw two adults• D gal failed in the agreement and shud have reported to the authorities instead of humilating a grown man and hampering her graduation•
As clear and simple as that.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by ignis: 7:28am On Jun 10, 2013
Collins Le Skillz Madumere:

Great!!!, we can then clap for the lecturer, shake his hands and make him the HOD.
For wat kwanu?
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Celepope: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2013
I know this Lecturer very well.Graduated from that school many years back.Good for him.He might have had his way in the past with some other defenceless female students but God indeed used this medium to expose him

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by mkoabiola: 9:00am On Jun 10, 2013
D gal get mind no b small.
Gals lik ds ar very rare.
Som lecturers will support d gal action despite d humilation.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Toppiano(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2013
The lady should start reading as if she is going mad, because the return match go badddddddddddddddddddddddddd...serves the man right though
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by amivel(f): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
299: That girl has finished herself in that school
that's my thinking what will happen to that girl cos other lecturer will frustrate her in da skool
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by CocoLoca(f): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
drealnamdy:

Ashi lik u...hw wet is ur p###y..stupid girl
you'll never find out. small boy. engaging in disrespectful and sexist comments on the web and masturbate in the loneliness of the room you're squatting in. Smh! i don't have your time.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by nmagirl(f): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
platinumricky: am sure the girl was only thinking of the present... she should hv gotten a video of him unclad to blackmail him instead, that wud be more like killing two birds with one stone - she wud hv passed with flying colours and made a lot of dough in the process, this could hv literally made him her slave... instead she blew it! she better gets her transcript ASAP becuz she wont graduate from that school... the other lecturers will witchhunt her.

Exactly! she didn't weigh d other side of the coin. A video would hv been better, she would hv gotten M.Sc instead of B.A,
Anything she wants, d maga for dey play dey go
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by jpphilips(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
ignis: This man still have his right. He is not an animal for crying out loud. Why must he be humiliated this way? What he did was wrong if the story is anything to go buy. The fact still remains that he doesn't deserve this animal treatment. The girl and his so called neighbors should be brought to book for taking laws into their dirty hands.

pea brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Laminate Your Certificate / JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.