Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student (41938 Views)

Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / Delta State University, DELSU Lecturer Stripped Unclad In Failed Sex Attempt / DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by IYANGBALI: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
ignis: This man still have his right. He is not an animal for crying out loud. Why must he be humiliated this way? What he did was wrong if the story is anything to go buy. The fact still remains that he doesn't deserve this animal treatment. The girl and his so called neighbors should be brought to book for taking laws into their dirty hands.
would shut you up,what stoopid right were you talking about?he be like say the man na your uncle

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
babe2011: One thing I know is, that lecturer has his own clique and they will get back at the girl. She may never graduate or they try to eliminate her. She should hide her head cause hummmm People are wicked and d man get his own loyalist.
THE MAN HAS HIS OWN CLIQUE ? LISTEN TO YOURSELF. THE MAN HAS BEEN SPLASHED BUTT NEKKID ALL OVER THE NET FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. HE IS NOW A PUBLIC DISGRACE AND A NUISANCE. THE ONLY CLIQUE HE HAS NOW IS HIS SHADOW. EVEN HIS WIFE AND KIDS WILL RUN FROM HIM. THE MAN IS FINISHED. NO CLIQUE IN THE WORLD WILL STAND BEHIND A BUTT NEKKID MAN grin grin YOU NIGERIANS ARE ABSOLUTELY BACKWARDS WITH YOUR REASONING SOMETIMES.

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: THE MAN HAS HIS OWN CLIQUE ? LISTEN TO YOURSELF. THE MAN HAS BEEN SPLASHED BUTT NEKKID ALL OVER THE NET FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. HE IS NOW A PUBLIC DISGRACE AND A NUISANCE. THE ONLY CLIQUE HE HAS NOW IS HIS SHADOW. EVEN HIS WIFE AND KIDS WILL RUN FROM HIM. THE MAN IS FINISHED. NO CLIQUE IN THE WORLD WILL STAND BEHIND A BUTT NEKKID MAN grin grin YOU NIGERIANS ARE ABSOLUTELY BACKWARDS WITH YOUR REASONING SOMETIMES.
True words.

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Truckpusher(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: THE MAN HAS HIS OWN CLIQUE ? LISTEN TO YOURSELF. THE MAN HAS BEEN SPLASHED BUTT NEKKID ALL OVER THE NET FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. HE IS NOW A PUBLIC DISGRACE AND A NUISANCE. THE ONLY CLIQUE HE HAS NOW IS HIS SHADOW. EVEN HIS WIFE AND KIDS WILL RUN FROM HIM. THE MAN IS FINISHED. NO CLIQUE IN THE WORLD WILL STAND BEHIND A BUTT NEKKID MAN grin grin YOU NIGERIANS ARE ABSOLUTELY BACKWARDS WITH YOUR REASONING SOMETIMES.
I think it will make a lot of sense if you don't generalize this as Nigerian thingy just because one half ape and half human is reasoning from his butt....abeg there are loads of Nigerians that won't follow the same school of thought,forgive the reprobate grin grin

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
Truckpusher: I think it will make a lot of sense if you don't generalize this as Nigerian thingy just because one half ape and half human is reasoning from his butt....abeg there are loads of Nigerians that won't follow the same school of thought,forgive the reprobate grin grin
YEAH I AINT EXACTLY MEAN 'ALL NIGERIANS'. IT JUST SOUNDS SWEETER WHEN YOU SAY 'YOU NIGERIANS' AS OPPOSED TO 'SOME NIGERIANS' grin grin I HOPE NO ONE WAS OFFENDED. IT WAS A NON-INTENTIONAL BLANKET STATEMENT

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Truckpusher(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH I AINT EXACTLY MEAN 'ALL NIGERIANS'. IT JUST SOUNDS SWEETER WHEN YOU SAY 'YOU NIGERIANS' AS OPPOSED TO 'SOME NIGERIANS' grin grin I HOPE NO ONE WAS OFFENDED. IT WAS A NON-INTENTIONAL BLANKET STATEMENT
I get easily offended when Nigerians are being painted like the devil because deep inside me i know i have lots of good Nigerians from all walks of life....it pains me deeply that my own prophet Obadiah is stereotyping Nigerians....smh tongue
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
pro01: The people cheering the girl here for her "bold" action would not be there for her when she begins to suffer the brutal consequences of her unwise action.

Every average looking, fuckable girl that graduated from a federal or state university in Nigeria knows that sex-for-grades is the norm. Just like every other form of corruption, It didnt start today and wouldnt end today.

She should consider herself a sacrificial lamb for the good cause, especially if she is the typical "S.U" kind of girl in school that has no boyfriend, avoids pre-marital sex, and faces her study squarely. if, on the other hand, she is the average campus.babe that is sexually active (with a few boyfriends and aristos here and there), I'd say she's a big fool for jeopardising her education in defence of non-existent dignity. She would be the biggest loser in the end.

Trying to understand your point.......failed.

Are you part of the clique?

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Truckpusher(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Trying to understand your point.......failed.

Are you part of the clique?
Look we have here...what have you been doing all day not to show up on time? wink
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
Truckpusher: I get easily offended when Nigerians are being painted like the devil because deep inside me i know i have lots of good Nigerians from all walks of life....it pains me deeply that my own prophet Obadiah is stereotyping Nigerians....smh tongue
LWTMB grin grin I AINT STEREOTYPING NOBODY SIRE
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by babe2011(f): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
. Obadiah 777 what I mean is very different from you are saying I'm just trying to say is that some of the guys close friends may want to do something harmful to girl . I don't need insult from you cause you don't know me from adam and pls respect yaself.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
Truckpusher: Look we have here...what have you been doing all day not to show up on time? wink

Lol wetin dey happen?
You dey mind OBADIAH? Omo you don waste good Sunday minutes tongue
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by eriegua83: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
†̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ gιяℓ will surely graduate. №t all lecturers aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ in support ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥Ơ̴̴̴͡F⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ this rubbish (male nd female); "both ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥Ơ̴̴̴͡F⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ them were caught in †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ act" †ђåt̶̲̥̅̊ would be her story when she goes b4 †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ school senate. †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ lecturer ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ in deep soup cos his job ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ at stake. "Grades for sex" very bad.
jaymdee: The man is just an idiotic fool. And for the "wise" girl, she should buy a JAMB form cos other lecturers will victimise her; she won't graduate from DELSU.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by babe2011(f): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
. Obadiah 777 what I mean is very different from what you are saying,what I'm just trying to say is that some of the guys close friend may want to do something harmful to the girl .I never said what the guy did was right. I don't need insult from you cause you don't know me from adam and pls respect yaself.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by docadams: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
Dignity is defined by Webster dictionary as the 'quality of being worthy of honor or respect'. It is a virtue which has become very very scarce in our corruption-ridden country where almost everything can be gotten at a price. Hardly do we encounter such bravery in a system where the odds are stacked high against the average Nigerian, moreso, a student.
Only she can tell what she has gone through before things came to a head in this manner. We shouldn't jump to count her losses so soon because such are ephemeral.
She may not be the most virtuous, but she has shown that, unlike many, she has some dignity. Providence has a way of reaching out to such people without even knowing it.

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
babe2011: . Obadiah 777 what I mean is very different from what you are saying,what I'm just trying to say is that some of the guys close friend may want to do something harmful to the girl .I never said what the guy did was right. I don't need insult from you cause you don't know me from adam and pls respect yaself.
YOU DONT KNOW HOW NIGERIANS THINK. THE MOMENT HIS PICTURE APPEARED BUTT NEKKID FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE, A GROWN AZZ MAN BUTT NEKKID BEGGING FOR HIS LIFE, THE MOMENT THAT HAPPENED HE LOST ALL HIS CLOSE FRIENDS. THE MAN IS ALONE IN THIS WORLD. NOBODY IS AVENGING HIM. TRUST ME. IN FACT THIS EPISODE WILL KEEP SOME SHAME FACED LECTURERS FROM EVER TRYING TO HARRASS WOMEN. THIS IS NOT 1990. THIS IS 2013. EVERYBODY HAS CAMERA PHONE. YOU CANT TRY THAT NONSENSE TODAY UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE A CUTE HANDSOME LECTURER AND ITS THE WOMEN WHO ARE TOASTING YOU NOT SOME PREHISTORIC ARCHAIC ANCIENT LOOKING LECTURER TRYNA YANSH SOME HOT 18 YEAR OLD GIRL. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lol wetin dey happen?
You dey mind OBADIAH? Omo you don waste good Sunday minutes tongue
TEGZAZ COWGIRL WETIN DEY SHELE ? I SEE SAY THOSE TEGZAZ POLICE DONE RELEASE YOU FROM JAIL grin grin
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: TEGZAZ COWGIRL WETIN DEY SHELE ? I SEE SAY THOSE TEGZAZ POLICE DONE RELEASE YOU FROM JAIL grin grin

Yep.....jailed for being too tempting.

Aiye le fun awon girls o

obadiah777: YOU DONT KNOW HOW NIGERIANS THINK. THE MOMENT HIS PICTURE APPEARED BUTT NEKKID FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE, A GROWN AZZ MAN BUTT NEKKID BEGGING FOR HIS LIFE, THE MOMENT THAT HAPPENED HE LOST ALL HIS CLOSE FRIENDS. THE MAN IS ALONE IN THIS WORLD. NOBODY IS AVENGING HIM. TRUST ME. IN FACT THIS EPISODE WILL KEEP SOME SHAME FACED LECTURERS FROM EVER TRYING TO HARRASS WOMEN. THIS IS NOT 1990. THIS IS 2013. EVERYBODY HAS CAMERA PHONE. YOU CANT TRY THAT NONSENSE TODAY UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE A CUTE HANDSOME LECTURER AND ITS THE WOMEN WHO ARE TOASTING YOU NOT SOME PREHISTORIC ARCHAIC ANCIENT LOOKING LECTURER TRYNA YANSH SOME HOT 18 YEAR OLD GIRL. cheesy

Definitely. If na Yoruba, na egbin(shame).....dude will def be disgraced
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by naturalwaves: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
If the girl was a high flying student academically, no lecturer will dare threaten to fail her academically. From what I have seen and can conclude, the said student is a dullard that will most likely fail the course. Now, it is either the Lecturer promised to help the girl or the girl went to the lecturer for help. Whichever way, it is obvious that the Lecturer demanded for a piece of her. Going by the outcome of events and the set up, the girl must have preferred to settle the lecturer by cash which he turned down hence the reason for the set up.

Conclusion: If you don't want people to dictate your life patterns and options to you, use your time wisely and do what you are supposed to do at the right time. The girl failed woefully in this regards. The lecturer is guilty as well for trying to use his power to taste those that are academically deficient.

I can see a student holding a stick to deal with the Lecturer in the Pic. Now, which sane, serious student will have the guts to do that to his Lecturer if not a Cultist? That University as a whole needs serious improvement.

Parents should learn how to send their children to schools where there are no options, Schools where it is either you read your book or nothing else, schools where there will be less of cultism and girls with easy virtues.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Yep.....jailed for being too tempting.

Aiye le fun awon girls o

Definitely. If na Yoruba, na egbin(shame).....dude will def be disgraced
IF NA YORUBA HE HAS TO MOVE AWAY FROM THE REGION. MAYBE MOVE TO TOGO AND START A NEW LIFE. GET A NEW HAIRCUT AND DO PLASTIC SURGERY LWKM
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by fankasibe: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
ignis: This man still have his right. He is not an animal for crying out loud. Why must he be humiliated this way? What he did was wrong if the story is anything to go buy. The fact still remains that he doesn't deserve this animal treatment. The girl and his so called neighbors should be brought to book for taking laws into their dirty hands.
wallahi you i no get am po sense faa.....you i say oga lectural no deserve am for animal threatment.....shégé barawò.....oga lectural i need am po ALLU threatment mana.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by fankasibe: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
naturalwaves: If the girl was a high flying student academically, no lecturer will dare threaten to fail her academically. From what I have seen and can conclude, the said student is a dullard that will most likely fail the course. Now, it is either the Lecturer promised to help the girl or the girl went to the lecturer for help. Whichever way, it is obvious that the Lecturer demanded for a piece of her. Going by the outcome of events and the set up, the girl must have preferred to settle the lecturer by cash which he turned down hence the reason for the set up.

Conclusion: If you don't want people to dictate your life patterns and options to you, use your time wisely and do what you are supposed to do at the right time. The girl failed woefully in this regards. The lecturer is guilty as well for trying to use his power to taste those that are academically deficient.

I can see a student holding a stick to deal with the Lecturer in the Pic. Now, which sane, serious student will have the guts to do that to his Lecturer if not a Cultist? That University as a whole needs serious improvement.

Parents should learn how to send their children to schools where there are no options, Schools where it is either you read your book or nothing else, schools where there will be less of cultism and girls with easy virtues.

kai shégé.....wallai you i don get am por dis experience ko?
Why do u talk like a saddist who had once been in d shoes of dis lectural?.....be carefull....the BATx ar watching!!
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
299: That girl has finished herself in that school
how?
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by chronique(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
E be like say them just employ this lecturer. He's such a learner. How can someone in the system not know the rules? It's just like asking me to go and look for a gal in uni and sleeping over at her place. Then small boys wey be cultists wey don dey eye am go come tell me make I dey do frog jump? On top wetin? The lecturer got what he deserves though.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by elampiro(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
A similar thing happened in AAU about two years ago. Both the lecturer and the female student were sent packing. I think there are ethics and constitution guiding students and lecturers. This lecturer, the female student here and the man holding a stick if identified may be severely sanctioned. I don't know how it works, but it looks like this case will go the way of that of AAU. It might end up being a bad case for the students too, something they didn't envisage.

It looks like some people have taken laws into their hands and they may have to face disciplinary committee. This will be a complex and difficult case for the students involved.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by AMACRITY(f): 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
Serves him right. Next time he wil control d animal in him.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
naturalwaves: [s]If the girl was a high flying student academically, no lecturer will dare threaten to fail her academically. From what I have seen and can conclude, the said student is a dullard that will most likely fail the course. Now, it is either the Lecturer promised to help the girl or the girl went to the lecturer for help. Whichever way, it is obvious that the Lecturer demanded for a piece of her. Going by the outcome of events and the set up, the girl must have preferred to settle the lecturer by cash which he turned down hence the reason for the set up.

Parents should learn how to send their children to schools where there are no options, Schools where it is either you read your book or nothing else, schools where there will be less of cultism and girls with easy virtues.[/s]

the words of a learner.

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
See as the man be o.. Hey, what a world! sad
@ obadiah your comments all over this thread dey sweet my belle.infact your comments here don make my menstral pain disappear.i just dey feel your flow since cheesy even though you vex me on one thread like that,i have forgotten the title of that thread,but i call you religious fanatic but for here,you don become my 2nd bestie for nairalandcheesy

take am e muaahhhh :*
grin

i for comment,but red flag dey affect my mood,when e go,i go resume fully to nairaland 8-)

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
kulyie: @ obadiah your comments all over this thread dey sweet my belle.infact your comments here don make my menstral pain disappear.i just dey feel your flow since cheesy even though you vex me on one thread like that,i have forgotten the title of that thread,but i call you religious fanatic but for here,you don become my 2nd bestie for nairalandcheesy

take am e muaahhhh :*
grin

i for comment,but red flag dey affect my mood,when e go,i go resume fully to nairaland 8-)
MENSTRAL PAIN GONE ? WELL DAYUMMM GLAD I CAN BE OF HELP MADAM KULYIE grin. OH YEAH I AM TRYING TO REMEMBER THE THREAD THAT WE WERE BUTTING HEADS IN grin grin grin
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by baby124: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DONT KNOW HOW NIGERIANS THINK. THE MOMENT HIS PICTURE APPEARED BUTT NEKKID FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE, A GROWN AZZ MAN BUTT NEKKID BEGGING FOR HIS LIFE, THE MOMENT THAT HAPPENED HE LOST ALL HIS CLOSE FRIENDS. THE MAN IS ALONE IN THIS WORLD. NOBODY IS AVENGING HIM. TRUST ME. IN FACT THIS EPISODE WILL KEEP SOME SHAME FACED LECTURERS FROM EVER TRYING TO HARRASS WOMEN. THIS IS NOT 1990. THIS IS 2013. EVERYBODY HAS CAMERA PHONE. YOU CANT TRY THAT NONSENSE TODAY UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE A CUTE HANDSOME LECTURER AND ITS THE WOMEN WHO ARE TOASTING YOU NOT SOME PREHISTORIC ARCHAIC ANCIENT LOOKING LECTURER TRYNA YANSH SOME HOT 18 YEAR OLD GIRL. cheesy

Gbam! You know Nigerian's very well. They run away from associating themselves with failure or shame. They will absolutely pretend like they have never done this before. The guy will solely be on his own. If agro is catching you, ashawo plenty. But when your bara wo eye is eyeing something that is not your own. You open way for a small boy old enough to be your son to ask you to do frog jump. The man no even fear. She could have shouted thief, and the thief would have been lynched.lmao.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: MENSTRAL PAIN GONE ? WELL DAYUMMM GLAD I CAN BE OF HELP MADAM KULYIE grin. OH YEAH I AM TRYING TO REMEMBER THE THREAD THAT WE WERE BUTTING HEADS IN grin grin grin
hahahahha,lol.i am getting better,thanks.i just feel moody and weak.no apetite all i feel like taking now is whisky but my brother has taken my money,so i dont have enough here to buy one.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
baby_123:

Gbam! You know Nigerian's very well. They run away from associating themselves with failure or shame. They will absolutely pretend like they have never done this before. The guy will solely be on his own. If agro is catching you, ashawo plenty. But when your bara wo eye is eyeing something that is not your own. You open way for a small boy old enough to be your son to ask you to do frog jump. The man no even fear. She could have shouted thief, and the thief would have been lynched.lmao.
LMAO WE DONT NEED ANOTHER ALUU grin grin THE MAN DONE SUFFER REACH

kulyie: hahahahha,lol.i am getting better,thanks.i just feel moody and weak.no apetite all i feel like taking now is whisky but my brother has taken my money,so i dont have enough here to buy one.
TRY MANYA OR SHEKPE OR OGOGORO. ITS CHEAPER wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Laminate Your Certificate / JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.